Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
neubie

Revamp Of A 40yo 3rm Pigeonhole...

Piping for the living room

IMG_1144.jpg

Fancoils are not yet installed to reduce dust from polluting the FCU internals...

IMG_1135.jpg

That's all for the a/c part for today...

Edited by neubie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Plumbing done today...from outside water piping redone to run from top...

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

Quite a bunch of mess in the kitchen, but will be boxed up by cabinets

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Washbasin inside bathroom done

IMG_1127.jpg

Heater installed

IMG_1126.jpg

Plumber coring thru the low-wall to distribute incoming supply to kitchen sink and WM (t-junction)

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

WM tap on other side of low wall

IMG_1159.jpg

Edited by neubie

Unveiling my WC bowl...

IMG_1148.jpg

Internals

IMG_1149.jpg

Hacking off old collar-pan... the bangla worker ask me why i take photo, i told him so i can post in RT... then he ask me if I post in facebook... :jawdrop: i wanted to get from him his FB account and add him.... heheheh

IMG_1152.jpg

Replaced with new one

IMG_1158.jpg

Mounted and looks swee swee :dribble:

IMG_1163.jpg

Hi Neu

For your last 2 photos, is that your washing machine pvc tube? (water out)?

Seem like it is abit high...and when you place the wm host onto the tube, might afraid the water will not be able to flow out.

Hope you get what I mean.

Nice nice reno you have.

Cheers!!!

Happy

Hi Neu

For your last 2 photos, is that your washing machine pvc tube? (water out)?

Seem like it is abit high...and when you place the wm host onto the tube, might afraid the water will not be able to flow out.

Hope you get what I mean.

Nice nice reno you have.

Cheers!!!

Happy

That's the kitchen sink drainpipe…wm drainpipe is behind the wall…also it's high, so yes, need to cut away excess height also.

That's the kitchen sink drainpipe…wm drainpipe is behind the wall…also it's high, so yes, need to cut away excess height also.

Reason is I also have this problem.

When I purchase new washing machine, the technician told me the pipe too high, and told me washing machine might not be powerful enough to throw out water.

Cheers!

Reason is I also have this problem.

When I purchase new washing machine, the technician told me the pipe too high, and told me washing machine might not be powerful enough to throw out water.

Cheers!

Yes, one way is to get sitoca roller base to heighten the wm. Another way is to cut the pipe to flush with the flooring lor…

Popped by again.... MCB is up...using clipsal vivace series of switches... :P ... compared to MK the clicking sound is less harsh and more meaty, very satisfying click..... :good:

IMG_1168.jpg

Edited by neubie

Bought Blum runner tracks today for my carpenter to pick up....as my dish rack will have glass door, i was looking at the aventos HL liftgear but found that the price is quite steep even after discount, so decided to use hydraulic telescopic arm :)

4 pairs of 20" tracks, (one set taken away by carpenter last week to test-fit) and 2 pairs of 14" for my TV console...

IMG_1174.jpg

Edited by neubie

Plumber coring thru the low-wall to distribute incoming supply to kitchen sink and WM (t-junction)

(IMG:http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/musicexpression/IMG_1136.jpg)

(IMG:http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/musicexpression/IMG_1160.jpg)

Hello Neubie,

I really like your water piping fittings & Joints/valves ..... they are really the shiny plated type... Did you have to ask your plumber guys for these or is it like standard issue ?

Your toilet bowl .. swee swee tucked in one corner! Can have total piece of mind doing your business.

(IMG:http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/musicexpression/IMG_1136.jpg)

(IMG:http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/musicexpression/IMG_1160.jpg)

Hello Neubie,

I really like your water piping fittings & Joints/valves ..... they are really the shiny plated type... Did you have to ask your plumber guys for these or is it like standard issue ?

Your toilet bowl .. swee swee tucked in one corner! Can have total piece of mind doing your business.

as copper prices are very exp now, so i believe that is standard items... but please tell ur plumber to use stainless steel screws in the wet areas, as normal screws will rust (next time cannot take out)

Nothing was done on a rainy day today.... EJ delivered my electrolux hob.... :dribble: Things bought today on top of the Blum runners...

3" stainless steel magnetic door stopper.... solid quality that has a very strong magnet (similar to those hard disk magnets)... from left to right, stopper, wall attachment, spring-loaded magnetic catch

IMG_1175.jpg

the base of stopper...thick base

IMG_1176.jpg

Edited by neubie

finalized kitchen cabinet layout... small enough to fit in a 3-burner hob with magic corners and 4 drawers and wire basket drawer below the hob

cabinet.jpg

shoe cabinet cum electrical/telecom riser...

Shoecabinet.jpg

Full-height TV console (inspired by forummer Goobii) drafted by myself...

tvconsole.jpg

Edited by neubie