Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
whar bro ... good progress!! ur toilet flower tiles at the bathing point is swee!!

btw bro ... when u going to move in? after ur big day ah?

bro hippobb..tks for the compliment..planning after seven mth..so 1 more mth to go..期待the day to come.. so ur glass grinded swee swee lioa??

As soon as i called up Mr Yeak ard 12pm that rain shower shld be install instead of the original Alpha shower @ MBR toilet ..when i go over to my hse in the afternoon..saw ah hwee removing out the two pieces of tiles.. :thumbs up: so happy dat my problem was rectified within a few hrs...ah hwee joked and said plumber wrk too fast lioa, nt his problem then become his problem again..keke..told him wat to do,reno sure got some mis comm ocassionally

IMG_0493.jpg

Sms Mr Yeak to thanks him for the speedy action done and he replied me "no problem lah, but dat caused him extra $50 .. :P boh bian lah..i already told him i gt rain shower to be install..keke..

As soon as i called up Mr Yeak ard 12pm that rain shower shld be install instead of the original Alpha shower @ MBR toilet ..when i go over to my hse in the afternoon..saw ah hwee removing out the two pieces of tiles.. :thumbs up: so happy dat my problem was rectified within a few hrs...ah hwee joked and said plumber wrk too fast lioa, nt his problem then become his problem again..keke..told him wat to do,reno sure got some mis comm ocassionally

IMG_0493.jpg

Sms Mr Yeak to thanks him for the speedy action done and he replied me "no problem lah, but dat caused him extra $50 .. :P boh bian lah..i already told him i gt rain shower to be install..keke..

Like the simplicity of the reno so far =) very clean cut!

How much was the reno quoted by Yeak?

L-Box for LVR up

IMG_0497.jpg

Box up done for original air con area

IMG_0499.jpg

MBR L-Box- if u can see on the top right corner, the piping was box up too..i was actually quite suprise that it was box up, untill during our sms conversation, he told me dat he had done box up for me else it will look ugly with piping outside..

I'm impressed with Mr Yeak initiative and attitude.. :good: Not only owner want the hse to be nice nice, he will tink for you wat the best for you and execute..although it a small issue, but its always the small small think dat counts....unlike some contractor u ask him do A then he do A, asked him do B then he do B...

IMG_0500.jpg

bro hippobb u are right..yesterday the electrician was there to fix up the lighting for LVR and MBR..tks for the info..i tot they not working yesterday...

some update..

MBR

IMG_0510.jpg

Diff angle

IMG_0505.jpg

LVR

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

hi simon.. :yamseng: last time i did PM for u Henry contact before...once again tks..

seriously .... I can't rem all ... lol ....

I even mix up some of u guys .... ha ...

but now I rem u and hippo into photography .... so easy to register into my memory ... lol

seriously .... I can't rem all ... lol ....

I even mix up some of u guys .... ha ...

but now I rem u and hippo into photography .... so easy to register into my memory ... lol

haha ..Bro Supersimon27 & Bang2 .... must find some time to go shoot together... :D :D

need to first shoot my hse first after I clear off the boxes...

haha ..Bro Supersimon27 & Bang2 .... must find some time to go shoot together... :D :D

Bro simon, at least hippobb and me are capture onto ur memory liao...keke..

Bro Hippobb , u still unpacking ah, u got too much stuff sia!!!scary lei.. :D

my camera has been in my bag for quite sometime liao lor even since i get busy with my reno stuff and OT to recover $$ damage...hahha..we shall meet up soon for shooting once our time permit..steady..

Bro simon, at least hippobb and me are capture onto ur memory liao...keke..

Bro Hippobb , u still unpacking ah, u got too much stuff sia!!!scary lei.. :D

my camera has been in my bag for quite sometime liao lor even since i get busy with my reno stuff and OT to recover $$ damage...hahha..we shall meet up soon for shooting once our time permit..steady..

Sure ! Next time got any outing I pm u guys lor :)

Hipo , maybe we can have our 1st gathering at yr place/bang 1st . then all shoot some interior shots

Sure ! Next time got any outing I pm u guys lor :)

Hipo , maybe we can have our 1st gathering at yr place/bang 1st . then all shoot some interior shots

Bro.. good idea ... interior design photography.... hee hee

MBR toilet fix up rain shower yesterday..

IMG_0516.jpg

Due to the small area of the toilet, the only best place to fix is near to the w/c, so i have very very small area for bathing and my w/c seat will be mostly wet after bathed..If u can see on the left side ,the ventilation window ocupy 2/3 of the wall area dats dont permit me to fix my rain shower there and on the right side is due to low stupid ugly piping..some more is rock stone painted..**faint**.Yeak told me better not to scrap off else it might damage the piping..really dont like it but boh bian got to live with it..any one with idea how i can remove the rock stone painting????

btw, anyone install rainshower with alpha heater??is the water pressure acceptable??

Basin and w/c up

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

the basin shld be transparent blue colour, not black...

Edited by bangbang