Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

Hey, good to see all is going well. Is city gas good? I am contemplating to use them. You using water heater? Or instant heater?

Alot to do horrr...I also very headache... :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey, good to see all is going well. Is city gas good? I am contemplating to use them. You using water heater? Or instant heater?

Alot to do horrr...I also very headache... :sport-smiley-018:

haha~~~ so far so good~ except the electrical work a bit slow :furious: haha.... but nvm, i believe everything will be fine~

The city gas quite good ar~ They just follow what my contractor tell them, all will hide in the cabinet except the main door can see a bit gas pipe~but my contractor say that one nvm, can box up~

I'm using gas heater~haha... so today they come to install the gas heater too~ How about u? Which one u plan to use?

Ya lo~~~ very headache~~ But i'm quite enjoy, because i think this gonna be a good memory in my life~haha.. hope you have a smooth journey too ya~~ :yamseng:

Hey...notice u nvr change your floor tiles?? So as the wall? U keep the present tiles?

Nice reno!!!!

hahaha......Thanks~~

wow~~~ ur eyes very sharp ho~~~

no la~~~ my contractor want to prevent the tiles kena scratch~~ so he want the tiler come to lay the tiles after everything done~ So, my tiles will start to overlay by next week~~~ So excited!!!!! i think after they overlay the tiles, my house will look a bit different right? haha

haha~~~ so far so good~ except the electrical work a bit slow :furious: haha.... but nvm, i believe everything will be fine~

The city gas quite good ar~ They just follow what my contractor tell them, all will hide in the cabinet except the main door can see a bit gas pipe~but my contractor say that one nvm, can box up~

I'm using gas heater~haha... so today they come to install the gas heater too~ How about u? Which one u plan to use?

Ya lo~~~ very headache~~ But i'm quite enjoy, because i think this gonna be a good memory in my life~haha.. hope you have a smooth journey too ya~~ :yamseng:

You using heater? I heard heater not enough for rainshowers. Since I have 2 kiddos and a maid, and 2 rainshowers, loads of IDs ask me to go for 35l water tank.

Means city gas do not support water tank right, only instant heater hor...blur :furious:

You using heater? I heard heater not enough for rain shower. Since I have 2 kiddos and a maid, and 2 rainshowers, loads of IDs ask me to go for 35l water tank.

Means city gas do not support water tank right, only instant heater hor...blur :furious:

hahaha~~~~ yup!! the gas heater only have instant heater, they don't have those water tank~~ The hafary salesperson got mention this problem to us too.. but because last time when we rent house, the owner also use the water tank, then every month when the PUB bill come, we almost cry~ because the electric bill really really high~ So we scare ald, so think for long term~ we will not use the water tank. And because we are staying at low floor, and we find that our water pressure actually quite strong~ So we now just take it as gamble~~~ Bok heng nw~~~haha .... hopefully we won't regret, hopefully the water will not as small as what they say and our rain shower will feel like real rain but not like pee lo~~~ hahaha....

no la~~~ my contractor want to prevent the tiles kena scratch~~ so he want the tiler come to lay the tiles after everything done~ So, my tiles will start to overlay by next week~~~ So excited!!!!! i think after they overlay the tiles, my house will look a bit different right? haha

u mean overlay the tiles in the living room?

is it possible? i tot cannot lei..

u mean overlay the tiles in the living room?

is it possible? i tot cannot lei..

can ar~~ my contractor got inform HDB we will overlay the tiles, and they approved ald~ As long as your house didn't overlay more than 1 layer~ You can view their rules and regulation from the HDB website~ This is the link~

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/...t#FloorFinishes

Edited by Kumikotamago

can ar~~ my contractor got inform HDB we will overlay the tiles, and they approved ald~ As long as your house didn't overlay more than 1 layer~ You can view their rules and regulation from the HDB website~ This is the link~

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/...t#FloorFinishes

man, i must really have missed that out cause I went around to the ids telling them i got no choice but to redo my living room tiles cause cannot tile over tile!

haha. oh well, all is done le. cry father cry mother also no use liao. hahaha

tks for sharing though!

man, i must really have missed that out cause I went around to the ids telling them i got no choice but to redo my living room tiles cause cannot tile over tile!

haha. oh well, all is done le. cry father cry mother also no use liao. hahaha

tks for sharing though!

Hahaha....actually that's good too~~ like us, overlay the tiles make our floor become higher, then do the false ceiling make our ceiling become lower~~ now we just like the sandwich biscuit, stuck in the middle~~ my husband quite tall, about 178cm~ So he jus simply jump a bit then will hit the ceiling~haha... so overlay the tiles can save cost but you will lost the height of the house too~

good to c ur reno right on track. shd be able to move in by oct bah,i guess. ;)

Ya~~~ We hope so... i'm thinking to move back before the carpentry works leh~~ haha ..... don't know is it possible or not~

This is our house's panorama~~ We jus confirm the tiles with Hafary and hope they can manage to send by tmr morning~ because my contractor say our tiles job will start by tmr~~~ Yeah!!! can't wait to see my tiles~~~ haha....

56524012.jpg