Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

whar bro .. just came home .. saw ur windows closed leh.. if not will cheong up and kpo .. hee hee

how's ur curtains? install liao boh?

bro, mine not in real time..all this activities was done on thursday..haha..but next time when u see my window open, just drop by my place...

Haven install lei.. initially agree is on this coming Mon, then grace postpone to tuesday..then today called me again..change to Wed..but she will give me some freebie as compensation. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Bangbang,

Nice storage bed you have there, Where did you get it from? Whats the price? Inclusive of mattress?

Tks Kenlim_76, i bought it from furniture HQ at amk central near to AMK courts..can remember exact, but it ard 1k not inclusive of mattress..:)

bro, mine not in real time..all this activities was done on thursday..haha..but next time when u see my window open, just drop by my place...

Haven install lei.. initially agree is on this coming Mon, then grace postpone to tuesday..then today called me again..change to Wed..but she will give me some freebie as compensation. :D

:dribble: whar freebies !!!

:dribble: whar freebies !!!

yup yup..if any delay again, i will asked for discount..haha..

I also managed to get $350 dicount off the balance payment for Furniture HQ, since the shop delay my delivery of sofa and dining table... 8|

Updates

From last IT fair

LG LED TV 42LE5500

DSC_0619.jpg

i'm eager to try out the pic quality of this tv but too bad i still haven buy the tv cable yet cos i tot they will provide me with one.. :bangwall: ..also manage to configure the tv to the ethernet modem...Pending to try out the Net cast provide by LG tv, but the menu state only certain countries are available..does anyone know or try before?? Will request for Mio tv installation for EPL channel this thurday which is free for 1 yr.. :good: cos it a free package provided when i bought this tv during the last IT fair.

MBR tv

LG LED TV 32LE5500

DSC_0662.jpg

Any idea how i can hide the wiring??

Current Comex

Pixma MP276

DSC_0650.jpg

Edited by bangbang

Updates

From last IT fair

LG LED TV 42LE5500

DSC_0619.jpg

i'm eager to try out the pic quality of this tv but too bad i still haven buy the tv cable yet cos i tot they will provide me with one.. :bangwall: ..also manage to configure the tv to the ethernet modem...Pending to try out the Net cast provide by LG tv, but the menu state only certain countries are available..does anyone know or try before?? Will request for Mio tv installation for EPL channel this thurday which is free for 1 yr.. :good: cos it a free package provided when i bought this tv during the last IT fair.

MBR tv

LG LED TV 32LE5500

DSC_0662.jpg

Any idea how i can hide the wiring??

Current Comex

Pixma MP276

DSC_0650.jpg

Hi,

Nice Reno, completely different from your photo uploaded 2 mth back, congrats.

Hi,

Nice Reno, completely different from your photo uploaded 2 mth back, congrats.

Tks samlow55, i have more ideas after completing the reno..perhap will integrate for my future 2nd home.. ;)

PM sent!!

Hi Bangbang,

Nice transformation of your home!!

Can you provide me with your Contractor/ID contact and also the quotation or total cost for your whole transformation?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Bangbang,

Nice transformation of your home!!

Can you provide me with your Contractor/ID contact and also the quotation or total cost for your whole transformation?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi w-m,

tks for the compliment... :D

PM sent...

I must say its a total change from the house you've bought and looks v.good! Congrats.

I'm also getting a contractor to do minor reno to my resale house. Collecting the keys tml. Has also made arrangement with Basic Image.

Contact passed to me is Sky. Is he Mr.Yeak? Can PM the amt of your reno?

Thanks.

Hi bangbang,

can I check w u whether Mr Yeak got tell/ give u the work schedule timeline thing? Or u have to keep asking him then he will say? Cos was abit disappointed that we have to ask den he will tell us wat he is gg to reno even though we already told him that we nd to know so that we can take time off from work to see the reno... today was raining cats & dogs n the workers still delivered the kitchen cabinets n tv console... all these stuff not sealed up nor covered up n so happened my FIL saw that the workers laid the drenched wooden stuff onto the living rm floor to air... I dun blame him as he was on holiday cos being workers I m sure without supervision, they will anyhow do things....my bf sms-ed him to inform him that this is unacceptable n shld nt b installed as all the tv console n kitchen cabinets r wet and he agreed. But now, we r still worried that after a few days when the water evaporated from the wooden furnishing, we mayn't be able to tell whether they did change the materials or used the previous ones. Before tt, my bf tried to call his office to try to get the partner to stop the delivery but no1 was in office.

