Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tomasulu

Lamp On Dividing Wall

hi guys. you know how people usually put up lamps on the fence/wall besides their front gates? or a pair of chinese mystical beasts but that's another story. anyway, i bought a place recently and noticed there are two lamps - one in front of the other - on the front fence connecting to the dividing wall (of my neighbor). i find that real strange, not to mention unsightly. is that the same with your situation or do you work out a better arrangement with the neighbor? who pays the electricity if just one lamp?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi guys. you know how people usually put up lamps on the fence/wall besides their front gates? or a pair of chinese mystical beasts but that's another story. anyway, i bought a place recently and noticed there are two lamps - one in front of the other - on the front fence connecting to the dividing wall (of my neighbor). i find that real strange, not to mention unsightly. is that the same with your situation or do you work out a better arrangement with the neighbor? who pays the electricity if just one lamp?

Shouldn't this depend on whose lamp this is?

Shouldn't this depend on whose lamp this is?

Ya but the thing is you usually buy the lamps in a pair. I just find it weird to have two diff lamps on one side of the gate.

Ya but the thing is you usually buy the lamps in a pair. I just find it weird to have two diff lamps on one side of the gate.

Maybe if you talk to your neighbour nicely, they won't mind, unless they also have a pair that they are trying to maintain a consistent look. Interesting but a real problem... let us know how it works out for you.