Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

After being silent reader for mths,i,ve decided to share my reno process with all the forumer here...and tks to those Da Ge and Da Jie who has reply to my qns..

Here's my floorplan

DOC290310.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
After being silent reader for mths,i,ve decided to share my reno process with all the forumer here...and tks to those Da Ge and Da Jie who has reply to my qns..

welcome to RT and have a smooth reno journey ahead..

After speaking to several ID/contractor, Mr Yeak will be my contractor from Basic image which i have entrust my home reno to him..

Finally gotten my key after two mths extension to the seller..Basically i be doing overhaul for the house since hse condition is quite bad..

Living room

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Edited by bangbang

wow, room for a wonderful transformation...i see the potential there. U are in safe hands there with Mr Yeak.... jiayou!

wow, room for a wonderful transformation...i see the potential there. U are in safe hands there with Mr Yeak.... jiayou!

tks samjie, i've been reading ur blog too..beri informative..shen mo dou you...haha....home reno progressing beri fast also..swee

tks samjie, i've been reading ur blog too..beri informative..shen mo dou you...haha....home reno progressing beri fast also..swee

any question just shout for sammy jie and she will come to your rescue...hahaha

samjie shld hv a 24hrs hotline customer service...

Time to go bath lioa..gg to work soon..will upload more if can eat cobra snake during the night.. :dancingqueen:

MBR

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

from the aircon trunking casing, mr Yeak supect that might be minor leaking on the trunking and advise me to have it check since i will laminate all my bedroom.

Common room 1

IMG_0343.jpg

Common room 2

IMG_0335.jpg

Before hacking started, Mr yeak helped me to inform the neighbour before i can do so...hehe..so happened that my neighbour is in same company as my wife as we had nv seen our neighbour before

Hacking Day 1 & 2

LV room

IMG_0349.jpg

MRB toilet

IMG_0354.jpg

common toilet

IMG_0358.jpg

Kitchen

bcc256d3.jpg

haha...is it? no lah...me also noob. learn all things here in RT. made us very yim chim on reno stuff this round as compared to our first home. :lol: thanks, progress is quite good.

joseeng, u dun say like that leh, i not the expert...jaskel n ossify are! hahaha..dun make my head ballooned ah... :lol:

samjie shld hv a 24hrs hotline customer service...

Time to go bath lioa..gg to work soon..will upload more if can eat cobra snake during the night.. :dancingqueen:

no no no....as said i only learn all my stuff here in RT. tons of info waiting to be discovered.

haha...is it? no lah...me also noob. learn all things here in RT. made us very yim chim on reno stuff this round as compared to our first home. :lol: thanks, progress is quite good.

joseeng, u dun say like that leh, i not the expert...jaskel n ossify are! hahaha..dun make my head ballooned ah... :lol:

no no no....as said i only learn all my stuff here in RT. tons of info waiting to be discovered.

sammy jie, i din say you are the expert but you are the info centre in RT, is it more suitable?