Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u **** hiong lor! :lol:

wahahahaha~~~~~ hiong leh~~~ but actually in photo i look hiong only~ haha.. In video, can see when i use hammer to hack a small part of ceiling, i a bit scare leh~ keep screaming , wahaha... but really song 爽 la!

U go gerl !!!

hahahaha..... Thanks~~ ei~ Next time when u start reno,u use hammer to hack the hatest part la~ haha... really shiok leh~ haha..

y your hammer so small lol.should use 10 pound hammer!

wahahaha..... 10 pounds hammer? ya ho~ the photo will look more hiong~hahaha... but i think if real 10 pounds hammer i'm not sure i can even lift up a bit or not~ haha..

ur hammer is too small la. u nid a bigger hammer! hoot ar! :notti::notti::notti:

hahaha..... really look small in the photo lo~~haha.. like toy~haha... but i bought the biggest hammer in the shop leh :dunno: ~ haha.... i should borrow my contractor's hammer this coming tuesday~~~ haha... huat & hoot ar!!!!! :drunk:

a sledgehammer will look better... :D ...hope you have a smooth reno journey... :yamseng:

wow, you must be feeling xxxx good to smash on the "old" new house! Congrats!

haha~~~~ really really shiok lo~~~ although a bit scare la~~ but hit more times i more get use to it~~~ haha....next time i can be a worker too.... who want to hire me? hahaha~~ i help you to hack your wall FOC

Today we meet our electrician A Wen ( hair like 动力火车,haha..)at toa payoh after my husband work and my baking class. We bargain with him quite long time~~haha ... finally agree with $3000 all included~~ Look like expensive right? haha.. but we do a lot of things and we ask for many many electrician, i think almost 10 of them~ haha.... this is actually the cheapest price we ever ask.

This is our quotation : ( he agree if i add on few more light and other points he won't charge single cents from me)

Lighting point ( X 41-43 , with MK light switch and fix all the lights)

Double Socket Power Point ( X 23, with MK power socket)

D.B Box ( X 1 , we have to move our D.B Box to another place, so have to change and rerun the wire )

SCV ( X 4 )

Telephone ( X 1, CAP-5)

Air Con Power Point and Switch ( X 1 )

Data cable CAP-6 ( X 5 )

Isolator for Air Con ( X 1)

Oven, Microwave and Fridge Power Point ( will fix like heater switch in the wet kitchen, but the over, microwave and fridge will fix at dry kitchen) ( X 3)

His price is the most cheapest that i found~ U guys have any cheapest than this? Can share?

Edited by Kumikotamago

Today we meet our electrician A Wen ( hair like 动力火车,haha..)at toa payoh after my husband work and my baking class. We bargain with him quite long time~~haha ... finally agree with $3000 all included~~ Look like expensive right? haha.. but we do a lot of things and we ask for many many electrician, i think almost 10 of them~ haha.... this is actually the cheapest price we ever ask.

This is our quotation : ( he agree if i add on few more light and other points he won't charge single cents from me)

D.B Box ( X 1 , we have to move our D.B Box to another place, so have to change and rerun the wire )

SCV ( X 4 )

Telephone ( X 1, CAP-5)

Data cable CAP-6 ( X 5 )

Oven, Microwave and Fridge Power Point ( will fix like heater switch in the wet kitchen, but the over, microwave and fridge will fix at dry kitchen) ( X 3)

His price is the most cheapest that i found~ U guys have any cheapest than this? Can share?

sis ..

quite reasonable ... considering u got so many lighting pts

SCV ( X 4 )

Telephone ( X 1, CAP-5)

Data cable CAP-6 ( X 5 )

consider super CHEAP le..... :o

sis ..

quite reasonable ... considering u got so many lighting pts

consider super CHEAP le..... :o

hahaha... ya lo~~ this the cheapest price i get it before~ And some more we are using MK products~ haha .. Thanks for u all give me review :wub: ok la! decide!! let a wen help me to do!!!! Yeah!!!

Edited by Kumikotamago

:jawdrop:

This is the 3rd shop we went, the most satisfied shop within this 3. Shop's name is VIP

This is the down light we want to use for whole house, RM 58 ~ The brand name is Laniber. The price is include the whole casing, 2 philips PLC light, 5 inches

img0482pi.jpg

This light easier to change the bulbs, the head can turn until 45 degrees, and is horizontal position, is new design.

img0484s.jpg

img0485db.jpg

This light we love it very much! :dribble: We plan to put at our dining table~ This light come with LED light and remote control~ So we can switch is to normal warm light, or LED blue light, or both together~ RM 1000

img0486xz.jpg

This is the remote control

img0490u.jpg

Don't buy from this shop!!!! I got another good good deal!!!!!

