Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liewsc

Motor Vehicle Insurance

My experience is 1st year is $1060+ then 2nd year when renew was quoted $1500+ and only comparing other insurance co. thru 3rd party i got a best offer after 10% NCD is $1126+ (changed insurance co.) Now this year again is time for renewal and again was quoted $1600+ which was already after 20% NCD discounted. Again bargain and compare with other insurance co. and the final result is $1128+ after 20% NCD discounted price.

And I thought after No Claim Discount over the years the premium should be lower and lower by the year but yet this does not happen. I've ask and highlighted to the insurance agents and the reply is the same as last year.

Insurance premium has increased acrossed the board due to increase in the claim experience during the pass one year.

I find it kinda difficult to accept this reason for an increase in insurance premium, others having accidents and making claims but the general public like me who did not make any insurance claim before is being penalized with an increased price. But boh bian I have to get insured in order to renew my road tax.

Any views and who experienced this? Like to ask you guys how is your motor insurance premium? Increased by the year also?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation