Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
looks good, the red/white combi is refreshing!

Tks samjie, we always something bright,dats y we chosen this two colour...

Today, I ring up Mr chew too to see if he able to take up any more project.. He say do untill he cannot tahan liao, hv to wait til sept.. Will go amk cental to check out that stretch of curtain shop.. Anyone done curtain there before??

Edited by bangbang

Tks samjie, we always something bright,dats y we chosen this two colour...

Today, I ring up Mr chew too to see if he able to take up any more project.. He say do untill he cannot tahan liao, hv to wait til sept.. Will go amk cental to check out that stretch of curtain shop.. Anyone done curtain there before??

wahaha....so good business for him ah. good lah! or u can try a Jason whom a few has gotten him to do with good reviews too.

sorry dun hv anything on the amk shops, nv done anything there.

wahaha....so good business for him ah. good lah! or u can try a Jason whom a few has gotten him to do with good reviews too.

sorry dun hv anything on the amk shops, nv done anything there.

He can do measurement on weekday..but if wana do measurement on weekend hv to wait :) lidat need to schedule mc myself liao...:)

aaa... Samjie u Jason contact?? Hehe..

Hi guys, some update for my reno..its almost 90% ..Sat, Yeak will be doing some touch up and cleaning for the house and we intend to get the furniture to be move in by next friday..

Industrial Kitchen tap and solid top surface(forget to take picture) up..with undermount crizto sink

IMG_0653.jpg

Two different kind of flow from the tap which just need to toggle the grey button

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

Area which need to be touch up are indicate with masking tape... :paint:

IMG_0675.jpg

Edited by bangbang

LVR finally light up...

Fully light up..Downlight are configure in 6 set, so i do only need to switch on whichever is required for me..

IMG_0656.jpg

Clove lighting already able to light up the whole area.. :good:

IMG_0658.jpg

Dining light yet to be fix up with the cover..light bulb are G4 type..so its kinda of warm...*sweat***dont know wana lower down the wiring anot..dont want to sweat like **** while having dinner loh..keke...Tmr shall go up and fix the cover..stay tuned..:)

IMG_0659.jpg

Edited by bangbang

MBR

with only clove light

IMG_0665.jpg

with 3 warm downlight

IMG_0663.jpg

cupboard view

IMG_0674.jpg

MBR toilet..lucky it dont look like christmas wall tree after fixing all those accessories... :P

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Common toilet..

IMG_0680.jpg

Congrats! Looks like your reno is almost completed. I like the spread of red and white for your kitchen cabinets, very interesting. And love your window grilles with the horizontal bars only at the centre area.

Congrats! Looks like your reno is almost completed. I like the spread of red and white for your kitchen cabinets, very interesting. And love your window grilles with the horizontal bars only at the centre area.

wa.. i like your place.. spacious and nice!

Nice leh Bro!!

good job done!!

Thanks everyone for the wishing:) Another stage to progress lioa...CLEANING.. :P