Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

Thanks everyone for the wishing:) Another stage to progress lioa...CLEANING.. :P

wow :o

Mr Yeak and his team are very efficient with their works.

*Thumbs* up for your smooth reno bangbang.

If you don't mind waiting for a little longer, you can get your electronics from the upcomming Comex ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow :o

Mr Yeak and his team are very efficient with their works.

*Thumbs* up for your smooth reno bangbang.

If you don't mind waiting for a little longer, you can get your electronics from the upcomming Comex ;)

谢谢 dexufto。。ya lor, so far my reno has been going very smoothly..Yeak has proven to me that is he 110% responsible for his work..i also dont have to tink so much..today his painter still come and do the touch up, :yamseng:

any idea what date is it??at suntec or Expo??? gg to buy a printer..

Day24

S/S water piping almost up,

kitchen

IMG_0480.jpg

Kitchen sink--Informed Mr Yeak to add a valve for the sink in case future need to change other tap ,so need not turn off the main..

IMG_0481.jpg

Common toilet

IMG_0483.jpg

MBR toilet-- i tink here is the pt where the worker do their "poo poo & ssh ssh" cos quite smelly, even mr Yeak also complaint.. 8|

IMG_0486.jpg

Hey just wondering the joints for your stainless steel pipes are made of stainless steel also? I was told by my ID, there are no s/s joints in the market, only copper ones. Is yours coated or what?

another damadge,but the best deal ever i had purchased so far..just got a completed set furniture for my guest room @ $599 for Defu furniture at AMK..wow.. :good: top up another $300 to get a queen size bed..with another $50 for delivery..Hopefully the bed frame can last despite of it low pricing... :P

c706269b.jpg

Hey just wondering the joints for your stainless steel pipes are made of stainless steel also? I was told by my ID, there are no s/s joints in the market, only copper ones. Is yours coated or what?

hi advancer..mine is normal PVC pipe with white glossy paint..for ur qns..i also not very sure...cant help u ...paisay:)

Bang Bang you have got a nice Kitchen cabinet and wardrobe. Can you share/pm me the cost of the cabinet and wardrobe. Are they by Mr Yeak also or you source for your own carpenter?

PM u lioa Home_sweet_home..

Had confirmed my curtain maker to Middle curtain design & furnishing from JB this afternoon. The reason y i choose this shop is because I had view on brother hippobb curtain( very nice reno) :good: and recommended by my wife coll...The shop gave us a rough quotation base on the max price of the mid range material which we requested before they come down.. They will then come to SG during the weekend to make measurement and let u choose the material ...The price outside is definitely cheaper then the quote i get over here..This is wat i requested.

LVR(4 panel)-Day and night curtain with some design(dont know the actual description)

MBR(2 panel)- Sunblock blackout curtain 90%.

Room2(2 panel)- roller blind(blackout)

Room3(3 panel)- roller blind(blackout)

Free 2pair of Tassel tie back for LVR.

Total amount :RM2250 after discount.

Will post up the picture once installed..stay tuned ;)

Finally , my relax room...Cleaning done on last sat..

i like the reflection when the lights reflect on my window pane...seem like everyday is 15th full moon.. :D

IMG_0691.jpg

Close look

IMG_0692.jpg

HI Bangbang,

glad to c tt ur hse is nicely done up!! Ours is in the midst of reno n by Mr Yeak as well!!! Having some minor hiccups but I guessed unavoidable n overall i m pleased with his service till nw... Hopefully mine will turned out to be as gd as urs....

Btw, can I have Mr Chew's contact if possible?

Thanks

HI Bangbang,

glad to c tt ur hse is nicely done up!! Ours is in the midst of reno n by Mr Yeak as well!!! Having some minor hiccups but I guessed unavoidable n overall i m pleased with his service till nw... Hopefully mine will turned out to be as gd as urs....

Btw, can I have Mr Chew's contact if possible?

Thanks

PM sent!!

Finally comes my delivery of furniture and tv on last thursday.. we had requested for our delivery within a day from HV, Defu, Furniture HQ, Dunlopillo, and carpet...Lucky, all come at different timing of the day so we got time to checked on any damage.. :D

MBR bedframe + mattress

Mover installing the cylinder top plank

2f90e07c.jpg

Storage frame close up

DSC_0646.jpg

Mattress model

DSC_0645.jpg

Full view 1

DSC_0648.jpg

Full view 2

DSC_0642.jpg

Defu furniture.....

installation last then 1/2hrs..super fast...

e3596eb0.jpg

Full view

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

This will be my guest room :yamseng:...for such a low package..."you pi you qi"...what else can i ask for.. :drunk:

Harvey Norman

Samsung WF8700LSV

DSC_0679.jpg

Different washing mode..

DSC_0682.jpg

Samsung RT72KASE--The delivery guy had to remove the main gate in order move in the fridge as the size is big and there's only afew centimeter allow for them to grip on to the fridge..heng they are quite pro..no scratches..**sweat**

DSC_0605.jpg

interior look

DSC_0608.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg