Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

managed to go to my unit for a while and took some photos. basically the carpentry stuff are mostly done. left about 10% more to go i think

kitchen cabinet

photo34.jpg

photo33.jpg

study table (a bit too dark since it was going to rain)

photo40.jpg

wardrobe

photo41.jpg

will take photos of the internal shelving on my next visit :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
NICE! Your carpentry looks fabulous! When's the kitchen counter top coming in?

thanks. i'm also not sure when the counter top is coming in. actually i went up hoping to get a glimpse of the top but only the glass for backsplash is there :s

hopefully can get to see it next week :D

I'll ask for you when I see Edmund tomorrow for my electrical works la! :)

lol no need. wait he thought i'm rushing him. we're not in any rush to complete the reno so soon :D

photo41-1.jpg

finally the granite top is here~! :dancingqueen:

Yay! Nice top I must say... plus granite is very good for pastry-making!

P/s I didn't bug him the other day hor :P

Yay! Nice top I must say... plus granite is very good for pastry-making!

P/s I didn't bug him the other day hor :P

lol okie :P

didn't know granite top is good for pastry making though. but my wife wanted to start baking and pastry making after we have moved in. coincidence~ lol

nice !! my kitchen cabinet and granite top exactly like yours LOL

LOL! we have the same good taste :x

lol okie :P

didn't know granite top is good for pastry making though. but my wife wanted to start baking and pastry making after we have moved in. coincidence~ lol

Yup, because granite tops are cooler (as in temperature-wise), so for pastries that are rich in butter, it slows down the melting speed of the butter in the dough, and makes it easier to knead it. Something I learned from my home econs teacher =)

Yup, because granite tops are cooler (as in temperature-wise), so for pastries that are rich in butter, it slows down the melting speed of the butter in the dough, and makes it easier to knead it. Something I learned from my home econs teacher =)

i see~ i always like to touch cooling/cold tops. initially i wanted caesar stone but edmund said he don't carry them. so chose granite.

you getting granite top also? :P

i see~ i always like to touch cooling/cold tops. initially i wanted caesar stone but edmund said he don't carry them. so chose granite.

you getting granite top also? :P

Haha! Yeah, I like items that are cool to touch as well. My mum's old house had marble flooring which makes it nice to lie on at night! And granite has a very luxurious look and feel to it! But no, I'm not getting granite top; it's too expensive for me! =( I'll probably end up buying a granite slab for the times that I do want to bake though.

Haha! Yeah, I like items that are cool to touch as well. My mum's old house had marble flooring which makes it nice to lie on at night! And granite has a very luxurious look and feel to it! But no, I'm not getting granite top; it's too expensive for me! =( I'll probably end up buying a granite slab for the times that I do want to bake though.

i like marble flooring also. but really expensive.. lol

popped by the unit to drop off some stuff over the weekend and took some photos

the glass doors were already up~

kitchen to toilet

photo46.jpg

mbr to wardrobe

photo44.jpg

wardrobe to toilet

photo43.jpg

the granite top

photo45.jpg

a bo liao shot of the dish rack

photo42.jpg

lol i guess some ppl just like to kaypoh :x

the notice is useful from preventing ppl from walking into the unit but it did not stop them from standing outside the windows and looked in. the uncle who came to get cement two weeks ago was leaning on my living room windows and looking at the carpenter doing his work -__-"

he only left when i asked him if he was interested in helping the carpenter to do his work

LOL

He should be just too free la. Nothing else to do, too farmiliar about the neighberhood and feel interesting about the new change lor.

Interesting neighboour!

I also want to learn how to get along with my future neighbours...

:rolleyes: