Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

wow ... finishing soon wor .... when can my Pentax meet yr Nikon and hipo Canon ? lol

Whar Bro Supersimon27

.. sure got chance one lah.... btw have u gone to the woodlands waterfront there for sunset shoot b4? near ur place?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Whar Bro Supersimon27

.. sure got chance one lah.... btw have u gone to the woodlands waterfront there for sunset shoot b4? near ur place?

wow morning bro hippobb so early online ah...me just finish worked..*Yawn*...

Laminate flooring up yesterday...all are the same model, just that due to iphone 3GS lousy camera, so the colour look abit different..

Too lazy to go scout ard for laminating flooring so my flooring was provided by Mr Yeak from Classen brand AC4 ,made in germany..

IMG_0633.jpg

MBR

cab39f76.jpg

Common rm1

303824b9.jpg

Study rm

ef0a16bd.jpg

bro, i everyday will walk passby ur block de cos need to go up my hse to see the progress..will beep u again.. :P ...only hv 3-in-1 coffee, dont have nespresso hor..hahaha...

i think gt one unit at level2 extreme right doing reno too...u do CSI to confirm loh..maybe he/she is on this forum??

Bro Hippobb, i tink the reno is from level 10 directly facing my unit...u can go CSI to confirm..haha

Out of topic..

my parents neighbour pussy cat..always come into my hse and always post for me to take photo

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0384a.jpg

whar so cute!!! well groomed too!! bring it with u when u shift to ur new place bro!! ur 招财猫

hee hee

Label with masking tape for toilet accessories

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

this side of the wall gg to be christmas wall with so many toilet accessories to be drill on it..toilet already look small, with all this accessories will look even smaller lor.. :bangwall:

MBR wardrobe in progress..

IMG_0619.jpg

Close up view

IMG_0632.jpg

If u notice, the top beam look so slanted making my wardrobe look so uneven lidat..Moreover, i cant make upper cabinet for my wardrobe due to the beam cutting across,thus my wardrobe look very small..I request for upper/ lower hanger design since wifey got too many clothing..i tink i am left with those little cabinet on the left side.. :D

Kitchen cabinet installation...Top will be glossy red and bottom glossy white.. solid top will be install next week...

IMG_0629.jpg

carpenter cutting out the size for the hob.

IMG_0631.jpg

Sink area

IMG_0630.jpg

Reno seem very progressive today...HO will be ard two wks times or earlier as told by Yeak.. :yamseng:

Today is the schedule date for Opennet installation which i have re-schedule 1 mth ago..Before 9am , i quickly went up to the hse and waited for the installers to come since previously when the fix my parent home Opennet they are quite punctual...However, half an hr gone and i decide to go back to my parent place to wait for their phone call instead(parent house nearby to my new place)..I took a short nap again since i ended my night shift work today morning 7am...When i open my eyes,it already 11.30am..quickly i rush back to check out,but in vain

Called up the Opennet and talk to the Opennet C.S personnel to check on their system, told me they have sent out email to the contractor lioa and tell me it could be due to some miscommunication btw them so they nv turn up for installation..the Opennet get the contractor to get call me back twithin 1/2 hrs..When i talk to the admin clerk contractor, she told me she just recv the mail today and they are SUB SUB contractor...Sian yi ban...no choice but to re-schedule tmr morning...All i can say is Lousy communication btw the Opennet and contractors... 8| regardless of who is right or who is wrong btw them..

Wasted my beauty sleep running ard... :(

Today is the schedule date for Opennet installation which i have re-schedule 1 mth ago..Before 9am , i quickly went up to the hse and waited for the installers to come since previously when the fix my parent home Opennet they are quite punctual...However, half an hr gone and i decide to go back to my parent place to wait for their phone call instead(parent house nearby to my new place)..I took a short nap again since i ended my night shift work today morning 7am...When i open my eyes,it already 11.30am..quickly i rush back to check out,but in vain

Called up the Opennet and talk to the Opennet C.S personnel to check on their system, told me they have sent out email to the contractor lioa and tell me it could be due to some miscommunication btw them so they nv turn up for installation..the Opennet get the contractor to get call me back twithin 1/2 hrs..When i talk to the admin clerk contractor, she told me she just recv the mail today and they are SUB SUB contractor...Sian yi ban...no choice but to re-schedule tmr morning...All i can say is Lousy communication btw the Opennet and contractors... 8| regardless of who is right or who is wrong btw them..

Wasted my beauty sleep running ard... :(

Bro.. quick qn.. where do u intend to have ur opennet junction box located? The guideline is to have it located next to TV... do u have to open up ur false ceiling?

my blk installation will start only 1 sep... wanted to ask contractor to do provision but he says not nice ...and says if opennet come just ask them to open hole first and later he help me patch back....so I think most likely I need to open up my false ceiling...

Bro.. quick qn.. where do u intend to have ur opennet junction box located? The guideline is to have it located next to TV... do u have to open up ur false ceiling?

my blk installation will start only 1 sep... wanted to ask contractor to do provision but he says not nice ...and says if opennet come just ask them to open hole first and later he help me patch back....so I think most likely I need to open up my false ceiling...

bro, i will install right beside to the tv console pts with tv pt,tel pt and power pt..mine need not to open up false ceiling as the tv ... The opennet entry point is lower then false ceiling so no need to open up the L-box..heng...

IMG_0645.jpg

Then the optic will route at the same path together with the tv cable..

f111a920.jpg

Opennet completed

Overview

DSC_0545.jpg

Close up

DSC_0542.jpg

The optic cable are route within the power socket cos the external plug still not installed yet...Initially, my concern was whether there will be interference with the electrical, but since the contractor say no problem..so we go ahead with it..

For those who still doing reno...this might be one of the option for u...

quick update on kitchen cabinet..all the cabinet are up left with red colour frame for the tampered glass and solid top to arrive next week..we are happy with the combination of white and red...Also,tks to Yeak for giving some idea on the white cabinet area with red laminate to beauty it.. :good:

Overview of the kitchen cabinet

DSC_0554.jpg

Top cabinet

DSC_0553.jpg

Bottom

DSC_0550.jpg

Dish rack

DSC_0551.jpg

Drawers

DSC_0524.jpg

Edited by bangbang