Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

maybe you can try calling him thru another number and see whether he will ans...not trying to scare you or insult your contractor, to me a gd and responsible contractor basically should be contactable during normal working hours. even if he cant ans the phone at tat point in time, he should also have the initiative to return your missed call...the scenario you described doesnt sound gd to me, hopefully i am wrong and you can contact him soon.

hmmm... actually i also worry~~ now even haven't start the work~ but every time i call him, he will answer. But don't know why this time never reply sms and also never reply call~ i've been looking for him 2 days ald~ my husband say maybe he go oversea?

I hope tomorrow he will reply me or answer my call~ :( haiz~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

One of the Saturday, we went to a tile shop~ They have such a nice showroom for us to see and shop~ hahaha... All you see from the picture is tiles~ Some of them just look like the cushion, wood and wall paper~ really nice

img0074yf.jpg

img0075a.jpg

img0076jg.jpg

img0077tv.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

My contractor today just email my quotation to me~ can all of u help me to see the price ? I'm not sure is it a good price~ I want to ask some more discount from him~hehe :P

Demolition Works

1. To dismantle existing plaster ceiling, existing Iron Window Grills and curtains hangers, existing cabinet and fittings for kitchen and toilets and sliding door at balcony

2. To hack away wall of master room toile, wall dividing kitchen and dining, the window between wet kitchen and utility area, storeroom wall and touch up edges and the new entry for wet kitchen after hacking

3. To terminate all unwanted pipe and fixture and the pipe at balcony

Total: $2300

Building Works

1. To supply cement sand and labor to install floor tile (provided by owner) for

Living, Dining, all rooms, balcony and level existing flooring at balcony area (If the existing floor tiles have problem and holes will hack off and supply cement before overlay) $3500

2. To supply cement, sand and labor to install floor tiles for 2 toilets, kitchen and utility $1300

3. To supply cement, sand and labor hollow block wall to sealed up door-opening at common toilet, the alter window space at service yard area and the hole in living area $600

4. To supply cement, sand and labor to install wall tile for 2 toilets,kitchen and utility $2800

5. To do waterproofing for kitchen, toilet and utility $400

6. To construct new wall for kitchen $400

7. To construct kerb for wet kitchen cabinet, utility area and 2 toilets $450

8. To construct partition wall for master room (3 ft.) & swoop door direction at master bedroom and divider & storeroom at entrance of the house $850

9. To paint whole house including ceiling, pipes, door and door frames (will paint the 1st layer as waterproof oil base and will clear off the part which pop up and have problem before paint) $1800

10. To box up pipe at balcony area and 2 toilets (with water proof base wall and lay with tiles) and utility area Air-con Piping (try to hide the entire air con piping in the false ceiling) $880

11. To supply and cement plaster smooth on the wall between the dry kitchen and study room $350

Total: $13330

Glazing Works

1. Supply and install 2 frameless tempered glass swing door at wet kitchen $1200

2. Supply and install tempered glass panel at master toilet and service yard window $500

3. Supply and install 2 frameless tempered glass swing door at master toilet and toilet entrance $1200

4. Supply and install frameless tempered glass swing door at common toilet $600

5. Supply and install new door for all rooms. 4set ( timber ) $1120

6. Supply and install wall to wall frameless tempered glass shower screen at 2 toilets $1400

Total: $6020

Plumbing Works

1. To install basin for kitchen and 2 toilets including taps, mixer and cooker hood and hob $300

2. To run stainless steel water pipe for whole house and dry kitchen (conceal under the floor) $1400

3. To install new toilet bowl. 2nos.. $180

4. To run conceal pipe for new shower for 2 toilets. $280

Total : $ 2160

All Total: $23810

Edited by Kumikotamago

My contractor today just email my quotation to me~ can all of u help me to see the price ? I'm not sure is it a good price~ I want to ask some more discount from him~hehe :P

Demolition Works

1. To dismantle existing plaster ceiling, existing Iron Window Grills and curtains hangers, existing cabinet and fittings for kitchen and toilets and sliding door at balcony

2. To hack away wall of master room toile, wall dividing kitchen and dining, the window between wet kitchen and utility area, storeroom wall and touch up edges and the new entry for wet kitchen after hacking

3. To terminate all unwanted pipe and fixture and the pipe at balcony

Total: $2300

Building Works

1. To supply cement sand and labor to install floor tile (provided by owner) for

Living, Dining, all rooms, balcony and level existing flooring at balcony area (If the existing floor tiles have problem and holes will hack off and supply cement before overlay) $3500

2. To supply cement, sand and labor to install floor tiles for 2 toilets, kitchen and utility $1300

3. To supply cement, sand and labor hollow block wall to sealed up door-opening at common toilet, the alter window space at service yard area and the hole in living area $600

