Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh part is for ur wifey to do. the hubby normal reaction will be to start shooting away with his iphone or camera while the wifey is still busy with the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ing....lol

i think so. like the pebblewash, when my wife saw it she was like wahhhhhhhhhhhh for quite long. and she stood there and admire for like 10 minutes. :jawdrop:

hahah... but it is super fun to go up and see that there is something new about the house! hee... he initially told me solid table top will be up only end of this week...but... he got it up on tuesday! heeee.....

good. like that then the handover date might be earlier also. hahaha

Or like when you have a walk-in Heineken beer fridge lor! Then you can also go AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahhaha

Come to think of it, maybe I should change my walk-in wardrobe to that...idea...

change your WIW to a beer fridge ah? :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just received some photos from edmund.

wiring works have started

photo22.jpg

water pipe for toilet basin has been installed also

photo23.jpg

according to him, they are still patching up the walls for the second day. so i guess the painting will only start next week

photo24.jpg

received the 3D for the study table last night

study-1a.jpg

study-1b.jpg

the top will be in white laminate as well, instead of brown as shown. the handle at the bottom cupboard will be removed also

just received another mms from edmund.

notice.jpg

the reason for this -

we have very weird and busybody neighbours. everytime when we were in the unit inspecting on the work progress or discussing with edmund, almost without fail, somebody will try to walk into our unit to look around.

just this past weekend alone, an uncle walked into our unit as if it's his own home! my wife and i were just standing in the living room discussing on some matters and that uncle treated us as invisible :curse:

when i asked him what was he doing, he replied saying that he's just living below our unit and he needed some cement or putty to plaster his tiles as they fell off. in my heart i was like - wtf, can't he just go down to the hardware shop and get some? to cut the story short, i allowed him to take some of the cement lying around. just to avoid any unhappiness even before we move in. but from the way he moved around, i think this is not the first time he came into our unit.

not long after the uncle left, a couple came by. they stood at the living room windows, whispered among themselves for a good 5 minutes and laughed suddenly. all these while we were still around and only when my wife looked at them then they left in a hurry -_________-"

forgot to add - the uncle even asked us if we are the tenants. only when i told him we are the owners then he said he's living below us -__-"

Edited by reizzz

just received another mms from edmund.

notice.jpg

the reason for this -

we have very weird and busybody neighbours. everytime when we were in the unit inspecting on the work progress or discussing with edmund, almost without fail, somebody will try to walk into our unit to look around.

just this past weekend alone, an uncle walked into our unit as if it's his own home! my wife and i were just standing in the living room discussing on some matters and that uncle treated us as invisible :curse:

when i asked him what was he doing, he replied saying that he's just living below our unit and he needed some cement or putty to plaster his tiles as they fell off. in my heart i was like - wtf, can't he just go down to the hardware shop and get some? to cut the story short, i allowed him to take some of the cement lying around. just to avoid any unhappiness even before we move in. but from the way he moved around, i think this is not the first time he came into our unit.

not long after the uncle left, a couple came by. they stood at the living room windows, whispered among themselves for a good 5 minutes and laughed suddenly. all these while we were still around and only when my wife looked at them then they left in a hurry -_________-"

forgot to add - the uncle even asked us if we are the tenants. only when i told him we are the owners then he said he's living below us -__-"

Wah lau. That uncle is really quite bold lor! Your neighbours are really... -__-||| The notice is quite funny though!

Wah lau. That uncle is really quite bold lor! Your neighbours are really... -__-||| The notice is quite funny though!

yea. i almost LOL-ed in the office. :D

anyway, nothing much is going on for my unit at the moment. when we were there on saturday, a guy came and installed the bedroom doors.

photo26.jpg

patching was finally over (much to edmund's relief) and painting is nearly done on all the walls but will need a coat or two more to cover the old paint completely. the wall in the photo will be the feature wall. will be placing a faux white fireplace and a victorian mirror there.

edmund's post looks so funny! i miss his humour! your house looks pretty bright!

lol. sometimes i think he's more like a friend than a contractor. hahaha

thanks. our unit is quite bright and windy during the day, which is why we like the unit a lot :)

btw, how's your reno progress?

Edited by reizzz

lol. sometimes i think he's more like a friend than a contractor. hahaha

thanks. our unit is quite bright and windy during the day, which is why we like the unit a lot :)

btw, how's your reno progress?

left with backsplash in kitchen and glass table top for vanity cabinet not up yet. but we have moved in and stayed since sat... just that kind of inconvenient without a functional kitchen (sink and hob cannot be used yet) and a proper sink in mbr toilet....

otherwise, really love the house!

left with backsplash in kitchen and glass table top for vanity cabinet not up yet. but we have moved in and stayed since sat... just that kind of inconvenient without a functional kitchen (sink and hob cannot be used yet) and a proper sink in mbr toilet....

otherwise, really love the house!

good to hear that :)

problems with the hob and sink?

nope. no problems... just that cant be installed until backsplash is ready. =)

i see i see. wish i can move into the new house soon too :D

btw, nice preview of the wedding photos you've got. congratz! :yamseng:

i see i see. wish i can move into the new house soon too :D

btw, nice preview of the wedding photos you've got. congratz! :yamseng:

u saw! *blush* haha.. thanks thanks!

dont worry, your house will be ready very soon! it is under the safe hands of edmund... ha