Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The water pipe will run on the floor

img3664a.jpg

img3665l.jpg

img3666c.jpg

This is our toilet conceal pipe~

img3669n.jpg

From common toilet can see me in the master bedroom toilet~~haha... They will box up the pipe and they can conceal the mixer too.

img3671r.jpg

Hi, I am new here...I am now shopping for ID and different contractor for comparison.

Thank you so much for sharing, I got a lot of info from here. Keep us updated ya...

Hi, I am new here...I am now shopping for ID and different contractor for comparison.

Thank you so much for sharing, I got a lot of info from here. Keep us updated ya...

hahaha....really glad that my little info can help you~~ ^_^ sure!! i'll

I really really strongly recommend my false ceiling Ah Xiong~~ Yesterday around 2pm he send everything to my house. Then today he finish all the ceiling suspension and balcony and living hall ceiling already up~ He say he will come back next week again because my electrician haven't finish his work.

Ah Xiong come with his buddy, they both work really fast and really pro~ I like to see them work together~haha.... 合作无间,超级有默契!They no need to tell each other what he gonna do, then the other one will know and automatic help each other~~ really impress and thumbs up!!

I not recommend my electrician Ah Wen ,although cheap but work like turtle lo~~~ Haiz~~~ faint a ~

I really really strongly recommend my false ceiling Ah Xiong~~ Yesterday around 2pm he send everything to my house. Then today he finish all the ceiling suspension and balcony and living hall ceiling already up~ He say he will come back next week again because my electrician haven't finish his work.

Ah Xiong come with his buddy, they both work really fast and really pro~ I like to see them work together~haha.... 合作无间,超级有默契!They no need to tell each other what he gonna do, then the other one will know and automatic help each other~~ really impress and thumbs up!!

I not recommend my electrician Ah Wen ,although cheap but work like turtle lo~~~ Haiz~~~ faint a ~

really a blessing that you found the right contractors to do the works..

but going through the series of pictures of your water piping, i suppose your walls are hackable one huh.

otherwise if it's a concrete column, then "hor hor", you're also like me doing something fishy....... hahah

really a blessing that you found the right contractors to do the works..

but going through the series of pictures of your water piping, i suppose your walls are hackable one huh.

otherwise if it's a concrete column, then "hor hor", you're also like me doing something fishy....... hahah

Shhhh.... hahahaha.... i think all the wall is hackable one ba~~~hahaha..... because they now left the concrete part don't know how to do~~~ Contractor still thinking for solution~haha.... i think he's trying don't do fishy, but~~haha....

Today we made an appointment with openet at 9am, so i went back my house and see the progress. All the partition wall almost up already only some haven't cover both side because of the electrical. All the balcony pillar and living hall false ceiling ald done, and the false ceiling support almost done too except one of the room because we keep our belonging inside that room~ Now only left to cover it~ We don't worry this, haha... because my contractor say ah xiong and his team member work very fast~haha.. And this few days they start to box up and plaster the wall~

My contractor say now have to wait electrician complete his work, then all the partition wall cover~ Then false ceiling up, plaster the ceiling and paint the ceiling~ Then the tiler will come to lay the tiles~ he say the tiler need 2 weeks :( soooo long???

Then at last is paint the whole house, they carpentry~ Yeah~~~

I miss my house, i miss my nest~~~

Contruct the partition wall to cover the 凹 in living hall

img0092mh.jpg

img0108ymn.jpg

The partition wall up ald to divide my wet and dry kitchen~~ haha... my wet kitchen very small, but it's easier to wash after cook

img0094sd.jpg

The partition wall in MBR up too~ we gonna swoop our door's direction, this partition wall gonna divide our bed with toilet and make our sleeping area more privacy

img0098gz.jpg

The false ceiling in the living hall

img0102phv.jpg

By kumikotamago

Luckily my false ceiling haven't up, so they can just place the openet cable in my electric casing above the false ceiling

img0248x.jpg

img0250q.jpg

img0255.jpg

We will built a full height TV console at this part, so the casing will cover up too

img0284hq.jpg

The huge pipe like Malaysia Twin Tower in common toilet, hahaha~~~ Box up~~ Although the shower area in common toilet will become smaller but i really hate the pipe, so no choice~haha.... I love twin tower but not this ~

img0263sp.jpg

looks like our reno almost at the same pace liao. all my boxing up is done and first coat of paint is up liao.

henceforth, i shall stalk your blog to check on your carpentry works. ha!

Openet installation star~

img0246tow.jpg

EH, which area of bukit panjang are you at ah?

very gd to have them coming to install during the reno cause you can hide most of it!

i kept reminding my id to leave a conduit cause i called up opennet previously and they mentioned they are only slated to come to my area late this year.

Edited by ne0mesis

looks like our reno almost at the same pace liao. all my boxing up is done and first coat of paint is up liao.

henceforth, i shall stalk your blog to check on your carpentry works. ha!

EH, which area of bukit panjang are you at ah?

very gd to have them coming to install during the reno cause you can hide most of it!

i kept reminding my id to leave a conduit cause i called up opennet previously and they mentioned they are only slated to come to my area late this year.

hahaha..... is it??? Then u faster than mine~ i should peep ur blog frm nw~~ haha....

I stay around teck whye and phoenix LRT here~~ ya lo ~~ really feel very lucky that they come before my renovation~~ We also called them before~ First they told us is around Sept~ Luckily is early Sept~ If not , jialat la~~

I just come back from my house~ Today the electrician will done the new DB box and all the works~ Then partition wall gonna fix by today~ The false ceiling will come within this 2 days~~ City gas will come on friday~~~ Hope everything will be very very smooth~~~~ haha....