Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

the tiler said they should be able to complete the tiling by this weekend. hope they don't rush through

wonder if he's using a smeg fridge for his own home. lol

thank you thank you :)

hope the final result will be close to the 3D. haha :D

hello!! i have engaged edmund for my reno too! just completed carpentry... going to do the tabletop now... hee... and amazingly, the kitchen turns out to be almost exactly the same as the 3D!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

popped by the unit today in the late afternoon after work. the tiling is almost done i think. quite fast :o

the whole kitchen floor has already been tiled, only left with skirting

photo15.jpg

wc and shower also tiled about 90%. will be doing pebble wash for the floor, quite anxious to see how it will turn out :sport-smiley-004:

photo16.jpg

washing machine base and low wall

photo17.jpg

hello!! i have engaged edmund for my reno too! just completed carpentry... going to do the tabletop now... hee... and amazingly, the kitchen turns out to be almost exactly the same as the 3D!

good to hear that! :sport-smiley-004:

any photos for viewing? :dribble:

ha! yes! on my personal blog... will pm u the add.

and we used the same tiles! love it!

hey sweetybutter! glad the carpentry came in for u! mine was like 95% close to 3Ds. PM me ur blog too! I aso wan to c!!!! :dribble:

reizzz, ur kitchen floor tile looks similar to mine though mine is 60 x 60. Bathroom also looks similar, not sure if same. if same it will be fabulous! the tiles look lux once up! Kids all love my MBR toilet cos of the hotel feel!

I hv a strip of pebblewash in living room and LOVE IT. son likes it. friends n relatives aso say nice!

Edited by samgalz

hey sweetybutter! glad the carpentry came in for u! mine was like 95% close to 3Ds. PM me ur blog too! I aso wan to c!!!! :dribble:

reizzz, ur kitchen floor tile looks similar to mine though mine is 60 x 60. Bathroom also looks similar, not sure if same. if same it will be fabulous! the tiles look lux once up! Kids all love my MBR toilet cos of the hotel feel!

I hv a strip of pebblewash in living room and LOVE IT. son likes it. friends n relatives aso say nice!

samgalz! thanks thanks! super excited when it was up!

oh..... my 3Ds fridge is mitsubishi one... hahaha not smeg..... though i got the same rice cooker....

my tiles for mbr toilet looks like it is the same too!

ha! yes! on my personal blog... will pm u the add.

and we used the same tiles! love it!

thanks, just saw your blog. the end result is really similar to the 3D :sport-smiley-004:

your unit looks big also! how i wish i got a big toilet/shower area :dribble:

not sure if it's the same or not. edmund tried to get 60x60 but was told the tile is only available in 30x60. tmr will be going up again to meet him. see if will have the pebblewash ready or not. :P

i only doing pebblewash for toilet and shower flooring. wanted to do in one corner of the living room for shoe cabinet but edmund say better not waste the original tile. he mentioned the tile is expensive to replace :(

btw, no wall tiles for kitchen wall? plastering ah?

wife don't like tiles on kitchen wall. so most likely will only paint and paste some decal. lol

samgalz! thanks thanks! super excited when it was up!

oh..... my 3Ds fridge is mitsubishi one... hahaha not smeg..... though i got the same rice cooker....

my tiles for mbr toilet looks like it is the same too!

the tiles really look similar. lol

where is your unit locate ah? like quite a nice area

the tiles really look similar. lol

where is your unit locate ah? like quite a nice area

mcnair road.....it is near balestier ITE... mine is a 4A flat... hence it looks bigger... hee

if it is the same tiles, do be careful... cuz the tiler did mentioned that it can be quite brittle.. our first shipment of the tiles, several of them cracked...

we plastered and painted the kitchen walls only too! regretted not plastering whole flat..... house is too old.. painter had a hard time at my house... the paint kept getting absorbed into the wall..

mcnair road.....it is near balestier ITE... mine is a 4A flat... hence it looks bigger... hee

if it is the same tiles, do be careful... cuz the tiler did mentioned that it can be quite brittle.. our first shipment of the tiles, several of them cracked...

we plastered and painted the kitchen walls only too! regretted not plastering whole flat..... house is too old.. painter had a hard time at my house... the paint kept getting absorbed into the wall..

i see. 4A is slightly over 100sqm?

the tiler did not mention about my tiles being brittle but i noticed got 2 broken tiles lying on the floor. hmm tomorrow will ask the tiler about it.

i thought they will apply sealant if necessary before painting? how many coats of paint did it take to cover completely?

i see. 4A is slightly over 100sqm?

the tiler did not mention about my tiles being brittle but i noticed got 2 broken tiles lying on the floor. hmm tomorrow will ask the tiler about it.

i thought they will apply sealant if necessary before painting? how many coats of paint did it take to cover completely?

2-3 coats of sealant if i am not wrong... then another 2 coats of emulsion i think..... finally the paint...

2-3 coats of sealant if i am not wrong... then another 2 coats of emulsion i think..... finally the paint...

woots.. the wall so absorbent :o

wah, then edmund lugi liao...did he cry abt it? :D