Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

How did you get to know ah xiong ya..haha..kapoy la me..out of curiosity

hahaha~~~~ he actually is my mother's good friend' s son~ haha..... I don't know him at all until i call him to help me to do the false ceiling then i only know him~ haha...

ah...so he did ur false ceiling already ya...hows the workmanship?? den ur electrical ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ah...so he did ur false ceiling already ya...hows the workmanship?? den ur electrical ?

hahaha... Haven't yet~ we ll start our renovation on this coming thursday~

His own house false ceiling is done by himself too~~ is really quite good~ :thumbs up:

I find a electrician to help me to do the electrical~ His name is A Wen, Long Hair like 动力火车~wahahaha... you can see his picture in my post too... haha... His price actually is the lowest price that i get it before~ I already ask 4 electrician quote for me,haha ....

hahaha... Haven't yet~ we ll start our renovation on this coming thursday~

His own house false ceiling is done by himself too~~ is really quite good~ :thumbs up:

I find a electrician to help me to do the electrical~ His name is A Wen, Long Hair like 动力火车~wahahaha... you can see his picture in my post too... haha... His price actually is the lowest price that i get it before~ I already ask 4 electrician quote for me,haha ....

ah..haha...can pm me aso..consider take package from u hahhaha....the electrician...

I tink getting contractor much more cheaper..i ever get an id quote.when i compare to do whole house WPC windows n grille...chalat quote $6800...go direct contractor do windows...$3800.....jialat...my jaw drop to the ground already...so fm there we decide to source out for contractor..save $$$$$ but want nice nice haha..kiasilang....

I tink getting contractor much more cheaper..i ever get an id quote.when i compare to do whole house WPC windows n grille...chalat quote $6800...go direct contractor do windows...$3800.....jialat...my jaw drop to the ground already...so fm there we decide to source out for contractor..save $$$$$ but want nice nice haha..kiasilang....

Hahahaha... find contractor is really cheap~ some more find contractor, if the price he give you, u not satisfied, you can ask other worker to come. Like my contractor, his electric and false ceiling price not cheap , that's why i ask Ah xiong and Ah Wen to come. My contractor willing to coordinate with them too.

You must tell and discuss with your contractor very clearly what you want~ Like me, sometimes still need to use my half pail water drawing skill draw and explain with him~ haha..

Today my contractor Jeffrey call me, and he give me the roughly quantity and he want me to made reservation for tiles with Hafary~ Then he ll confirm the final quantity with the Hafary person in charge again.

Entrance Floor - Ecowood Aroeira 15cm X 90cm 50sq. ft

Entrance Wall - Karpaty Marengo 30cm X 43cm 50sq. ft

Living Area - UO 1660 KP 60cm X 60cm 1200sq. ft

Kitchen Floor - YM 63 B011 30cm X 40cm 150. ft

Kitchen Wall - MER 07766 30cm X 45cm 50sq. ft

toilet Floor - JDC 37013 30cm X 30cm 100sq. ft

toilet Wet area wall - 6PV 000A 30cm X 60cm 150sq. ft

Toilet Shower feature Wall - Niagara Morron 31.5cm X 56.6cm 80sq.ft

Toilet Dry area Wall - Calabria Beige 30cm X 60cm 230sq. ft

Edited by Kumikotamago

Today my contractor Jeffrey call me, and he give me the ruffly quantity and he want me to made reservation for tiles with Hafary~ Then he ll confirm the final quantity with the Hafary person in charge again.

Entrance Floor - Ecowood Aroeira 15cm X 90cm 50sq. ft

Entrance Wall - Karpaty Marengo 30cm X 43cm 50sq. ft

Living Area - UO 1660 KP 60cm X 60cm 1200sq. ft

Kitchen Floor - YM 63 B011 30cm X 40cm 150. ft

Kitchen Wall - MER 07766 30cm X 45cm 50sq. ft

toilet Floor - JDC 37013 30cm X 30cm 100sq. ft

toilet Wet area wall - 6PV 000A 30cm X 60cm 150sq. ft

Toilet Shower feature Wall - Niagara Morron 31.5cm X 56.6cm 80sq.ft

Toilet Dry area Wall - Calabria Beige 30cm X 60cm 230sq. ft

Care to share how much u pay in all for all these tiles? So that i can agak agak how much i will spent on mine haha :P

My electrician give me the quotation too today~ The price is it reasonable? It's the lowest price that i found temporally~ We already check with 4 electrician~ hahahaha... What do you all think? The price okay?

Power(Double Socket)X 24       $50 each

Light Point X 40 $30 each

Tel X 1 $50 each ( FOC )

Data Point (Cat 6) X 5 $60 each

SCV X 4 $60 each

Isolator X 1 $70 each

Heater (Oven,Fridge,etc) X 3 $50 each

DB Box X 1 $300 each

Fix Light X 40 $5 each

My electrician give me the quotation too today~ The price is it reasonable? It's the lowest price that i found temporally~ We already check with 4 electrician~ hahahaha... What do you all think? The price okay?

Power(Double Socket)X 24       $50 each

Light Point X 40 $30 each

Tel X 1 $50 each ( FOC )

Data Point (Cat 6) X 5 $60 each

SCV X 4 $60 each

Isolator X 1 $70 each

Heater (Oven,Fridge,etc) X 3 $50 each

DB Box X 1 $300 each

Fix Light X 40 $5 each

Wah not bad... :D

Care to share how much u pay in all for all these tiles? So that i can agak agak how much i will spent on mine haha :P

haha...sure~ The tiles we reserve is about $6243 SGD, but when my contractor final the quantity~it won't cost so much.. And i change my whole house tiles, so the price a bit scary la~hahaha..

You guys know what should we do on our renovation start date? I saw someone buy hammer and hack the wall by themselves~ Can we just do nothing and let the worker do? hahaha.. we just stand aside and see them do can or not? :P

As your wish,depend wat is superstition level haha.if you going on site,just take a hammer and whack the ugliest wall u hate most before the hacker start work. :D

As your wish,depend wat is superstition level haha.if you going on site,just take a hammer and whack the ugliest wall u hate most before the hacker start work. :D

wahahahahaha..... :sport-smiley-004: then i will whack all the wall and maybe will bomb the whole house!! wahaha..

Ya ho~~ just as my wish! then i will a hammer go there then whack the storeroom~ because sure won't whack wrong place! haha..