Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

hmm, u hv to be careful though. cos of the humidity in the toilets, some lights are not too suitable. better check with the store before confirming.

Oh~~~ ya ho ~~~ i should ask them about this~~ Thanks for inform me~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah, yr lights are nice, but alot of cleaning ah! But that is coming from lazy me lah, everything must be easy to clean one :D

Hahaha.... I agree with you too..i also very lazy to clean ~~haha ..

but now i maybe just want the house look more beautiful~~ than already ignore this concern... haha... never mind~ next time jus ask my hubby to clean~~ tell him it's too high~~ not suitable for me to clean~~ wahaha

Today is the 3rd day for our renovation~~ But the permit got a bit problem, have to re apply~ So until today they just dismantle the false ceiling, toilet accessories, water pipes, electric, light and cabinet only~ Then today i think they all didn't come to my house for hacking, just cleaning job only~

My contractor and me meet the gain city air con person in charge to discuss the pipe running issues at our house. Do you guys conceal your air con pipe? We worry later got any problem.

Anyway we just bought a Mitsubishi Electric Star Mex Inverter System 4 at gain city~ Plus all the things and the installation, and we upgrade the rubber and the copper to bigger size, and add 4 more years to 5 years warranty, total is $4648.00 ( installment by DBS 36 0% interest)

And we get $150 free Robinson vouncher.

We went to Courts just before we pay the deposit to gain city~ Then after went to courts, we more firm to Gain City. haha... Because, althought the price from courts maybe cheaper a bit, but we can't upgrade the pipe, and the most important thing is they ll only give us System 3 Compressor instead of System 4 Compressor :jawdrop: . How System 3 compressor support 4 air cons? No wonder my brother house air con not cool enough, especially when all 4 air cons switch on.

Another problem is they sell system 4 for 4 bedrooms only, but if i want to put in my living hall, the salesman say the power not strong enough so sure not cold for your whole living hall :jawdrop: . Faint~~ hahaha...

Hahaha.... I agree with you too..i also very lazy to clean ~~haha ..

but now i maybe just want the house look more beautiful~~ than already ignore this concern... haha... never mind~ next time jus ask my hubby to clean~~ tell him it's too high~~ not suitable for me to clean~~ wahaha

wah, better make sure yr hubby does not log into RT and read this, if not he will ban you from buying all these stuff :D

Today is the 3rd day for our renovation~~ But the permit got a bit problem, have to re apply~ So until today they just dismantle the false ceiling, toilet accessories, water pipes, electric, light and cabinet only~ Then today i think they all didn't come to my house for hacking, just cleaning job only~

My contractor and me meet the gain city air con person in charge to discuss the pipe running issues at our house. Do you guys conceal your air con pipe? We worry later got any problem.

Anyway we just bought a Mitsubishi Electric Star Mex Inverter System 4 at gain city~ Plus all the things and the installation, and we upgrade the rubber and the copper to bigger size, and add 4 more years to 5 years warranty, total is $4648.00 ( installment by DBS 36 0% interest)

And we get $150 free Robinson vouncher.

We went to Courts just before we pay the deposit to gain city~ Then after went to courts, we more firm to Gain City. haha... Because, althought the price from courts maybe cheaper a bit, but we can't upgrade the pipe, and the most important thing is they ll only give us System 3 Compressor instead of System 4 Compressor :jawdrop: . How System 3 compressor support 4 air cons? No wonder my brother house air con not cool enough, especially when all 4 air cons switch on.

Another problem is they sell system 4 for 4 bedrooms only, but if i want to put in my living hall, the salesman say the power not strong enough so sure not cold for your whole living hall :jawdrop: . Faint~~ hahaha...

is it the hacking that is causing delay in permit? It was in our case, had to wait almost another week to do re-submission.

syst 3 with 4 blowers? Got such thing? Or is it system 3 + a single unit?

In our area, many people do 3+1 bc the syst 4 compressor cannot "go out" of the window ledge :( - yet another excellent design by HDb

jus realised haben check my fellow bp-nians lately and hey hey... looks like our reno moving in tandem huh

exciting times ahead eh!

can't wait to see yr tiles selection from hafary!

Edited by ne0mesis

wah, better make sure yr hubby does not log into RT and read this, if not he will ban you from buying all these stuff :D

wahahaha.... he always log in and read this blog~~ then i'm doom~~ wahaha....

is it the hacking that is causing delay in permit? It was in our case, had to wait almost another week to do re-submission.

syst 3 with 4 blowers? Got such thing? Or is it system 3 + a single unit?

In our area, many people do 3+1 bc the syst 4 compressor cannot "go out" of the window ledge :( - yet another excellent design by HDb

i think is the hacking contractor misunderstanding something or communication problem with my contractor~ because he say last time he apply is include to hack the beam on the balcony~ then now no need to hack ald, so the hacking contractor say he need to submit again~ Haiz~~ waste my time

ya~~ it is system compressor with 4 blowers~ We ask courts, they say no choice, because they don't have system 4 compressor. Faint~~ haha ... my house can only place 1 compressor at outside of the house, so we can't 3+1 , so sad~ If not, that would be better~

hahaha..... i heard from gain city about this problem too.. they say samsung compressor too big~ so will stuck at the window ledge~ haha..

jus realised haben check my fellow bp-nians lately and hey hey... looks like our reno moving in tandem huh

exciting times ahead eh!

can't wait to see yr tiles selection from hafary!

wahahaha... ya lo ~~ so excited~ but now half way stop because the permit hor~~ pour me a big pail of cool water lo~~ haiz~~

hahaha~~~ ya... i also hope they can overlay the tiles faster, but my contractor say our tiles will be the last project.. after the false ceiling too.. Because they afraid will spoil the tiles~ I think like this would be better too.. some of my friends their tiles kena dust or break when do the false ceiling.

Hi hi everyone~~~ Long time didn't update to you all :P Actually from the start date until now, i almost went there everyday, haha... kepo~~ and will take picture everytime~ now let me update the most latest photo to all of RT friends :D The hacking works almost done, still left some small part and the storeroom door frame need to hack off only~ Today the plumber will start his work~ Yeah!!!

Is my renovation journey very slow? Or is normal? haha... Slow is it because my permit haven't got it?

img0448hj.jpg

By kumikotamago at 2010-08-19

img0449k.jpg

img0456ujy.jpg

img0458nq.jpg

img0459ac.jpg

Loads of hacking in ur hse. Ur electrical charges are cheap cos u have so many light points. Did u re-wire the whole hse? I did mine (30 years old hse), electrical came up to $3560. :(

Loads of hacking in ur hse. Ur electrical charges are cheap cos u have so many light points. Did u re-wire the whole hse? I did mine (30 years old hse), electrical came up to $3560. :(

hey~~haha .... ya~~ we hack quite a lot but not floor tiles,hahaha....

yup!! we do the whole house re-wire~ everything will change new~ include SCV, Telephone, Data Cable Cat 6 everything la ~haha .... and he charge us $3000. Anyway how many light point do you have?