Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The 吉时到!!! We start our 开门大吉ceremony~ 哈哈哈。。。 We prepare oranges, rice, oil, charcoal, salt as our 柴米油盐。And some joss stick and 2 big pineapples,then we roll that 2 pineapples from the entry the end of the house as 旺旺来。We also use tea and rice spread the whole house and inside the cabinet too... Hope all the unlucky will gone!

mg2825.jpg

mg2827.jpg

mg2828.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

See, the whole house is so dirty, that's why after we done the whole ceremony, we start our clean job~ **** tired

mg2814.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

I keep waiting my contractor reply and final quotation. But until today he still haven't contact me~ Before that we told him we must start before the hungry ghost month~ he say no problem, we sure will start before that. But if the situation like this, is it possible that we still can start before that? Anyone know normally when the contractor or designer will confirm the renovation date with you :o ? Thanks

Hi .. welcome to RT and hope you have a smooth reno journey...

Once you confirm everything and sign up with ur contractor/id, they should be able to start almost immediately ... however I understand from some of my friends there are some contractors who are "pang dang" and they do not 开工during hungry ghost festival and will take the opportunity to rest and travel ... but then again.... ur contractor already says they will start b4 hungry ghost then u shouldn't worry too much la..

Hi Welcome to RT!

For ur sanitary items, hmm....u can consider other alternatives at Royal Franco or GR Link. They are located at Jln Besar. Basically u can go walk walk down Jalan Besar to source for your items. They hv plenty there.

Lightings u can look at A Lightings or Lightings.com.sg. A Lightings at Geylang Lor 25A and Lightings.com.sg is both at Balestier and Jalan Besar.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing your house transformation...

PS: u hv not seen my before reno toilet pics...worse than urs lor!!!!

Hi .. welcome to RT and hope you have a smooth reno journey...

Once you confirm everything and sign up with ur contractor/id, they should be able to start almost immediately ... however I understand from some of my friends there are some contractors who are "pang dang" and they do not 开工during hungry ghost festival and will take the opportunity to rest and travel ... but then again.... ur contractor already says they will start b4 hungry ghost then u shouldn't worry too much la..

actually if you have a date in mind, you can let your contractor knows so that he can start on tat day.

Hi Welcome to RT!

For ur sanitary items, hmm....u can consider other alternatives at Royal Franco or GR Link. They are located at Jln Besar. Basically u can go walk walk down Jalan Besar to source for your items. They hv plenty there.

Lightings u can look at A Lightings or Lightings.com.sg. A Lightings at Geylang Lor 25A and Lightings.com.sg is both at Balestier and Jalan Besar.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing your house transformation...

PS: u hv not seen my before reno toilet pics...worse than urs lor!!!!

Thanks so much for ur welcome message~~ I hope my renovation journey will be smooth too,hahaha... but don't know is i'm too kan jiong or what leh~~ Last saturday the contractor say he will bring the tiler to my house but last min he say the tiler rushing for one of the project work. So he say he will arrange and come in this week and the quotation he will work through faster, will email to me asap ( i already wait for more than 2 weeks). But until yesterday he still haven't reply me when they will come, that's why i sms him, he didn't reply then i call him aroung 7pm, he didn;t answer the call. Then today i call him few times again, he also did'nt answer. What's going on ar? :( Should i just sit at home and wait? haha .. very gan jiong leh~~ still left 9 days only leh~~

Thanks so much for ur welcome message~~ I hope my renovation journey will be smooth too,hahaha... but don't know is i'm too kan jiong or what leh~~ Last saturday the contractor say he will bring the tiler to my house but last min he say the tiler rushing for one of the project work. So he say he will arrange and come in this week and the quotation he will work through faster, will email to me asap ( i already wait for more than 2 weeks). But until yesterday he still haven't reply me when they will come, that's why i sms him, he didn't reply then i call him aroung 7pm, he didn;t answer the call. Then today i call him few times again, he also did'nt answer. What's going on ar? :( Should i just sit at home and wait? haha .. very gan jiong leh~~ still left 9 days only leh~~

maybe you can try calling him thru another number and see whether he will ans...not trying to scare you or insult your contractor, to me a gd and responsible contractor basically should be contactable during normal working hours. even if he cant ans the phone at tat point in time, he should also have the initiative to return your missed call...the scenario you described doesnt sound gd to me, hopefully i am wrong and you can contact him soon.