4. To supply cement, sand and labor to install wall tile for 2 toilets,kitchen and utility $2800

5. To do waterproofing for kitchen, toilet and utility $400

6. To construct new wall for kitchen $400

7. To construct kerb for wet kitchen cabinet, utility area and 2 toilets $450

8. To construct partition wall for master room (3 ft.) & swoop door direction at master bedroom and divider & storeroom at entrance of the house $850

9. To paint whole house including ceiling, pipes, door and door frames (will paint the 1st layer as waterproof oil base and will clear off the part which pop up and have problem before paint) $1800

10. To box up pipe at balcony area and 2 toilets (with water proof base wall and lay with tiles) and utility area Air-con Piping (try to hide the entire air con piping in the false ceiling) $880

11. To supply and cement plaster smooth on the wall between the dry kitchen and study room $350

Total: $13330

Glazing Works

1. Supply and install 2 frameless tempered glass swing door at wet kitchen $1200

2. Supply and install tempered glass panel at master toilet and service yard window $500

3. Supply and install 2 frameless tempered glass swing door at master toilet and toilet entrance $1200

4. Supply and install frameless tempered glass swing door at common toilet $600

5. Supply and install new door for all rooms. 4set ( timber ) $1120

6. Supply and install wall to wall frameless tempered glass shower screen at 2 toilets $1400

Total: $6020

Plumbing Works

1. To install basin for kitchen and 2 toilets including taps, mixer and cooker hood and hob $300

2. To run stainless steel water pipe for whole house and dry kitchen (conceal under the floor) $1400

3. To install new toilet bowl. 2nos.. $180

4. To run conceal pipe for new shower for 2 toilets. $280

Total : $ 2160

All Total: $23810

Hi, yours is a contractor or ID ? I think the price is pretty reasonable. Can you pm me the contacts?

Thanks

Hi, yours is a contractor or ID ? I think the price is pretty reasonable. Can you pm me the contacts?

Thanks

Hey~ mine is contractor, his name is Jeffrey Ng ~ the price not include false ceiling, carpentry and electric works. Can i give u the contractor's contact after i ask him? Because he told me that he don't want to do HDB, he help us because he know us~ I will reply to you asap :D

but the quote really quite reasonable? I jus find out my glass panel and glass door price is quite high~ I call to the glass company, they can help us to install too. The price almost less than 50% leh~ but don't know what's the quality~ I will go and find out again~ If really cheap and good, maybe can introduce to you also~

But i can introduce my false ceiling contractor, his name is ah xiong. He will do the false ceiling by himself not done by bangla, and he quite friendly too. After i compare so many places and my contractor Jeffrey even ask me let ah xiong do the false ceiling. So i think his price is quite good. If you want i can PM you his contact no. too~ :P

Hey~ mine is contractor, his name is Jeffrey Ng ~ the price not include false ceiling, carpentry and electric works. Can i give u the contractor's contact after i ask him? Because he told me that he don't want to do HDB, he help us because he know us~ I will reply to you asap :D

but the quote really quite reasonable? I jus find out my glass panel and glass door price is quite high~ I call to the glass company, they can help us to install too. The price almost less than 50% leh~ but don't know what's the quality~ I will go and find out again~ If really cheap and good, maybe can introduce to you also~

But i can introduce my false ceiling contractor, his name is ah xiong. He will do the false ceiling by himself not done by bangla, and he quite friendly too. After i compare so many places and my contractor Jeffrey even ask me let ah xiong do the false ceiling. So i think his price is quite good. If you want i can PM you his contact no. too~ :P

I was quoted 2 x glass swing for $1600 and $1500 by 2 different ID. Maybe yours is contractor so i find the price reasonable.

I was quoted much higher overall compared to yours. Please introduce your contractor to me if possible, I'm currently looking for quotes and also supplying my own tiles.

THanks so much :D

I was quoted 2 x glass swing for $1600 and $1500 by 2 different ID. Maybe yours is contractor so i find the price reasonable.

I was quoted much higher overall compared to yours. Please introduce your contractor to me if possible, I'm currently looking for quotes and also supplying my own tiles.

THanks so much :D

hahaha... you're welcome~

Just now i call to the glass shop, they say the fixed glass panel and the glass swing door (1470 mm X 1800mm) total is $680 and it's include the installation fees already~ So i think that will be much much much more cheaper~ haha.. if you want to ask ID help you to do, maybe you can ask them do without the glass door, then after all done~ you can ask the glass shop cm and fix for you~ This is what we plan nw also :dribble: ~haha.. tomorrow i will call them again~ will post the price to here~

and if i manage to contact my contractor, i ll ask him and give you his contact no. :rolleyes: