Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wch2001

Help!can We Appeal To Sell Our Hdb Flat To Pr ?

Wife loves to check if any Ah long's handwritting on wall during viewing.

One time, after viewing like very much, high floor, near mrt(elevated), I spent morning, afternoor, & night "listning" to the track "music", then called agent and said "no".

One time, viewed (no choice, agent already there), saw opposite neighbour, outside put one "red color bin" , and one "luo" hanging outside door. One red banner across top of door outside. I told wife don't waste time.

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
not lah

only 30k, 25k

2 mins to MRT(220m to MRT), I think it is reasonable

Isn;t it ?

where's the location?

You r so lucky

Mine was also near the MRT, so there was quite a bit of interest even though I couldn't cater to the PR mkt cos blk will be undergoing lift upgrading and PRs generally prefer upgraded units.

I guess I was lucky cos mine fetched quite a high COV for 3 room.

[quote (wch2001 @ Sep 23 2010, 10:10 AM) *

not lah

only 30k, 25k

2 mins to MRT(220m to MRT), I think it is reasonable

Isn;t it ?

There should be no shortage of buyers for 4 room flats......the recent measures may actually be "helping" the sellers of 3 & 4 room flats since buyers will now have to be more realistic with their loans & budget , & many will scale down from buying the bigger resale flats.

If you look at the quarterly transactions, the biggest numbers(volume) are usually the 3 & 4 room flats.

Get another family member to pose as an agent to call your agent on the phone, check whether your agent is co broking to get a wider scope of prospective buyers.

You're asking for 25k to 30K COV sounds very reasonable being so near the MRT, check whether your agent is quoting this figure or maybe saying 50k to other agents who call up .

I was with my sister looking for a 4 room flat in Woodlands 2 weeks ago, the asking COV was 30K. By the time we went back to the flat for a 2nd view 2 hours later, it was sold at 34K COV . The agent had a list of all the other agents who brought their buyers to view in front of the owners and the list showed my name as well. There were 9 groups. The high floor flat was modernly renovated ( 2 .5 years reno), but nowhere near the MRT , even more than 1.5 km.

So don't panic. Ask your agent to show you the buyers' list, these days there are many more buyers with agents than direct buyers themselves.

Boon Lay or Pioneer i guess...? These are the only 2 west places I can think of with newer flats right next to MRT stations and PR quota full....

haha,

do not guess lah

just want to listen suggestion.

I also thought my area PR quota met and so cannot get good COV but I still got it. My buyers are M'sia PR. By the way, I have got few S'porean interest in my flat but we don't want to wait since a good offer came.

I think the issue now is not due to lesser buyer due to PR quota met. It is due to alot of pple want to hold and see how the new rule will affect COV. If you are the one buying flat now, you may also have second thought on whether you should buy or hold first. If your flat is so near to MRT, you will have no problem selling.

I didn't read the whole thread. Just curious whether your agent accept co-broke or he only wants to act as both buyer and seller agent?

I also thought my area PR quota met and so cannot get good COV but I still got it. My buyers are M'sia PR. By the way, I have got few S'porean interest in my flat but we don't want to wait since a good offer came.

I think the issue now is not due to lesser buyer due to PR quota met. It is due to alot of pple want to hold and see how the new rule will affect COV. If you are the one buying flat now, you may also have second thought on whether you should buy or hold first. If your flat is so near to MRT, you will have no problem selling.

I didn't read the whole thread. Just curious whether your agent accept co-broke or he only wants to act as both buyer and seller agent?

I think my agent will welcome both buyer and seller agent.

Anyway, maybe we also can try him with asking our friends to call him for co-broke.

Thanks for information