Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

You guys know what should we do on our renovation start date? I saw someone buy hammer and hack the wall by themselves~ Can we just do nothing and let the worker do? hahaha.. we just stand aside and see them do can or not? :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This is our original floor plan. Our house is at the bukit panjang area, 122 SQM, point block.

originalfloorplan.png

Hello..

I just realise we have the same floor plan..hehehe. Hope you'll have a smooth reno journey :)

Hello..

I just realise we have the same floor plan..hehehe. Hope you'll have a smooth reno journey :)

hahaha~~~your floor plan is exactly same with mine,haha.. only the position is different~but almost the same :D I hope my reno journey ll very smooth too~ thanks :D Your reno quite smooth leh~ very lucky

Hope your renovation ll done faster and smooth too... take more picture for ur house ya~ :D

hahaha~~~your floor plan is exactly same with mine,haha.. only the position is different~but almost the same :D I hope my reno journey ll very smooth too~ thanks :D Your reno quite smooth leh~ very lucky

Hope your renovation ll done faster and smooth too... take more picture for ur house ya~ :D

We didn't do much actually but glad that everything seems to be on time and nicely done. Yesterday they have already started to clean the place. Will be going there again tonight and hope to take more pictures yah... :sport-smiley-018:

Kumikotamago : Congrats on your new house!!! Have a safe journey..haha..me too starting my reno soon..i agree with you...getting an id is so much ex..and we are sourcing out contractor to do also..can u pm me the contacts for the false ceiling?

Thanx in advance !!

Cheers!!

We didn't do much actually but glad that everything seems to be on time and nicely done. Yesterday they have already started to clean the place. Will be going there again tonight and hope to take more pictures yah... :sport-smiley-018:

hahaha.... okay~ Will visit your blog to view the photo again :thumbs up:

Kumikotamago : Congrats on your new house!!! Have a safe journey..haha..me too starting my reno soon..i agree with you...getting an id is so much ex..and we are sourcing out contractor to do also..can u pm me the contacts for the false ceiling?

Thanx in advance !!

Cheers!!

hahaha~~~ yeah!! found another 知音 ~haha.. Everytime when ID give me the quote, i will be fainted off~haha... the most expensive is about 50-60K :jawdrop:

Hope you have a smooth and good reno journey too ya :yamseng:

I just PM you the false ceiling Ah Xiong to you~ Hope he can help you too ^_^

ah..have have..xie xie ni...

How about your tiling works? Getting a contractor to do also ?

I'm wondering if we can buy our own tiles n get contractor to charge labour to lay tiles...

ah..have have..xie xie ni...

How about your tiling works? Getting a contractor to do also ?

I'm wondering if we can buy our own tiles n get contractor to charge labour to lay tiles...

haha~~ bu ke qi :thumbs up:

Yup~ i ask my contractor help me to lay the tiles

But i get the tiles by my own then ask them to send to my house ~

I go Hafary and Soon Bee Huat to view the tiles~ But at the end i order my tiles with Hafary~ Because i get more discount from here and all the tiles i want they have stock, Soon Bee Huat business too good ald, most of the tiles i choose they don't have, need to wait.

You can go this 2 tiles shop to view too~ you see the previous post i got upload the tiles show room at soon bee huat~

haha~~ bu ke qi :thumbs up:

Yup~ i ask my contractor help me to lay the tiles

But i get the tiles by my own then ask them to send to my house ~

I go Hafary and Soon Bee Huat to view the tiles~ But at the end i order my tiles with Hafary~ Because i get more discount from here and all the tiles i want they have stock, Soon Bee Huat business too good ald, most of the tiles i choose they don't have, need to wait.

You can go this 2 tiles shop to view too~ you see the previous post i got upload the tiles show room at soon bee huat~

How do they charge for buying tiles ? by per pce or psf ?

How do they charge for buying tiles ? by per pce or psf ?

They charge PSF . You can choose some tiles that you like, then can ask for sample from the staff. You can ask them you can get how many % discount~ You can ask your contractor too, because normally i know the tiles shop will give 20% discount to them. So you can compare their price, which one is cheaper

Hey~ mine is contractor, his name is Jeffrey Ng ~ the price not include false ceiling, carpentry and electric works. Can i give u the contractor's contact after i ask him? Because he told me that he don't want to do HDB, he help us because he know us~ I will reply to you asap :D

but the quote really quite reasonable? I jus find out my glass panel and glass door price is quite high~ I call to the glass company, they can help us to install too. The price almost less than 50% leh~ but don't know what's the quality~ I will go and find out again~ If really cheap and good, maybe can introduce to you also~

But i can introduce my false ceiling contractor, his name is ah xiong. He will do the false ceiling by himself not done by bangla, and he quite friendly too. After i compare so many places and my contractor Jeffrey even ask me let ah xiong do the false ceiling. So i think his price is quite good. If you want i can PM you his contact no. too~ :P

[/quote

How did you get to know ah xiong ya..haha..kapoy la me..out of curiosity

How did you get to know ah xiong ya..haha..kapoy la me..out of curiosity

hahaha~~~~ he actually is my mother's good friend' s son~ haha..... I don't know him at all until i call him to help me to do the false ceiling then i only know him~ haha...