Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

u saw! *blush* haha.. thanks thanks!

dont worry, your house will be ready very soon! it is under the safe hands of edmund... ha

pretty bride and handsome groom :D where u went for outdoor shots?

last night he called and said his electrician will be fixing the lights today. if got the time, maybe will pop up to see see :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ha... thanks.. we went to clarke quay and his niece's childcare centre for photoshoot.

post pics once the lights are done! it really makes a lot of difference to the house!

Childcare centre? That must have been very cute and unique location!

Will take photos when i'm there this Saturday. Don't think I'll have time to go up these few days :s

just some updates :

was at the unit over the weekend to look at the progress and to refill edmund's "ammo".

the carpenter was there fixing the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.

part of the kitchen cabinet -

photo32.jpg

part of the wardrobe -

photo31.jpg

living room being occupied by other components -

photo30.jpg

photo29.jpg

just received another mms from edmund.

notice.jpg

the reason for this -

we have very weird and busybody neighbours. everytime when we were in the unit inspecting on the work progress or discussing with edmund, almost without fail, somebody will try to walk into our unit to look around.

just this past weekend alone, an uncle walked into our unit as if it's his own home! my wife and i were just standing in the living room discussing on some matters and that uncle treated us as invisible :curse:

when i asked him what was he doing, he replied saying that he's just living below our unit and he needed some cement or putty to plaster his tiles as they fell off. in my heart i was like - wtf, can't he just go down to the hardware shop and get some? to cut the story short, i allowed him to take some of the cement lying around. just to avoid any unhappiness even before we move in. but from the way he moved around, i think this is not the first time he came into our unit.

not long after the uncle left, a couple came by. they stood at the living room windows, whispered among themselves for a good 5 minutes and laughed suddenly. all these while we were still around and only when my wife looked at them then they left in a hurry -_________-"

forgot to add - the uncle even asked us if we are the tenants. only when i told him we are the owners then he said he's living below us -__-"

wow, this notice is cool! We should have done that way ahead - had alot of uninvited guests also!

wow, this notice is cool! We should have done that way ahead - had alot of uninvited guests also!

lol i guess some ppl just like to kaypoh :x

the notice is useful from preventing ppl from walking into the unit but it did not stop them from standing outside the windows and looked in. the uncle who came to get cement two weeks ago was leaning on my living room windows and looking at the carpenter doing his work -__-"

he only left when i asked him if he was interested in helping the carpenter to do his work

lol i guess some ppl just like to kaypoh :x

the notice is useful from preventing ppl from walking into the unit but it did not stop them from standing outside the windows and looked in. the uncle who came to get cement two weeks ago was leaning on my living room windows and looking at the carpenter doing his work -__-"

he only left when i asked him if he was interested in helping the carpenter to do his work

Ahahahahahahaha! Nice one reizzz! I think he will not dare to come around after this liao. I mean, I can understand people peeking in, but really, people just nosing around and coming in uninvited is really the pits la.

Ahahahahahahaha! Nice one reizzz! I think he will not dare to come around after this liao. I mean, I can understand people peeking in, but really, people just nosing around and coming in uninvited is really the pits la.

i think he'll still come by and look whenever he can. at most when he sees me coming, he'll just leave. he's just those "eat too full nothing to do" type

i think he'll still come by and look whenever he can. at most when he sees me coming, he'll just leave. he's just those "eat too full nothing to do" type

maybe he's just trying hard to make friends with new neighbour?? :o

maybe he's just trying hard to make friends with new neighbour?? :o

from the way he behaves, don't seem like it. he didn't bother to say hello and even treated us as transparent when we saw him the first time

heya.........nice pics u haf.....the view from ur place is **** swee, looking forward to seeing ur nice kitchen (i tink i saw the 3D drawing in an earlier post).....

heya.........nice pics u haf.....the view from ur place is **** swee, looking forward to seeing ur nice kitchen (i tink i saw the 3D drawing in an earlier post).....

ooops tink they censored my word...i meant d@mn swee.........

ooops tink they censored my word...i meant d@mn swee.........

lol thanks. will try to go up to my unit to check on the progress and take some photos soon

lol thanks. will try to go up to my unit to check on the progress and take some photos soon

yeah, looking forward to the pics man......juz got an sms from my ID that going to choose my tiles, see the 3D design, etc tmlo haa looking forward :)

yeah, looking forward to the pics man......juz got an sms from my ID that going to choose my tiles, see the 3D design, etc tmlo haa looking forward :)

choosing tiles can be quite a headache. lol

all the best :yamseng: