Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

eh, dun poke too much...later he punt chek leh, then u know.

Edmund is busy lah plus not in the best mood. Hopefully, after pouring his sorrows out to me, he feels better then can jia you on all ur projects! Then my turn :D

lol orh :P

but i think he's getting better liao. yesterday still can ask me to add $10 per photo he sent me 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah raus! $10 per photo... if he liddat we all will pok-kai also lor! Bad Edmund! 8|

lol ask samgalz to charge him $100 per photo he takes of her house :deal:

seriously, Edmund is going to be either turning crazy or drop to a dead faint when I bring this up. He will be thinking then next time ppl say come from RT, reject!!! whahahaha!

seriously, Edmund is going to be either turning crazy or drop to a dead faint when I bring this up. He will be thinking then next time ppl say come from RT, reject!!! whahahaha!

either reject or don't take photos of the renovated house :rofl:

either reject or don't take photos of the renovated house :rofl:

Wahaha! Cannot leh, his daily mms is turning into the highlight of the day... Later he hear already then thake the tu long dao and whack us....

Wahaha! Cannot leh, his daily mms is turning into the highlight of the day... Later he hear already then thake the tu long dao and whack us....

i think edmund has stopped sending us daily mms for my house.... =( i think he prefers to give me the element of surprise... so everyday when i go up i see sth new...... ha

daily mms is for the front part, make u excited then hor later part he will start giving u surprises. he love it when u go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

he always goes "are u going up tonite? I have a surprise for u" lucky my hubby knows his pattern or else hor..... :rolleyes:

then got one time he say the glass people can install my glass the following week, make me sad. then follow by saying he got surprise for me. i keep asking he dun tell, make me gian...then at nite when i go up and c...the glass are up!! then i go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" wahaha

then u use yi tian jian to fight with him lor. hahahaha

i think edmund has stopped sending us daily mms for my house.... =( i think he prefers to give me the element of surprise... so everyday when i go up i see sth new...... ha

maybe he don't want ppl to know his patterns so easily. so he got other methods. lol

daily mms is for the front part, make u excited then hor later part he will start giving u surprises. he love it when u go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

he always goes "are u going up tonite? I have a surprise for u" lucky my hubby knows his pattern or else hor..... :rolleyes:

then got one time he say the glass people can install my glass the following week, make me sad. then follow by saying he got surprise for me. i keep asking he dun tell, make me gian...then at nite when i go up and c...the glass are up!! then i go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" wahaha

i don't think he wanna see a guy go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ba? lol

the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh part is for ur wifey to do. the hubby normal reaction will be to start shooting away with his iphone or camera while the wifey is still busy with the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ing....lol

the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh part is for ur wifey to do. the hubby normal reaction will be to start shooting away with his iphone or camera while the wifey is still busy with the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ing....lol

hahah... but it is super fun to go up and see that there is something new about the house! hee... he initially told me solid table top will be up only end of this week...but... he got it up on tuesday! heeee.....

then u use yi tian jian to fight with him lor. hahahaha

maybe he don't want ppl to know his patterns so easily. so he got other methods. lol

i don't think he wanna see a guy go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ba? lol

Or like when you have a walk-in Heineken beer fridge lor! Then you can also go AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahhaha

Come to think of it, maybe I should change my walk-in wardrobe to that...idea...