Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pixie

Any Blacklist Hdb Flats

One more here abt tongue: "A woman with 6 inch tongue can kill a man of 6 feet tall" :dribble:

I just got all my staff to show me their tongue, lucky all short one :jawdrop:

伊索曾当过奴隶。一次主人吩咐伊索宰一头羊,然后,用羊身上最可口的部位给他炒盘菜。过不多久,伊索给他端上一盘炒心和舌头。第二天,主人又吩咐伊索,叫他用羊身上最不爽口的部位炒一盘菜。过不多时,伊索端来的还是炒心和舌头。“这是怎么回事啊?”主人不解地问道。“主人啊,”伊索语重心长地说,“如果心地正直、语言公道,这便是世上最美好的东西。但,若是用心险恶、语言龌龊,这却是所有的人都厌恶的。”

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HAHA ^^ u all made my day!

While my drama still continue becos someone claim to send email to HDB and did not, to cancel the appt, and i had to dirty my hands to do it. grrr...

Yes I got back my money =) We poor souls, genuine buyer, must take back money. Angry part is, say never receive my money but yet can return me money. Either think i got short term memory or wat. But still got other money never claim back but those are like time, effort, off-days etc... will think how. cos if sue also take time.

But yeap! we are quite lucky to found a better place, higher floor, nearer amentities, shorter distance to the mall and everyting else!

I just got to know that she starts to get abit panicky now! WHEE~~~

Besides police report, any other areas or shld i email to other agencies to watch out for this case? Cant totally say she is a fraud, but someone who belittle the lawful contract and changes mind every single time.

as long , got take back hard earn money is good enough.

annual Leave /day-off/MC.. all those time spend.. cannot get back one.

Life is not like playing game, don't like the ending and Q and re-load the last save.

Panicky arr.. hehe

She still in Singapore?

If yes, if you got time.

Wrote her a Thanks You Note

Say

I'm very grateful to you.

If you didn't cancel the deal.

I will not able to find a better house, higher floor, nearer amenities, shorter distance to the mall and everything.

I'm so grateful to you.

Wish you in my whole heart that you can sell your house in wish COV.

Wish you all the best and

GOD is "watching" you!

If she is chinese , add 1 more statement

人在做, 天在看

heeheheee

:D

HAHA ^^ u all made my day!

While my drama still continue becos someone claim to send email to HDB and did not, to cancel the appt, and i had to dirty my hands to do it. grrr...

Yes I got back my money =) We poor souls, genuine buyer, must take back money. Angry part is, say never receive my money but yet can return me money. Either think i got short term memory or wat. But still got other money never claim back but those are like time, effort, off-days etc... will think how. cos if sue also take time.

But yeap! we are quite lucky to found a better place, higher floor, nearer amentities, shorter distance to the mall and everyting else!

I just got to know that she starts to get abit panicky now! WHEE~~~

Besides police report, any other areas or shld i email to other agencies to watch out for this case? Cant totally say she is a fraud, but someone who belittle the lawful contract and changes mind every single time.

Aiyo, life is not all abt how to survive in dark heavy storms, but how to dance in the rains. You now see the rainbow, give ppl some hope too. All those comments as to remove gate/door etc, I say say only, don't take for real.

Edited by bepgof

Guess the seller also caught in this last minute thingy situation lah.

Seller may have to fork the agent some token fees, application for POA and worst of all ..

lost the trust of a helpful friend , who also suffer in this dilemma.

Sometimes I feel better when I think of "what if I were in their shoes" would I have done the same thing. Just like when my kids results isn't so to your expectation. Ask yourself, have you play your part too. You will see the picture clearer, understand better and handle your thoughts and emotions in the right way :)

The POA was done like years ago when she left Singapore and she has clearly stated, only if give her $$$ more then she will sell.

As a seller, in her shoes, i want to sell more money. but if u have already sold, no turning back ur head rite. If haven, still nego, I can understand. Once close, how can. Whether is seller shoes or buyer shoes.

I have changed entire of my life plans (wedding date, banquet etc) all moved up cos of her cos we had planned to only get a place next year but this was too good to be missed. She was so firmed in not meeting us, and so firmed in her final price that we went in without negotiating as the COV was sky high as well.

Ultimately, she has wasted everyone's time, and money. I hate to see my phone bill cos i made trunk calls to her so many times lor.

Sueing is one thing.

Letting others to know, there are sellers like her, who get away becos most buyers think is too troublesome to sue, happily twist our lives upside down.

If u are a tiny bit apologetic, i dun mind.

Go ard blatantly lying, thinking i am an idiot, that, sorry, door also wont open.

But yeap, like wat they said, without her, i wont get a better house!

Is there any list or forums that you all can recommend, where I can blacklist a HDB flat that could be on sale?

Super pissed off with the mental torture they gave.

Hi, my brother pay deposit $5k to the Hubby to purchase a unit a woodlands blk 167, #03, the mdm seller claimed she didn't sign the OTP, I wonder if we are talking about the same unit. We should blacklist this Hdb unit.