Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

hi there, nice taps and sinks.. care to share with me the pricing? im looking for those items as well..

haha... ya~~~ i like it very much too :P which one you like to know? The Elkays sink? The taps is Metris ? Pura Vida or both~~ Of Course I willing to share with you :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
woah, expensive toilet..... :bow:

Haiz~~~ truly speaking hor~~ we also heart pain leh~~~~ make our pocket bomb until big hole~~ but we like to take shower leh~~especially me~~hahaha.... we already imagine, after work when we feel very tired, reach home then can having a shiok bath~~~ then now don't want to buy also can't leh~~ haiz~~~

hahaha....maybe other things need to cut cost~~haha

Haiz~~~ truly speaking hor~~ we also heart pain leh~~~~ make our pocket bomb until big hole~~ but we like to take shower leh~~especially me~~hahaha.... we already imagine, after work when we feel very tired, reach home then can having a shiok bath~~~ then now don't want to buy also can't leh~~ haiz~~~

hahaha....maybe other things need to cut cost~~haha

wah, not just ex toilet, but also ex water bill :bow:

haha... ya~~~ i like it very much too :P which one you like to know? The Elkays sink? The taps is Metris ? Pura Vida or both~~ Of Course I willing to share with you :D

Yeah both! haha.

Yeah both! haha.

haha... sure!! The

Pura Vida Basin Mixer Highriser 15072400 (White) is $922.40 (discount 25% = $691.80)

Short (White) is $580.40 ( discount 25% = $435.30)

Pura Vida Metris S Highriser 31022000 $529.80 (discount 25% = $397.35)

Elkay(Double)EC22106 (815X440X230mm)(with accessories) is $676 (discount 10% = $608.40)

Yesterday the gain city come to my house run the air con pipe~ and we also received some of the Hansgrohe items from Hafary~ Yeah!!!!

img3534d.jpg

img3535al.jpg

img3536w.jpg

The casing is so so so thick~~ We faint ar when see this~~haha...maybe is because we upgrade the pipe to bigger and thicker, so no choice~

img3540h.jpg

img3541x.jpg