Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

A Meeting Of East And West In Tampines.

Wahh, so long and no photos.

So here are a few (more to come tomorrow when I visit again).

MBR Shower room

IMAG0270.jpg

MBR Shower

IMAG0271.jpg

love your toilet wall tiles, its lovely :wub:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Living room rear wall.

IMG_7080.jpg

Living room front wall.

IMG_7081.jpg

With projector screen down.

IMG_7082.jpg

Woah! Very nice!!

This is exactly, how I want to do up my projector + TV too. :dribble:

Looks great!

Problem: I wonder if I have any more "spare" cash to buy my toys (projector, screen + HTS), after the renovation. :(

It would be a fantastic setup to watch movies, play Wii games (Rockband and Just Dance 2)... esp for the house parties. :P

love your toilet wall tiles, its lovely :wub:

Thanks reglxt,

I also like our two upstairs toilets very much. I will try and get some pictures with the vanity cabinet, glass shower screen and solid surface installed. It is now a lot cleaner with only a bit of cleanup required in the master toilet for pain and plaster marks. I will probably sort them out before CNY.

RB

Woah! Very nice!!

This is exactly, how I want to do up my projector + TV too. :dribble:

Looks great!

Problem: I wonder if I have any more "spare" cash to buy my toys (projector, screen + HTS), after the renovation. :(

It would be a fantastic setup to watch movies, play Wii games (Rockband and Just Dance 2)... esp for the house parties. :P

Yep I will be buying a few more blurays on a more regular basis now.

I still need stands for my speakers and cable for the rear speakers. I will probably change the amp for the Onkyo 667 around bonus time (March) as it has 4 HDMI inputs and two outputs with passive pass through so I do not have to turn the amp on to watch MioTV on the tv but can if I want surround sound.

Need to speak to KEC again :) .

RB

Some more pics for you.

Light just inside the front door.

IMG_7088.jpg

Study room with glass wall and doors

IMG_7090.jpg

Top of the stairs landing

IMG_7091.jpg

The daisy pendant lamp which caused so much trouble to have mounted.

IMG_7093.jpg

Common toilet.

IMG_7101.jpg

Inside.

IMG_7102.jpg

As you can see there is still a lot of unpacking to do and a bit of renovation still outstanding.

I cant wait for the day it is all tidy which will probably be when the kids leave home and get married :D.

RB

Common toilet.

IMG_7101.jpg

Inside.

IMG_7102.jpg

As you can see there is still a lot of unpacking to do and a bit of renovation still outstanding.

I cant wait for the day it is all tidy which will probably be when the kids leave home and get married :D.

RB

i like the shower area of the common toilet.... so resort like.... hhahaha...what kind of wall tiles you use?

i like the shower area of the common toilet.... so resort like.... hhahaha...what kind of wall tiles you use?

Thanks,

The tiles are like bars of stone stacked up and are great. I am unsure of the name but can see if I can find out :D . The normal tiles are textured sandstone effect. THe floor tiles also blend in very well colour wise.

This shower room is much brighter than the other. I will have to try and get some more pictures of the other one when my wife has not decided to take it over ;) .

RB

Thanks,

The tiles are like bars of stone stacked up and are great. I am unsure of the name but can see if I can find out :D . The normal tiles are textured sandstone effect. THe floor tiles also blend in very well colour wise.

This shower room is much brighter than the other. I will have to try and get some more pictures of the other one when my wife has not decided to take it over ;) .

RB

that means your other toilet is even nicer that your wife is spending so much time inside it. hahahaha.... i can't wait to see it...

that means your other toilet is even nicer that your wife is spending so much time inside it. hahahaha.... i can't wait to see it...

Well she sort of used both, I sometimes think she manages to do it somehow both at the same time :D .

RB

Common toilet.

IMG_7102.jpg

Yes! I also find the toilet looks very resort feel. and would like to know more abt the tiles too.

May also consider using them for my open-air balcony.

coz the slate wall tiles are quite $$$$...

Edited by csingeu

Yes! I also find the toilet looks very resort feel. and would like to know more abt the tiles too.

May also consider using them for my open-air balcony.

coz the slate wall tiles are quite $$$$...

Will check with Henry after CNY as he will probably have all the details.

I found an old HiFi unit (three shelf metal and glass made by Target - i.e. a proper HiFi stand rather than a Courts or the like bit of furniture) and it seems to be very good for putting the networking stuff in and putting the server on top freeing the second desk for my sons machine.

I also bought some 1GBit homeplugs for the Mio TV upstairs until I get the network wired up there and it is ok but every now and then the picture freezes for 1-3 seconds so I need to check all the cables just in case there is a dodgy one causing an issue. The homeplugs worked like a charm with just needing to plug them in and they auto connected.

I will have to see if I can get the rest of the networking done over this 4 (well 3 now) day period as it would be really nice to finish it off.

RB