Was quite disappointed that we seldom see him on site (only c workers but is it normal? cos we r 1 timer doing reno) n have to always call or sms when there is problem after the tiling/ wiring /painting & etc and wonder y we keep having hiccups... haix

Edited by calgin

Hi bangbang,

can I check w u whether Mr Yeak got tell/ give u the work schedule timeline thing? Or u have to keep asking him then he will say? Cos was abit disappointed that we have to ask den he will tell us wat he is gg to reno even though we already told him that we nd to know so that we can take time off from work to see the reno... today was raining cats & dogs n the workers still delivered the kitchen cabinets n tv console... all these stuff not sealed up nor covered up n so happened my FIL saw that the workers laid the drenched wooden stuff onto the living rm floor to air... I dun blame him as he was on holiday cos being workers I m sure without supervision, they will anyhow do things....my bf sms-ed him to inform him that this is unacceptable n shld nt b installed as all the tv console n kitchen cabinets r wet and he agreed. But now, we r still worried that after a few days when the water evaporated from the wooden furnishing, we mayn't be able to tell whether they did change the materials or used the previous ones. Before tt, my bf tried to call his office to try to get the partner to stop the delivery but no1 was in office.

Was quite disappointed that we seldom see him on site (only c workers but is it normal? cos we r 1 timer doing reno) n have to always call or sms when there is problem after the tiling/ wiring /painting & etc and wonder y we keep having hiccups... haix

sound like a red flag is being hoisted, hope all will be well.

Hi bangbang,

Hi Calgin,

I'm sorry to hear rgds to ur unpleasure issue. However, i worked quite well with him and wat u say is correct ..u need to ask him then only he will tell you...So, for my practise, i will asked him via sms in advance what are the job going to be done in the coming week..i do agree with u , ocassionally, when i went up to see the reno,there's no progress or worker working...:( I know i cant expect his worker to work only at my hse as they got several project to run too...Utimately, at the end of the week, so long as i can see what he had planned then im okay with it..of cos, there are some hiccup along the way and we cant expect him to be on site everyday to monitor his worker...whenever i went up and i find any where not satisfied , i will sms him to let him know..If rectified lioa, still not satisfied, then re-do again and again till i happy lor..i.e my MBR ceiling paint having bubble..made his painter repaint twice :paint:

As for your wooden furnishing, i tink its better u and Yeak to be be ard to inspect the condition before they start to install...

I seen his worker most of the time too cos i go to the see the reno progress everyday...but during the initial stage of reno, he will pop by to check on his worker..only till after discussion of electrical layout and wardrobe stage, then i see him less since most of the things are settle...

dont be so disappointed, i believe Mr Yeak also has his + point right???.Give him a call today he shld be back, if u face any problem, i'm sure he will resolve for u asap de...

Edited by bangbang

Hi bangbang,

Thanks 4 the prompt reply. I just want to b assured of his working style... And yes, so far what u said is similar to what we encountered.. As per mentioned before, we r doing Reno first time so nt sure if things r supposed to b done lidat... Thanks for the assurance... we din expect him to b at our pl most of the time too as we understand he has other projects to attend to but was wondering whether inspection shld b done when he is ard.. I guess since his style is to call or SMS him to rectify things, then we will just follow. ... So far, the follow up has been prompt for sure n he does give gd suggestions to us.....

Point taken for the next cabinets installation...

Hi Calgin,

I'm sorry to hear rgds to ur unpleasure issue. However, i worked quite well with him and wat u say is correct ..u need to ask him then only he will tell you...So, for my practise, i will asked him via sms in advance what are the job going to be done in the coming week..i do agree with u , ocassionally, when i went up to see the reno,there's no progress or worker working...:( I know i cant expect his worker to work only at my hse as they got several project to run too...Utimately, at the end of the week, so long as i can see what he had planned then im okay with it..of cos, there are some hiccup along the way and we cant expect him to be on site everyday to monitor his worker...whenever i went up and i find any where not satisfied , i will sms him to let him know..If rectified lioa, still not satisfied, then re-do again and again till i happy lor..i.e my MBR ceiling paint having bubble..made his painter repaint twice :paint:

As for your wooden furnishing, i tink its better u and Yeak to be be ard to inspect the condition before they start to install...

I seen his worker most of the time too cos i go to the see the reno progress everyday...but during the initial stage of reno, he will pop by to check on his worker..only till after discussion of electrical layout and wardrobe stage, then i see him less since most of the things are settle...

dont be so disappointed, i believe Mr Yeak also has his + point right???.Give him a call today he shld be back, if u face any problem, i'm sure he will resolve for u asap de...