Edited by Kumikotamago

I cm back JB yesterday~~~And my mother in law bring me and my husband to a lightting shop at Taman Johor Jaya BLE today~~~ they told us this shop very cheap, they also bought frm them when they move house 2 years ago, me and my husband still think " SURE BO?? ZHUN BO???"

After i saw a exactly same light with the VIP that we already decide to buy for dining area, then we shock until jaw drop u know!!!! :jawdrop:

The VIP before discount is RM1380, after discount is RM1000

The BLE before discount is RM790 , after discount is RM 650

A much much different leh!! OMG!!! hahaha...

And we already place RM50 for deposit to order the downlight with this shop~ Because the VIP sell us at RM58 each, but BLE is RM31, althought the light is not exactly the same, but we satisfied with this ald, so no point to go back to VIP

If you want to go this shop! Tell them is YB MR KHOO introduce you to this shop, the lady boss only know my father in law, and they will give you more discount! The lady boss very friendly too.

BLE ( Best Light Electrical Sdn. Bhd) 美光电器灯饰有限公司

Look for Cindy Chong Tel: +6019-7550681

No.15-17, Jalan Ros Merah 2/10, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the downlight we had reserve with BLE

X 38 RM 31 each (include casing and 2 philips PLC) this downlight no need balast, so ll not so hot

img0511t.jpg

img0512t.jpg

img0512t.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

Quite many lights in BLE light showroom

img0515hl.jpg

We want to get this for our living hall, but too bad now she currently don't have stock. She already help us to check with KL, and will get back to us asap. RM 580

img0523j.jpg (with halogen , LED light and remote control, can change blue light ,warm light or both together)

This is our 1st choice for dining table, can match with the living hall light. So hopefully they ll have it. RM 520 (with halogen , LED light and remote control, can change blue light ,warm light or both together)

img0522e.jpg

This is our 2nd choice for dining table, this is also what i mention in last post that we decided to buy at the VIP at RM1000, but here after discount only sale at RM 650 (with halogen , LED light and remote control, can change blue light ,warm light or both together)

img0519f.jpg

This light we choose either for Master Bedroom or both toilet. RM250

img0526.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

Quite many lights in BLE light showroom

img0515hl.jpg

We want to get this for our living hall, but too bad now she currently don't have stock. She already help us to check with KL, and will get back to us asap. RM 580

img0523j.jpg (with halogen , LED light and remote control, can change blue light ,warm light or both together)

This is our 1st choice for dining table, can match with the living hall light. So hopefully they ll have it. RM 520 (with halogen , LED light and remote control, can change blue light ,warm light or both together)

img0522e.jpg

This is our 2nd choice for dining table, this is also what i mention in last post that we decided to buy at the VIP at RM1000, but here after discount only sale at RM 650 (with halogen , LED light and remote control, can change blue light ,warm light or both together)

img0519f.jpg

This light we choose either for Master Bedroom or both toilet. RM250

img0526.jpg

Wow, ur toilet lighting selection also so classy.. :dribble: powerrrrr...

I cm back JB yesterday~~~And my mother in law bring me and my husband to a lightting shop at Taman Johor Jaya BLE today~~~ they told us this shop very cheap, they also bought frm them when they move house 2 years ago, me and my husband still think " SURE BO?? ZHUN BO???"

After i saw a exactly same light with the VIP that we already decide to buy for dining area, then we shock until jaw drop u know!!!! :jawdrop:

The VIP before discount is RM1380, after discount is RM1000

The BLE before discount is RM790 , after discount is RM 650

A much much different leh!! OMG!!! hahaha...

And we already place RM50 for deposit to order the downlight with this shop~ Because the VIP sell us at RM58 each, but BLE is RM31, althought the light is not exactly the same, but we satisfied with this ald, so no point to go back to VIP

If you want to go this shop! Tell them is YB MR KHOO introduce you to this shop, the lady boss only know my father in law, and they will give you more discount! The lady boss very friendly too.

BLE ( Best Light Electrical Sdn. Bhd) 美光电器灯饰有限公司

Look for Cindy Chong Tel: +6019-7550681

No.15-17, Jalan Ros Merah 2/10, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the downlight we had reserve with BLE

X 38 RM 31 each (include casing and 2 philips PLC) this downlight no need balast, so ll not so hot

img0511t.jpg

img0512t.jpg

img0512t.jpg

Wah...den i shall go there oleady...weeee....happy liao.....thks for the info....

hmm, u hv to be careful though. cos of the humidity in the toilets, some lights are not too suitable. better check with the store before confirming.

wah, yr lights are nice, but alot of cleaning ah! But that is coming from lazy me lah, everything must be easy to clean one :D