Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pixie

Any Blacklist Hdb Flats

Oh... i thought TS got back the money, hence saying that the seller contradicted herself since the seller also claimed that she didn't receive any deposit..........

That's why it is important to issue CHQ for deposit. DOn't use cash.

If TS issue a CHQ and seller claimed she didn't receive it and the CHQ got cash.

hehehe

police case liao. Confirm.

Can file for police report.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
That's why it is important to issue CHQ for deposit. DOn't use cash.

If TS issue a CHQ and seller claimed she didn't receive it and the CHQ got cash.

hehehe

police case liao. Confirm.

Can file for police report.

Kpo uncle here again. No wonder SPF so busy with this kind of "chicken feet" things. Everything also police!No wonder nowaday, SPF putting "counter machine" at police station, "visitors" need to "press the button" for Q number before consultation. Eventually police'll advise "visitors" to seek lawyer's advice. High class pin-ball game le! Why make yourself so busy?

Just go and remove the gate and door and take the money seller owed. In case police comes, just tell police uncle that someone keeps your money inside there and you're just in the act of getting your rightful money back!

Edited by bepgof

but, yet, when demand to collect back my deposit and all other cost, she can cough it out, despite saying, "oh! i did not receive any money and documents!"

Errr... my interpretation of the statement is that deposit is cough out already. Please clarify.. ha ha ha

Errr... my interpretation of the statement is that deposit is cough out already. Please clarify.. ha ha ha

I had a totally different of interpretation from you.

Mine is

since seller claim she didn't receive any money, how to return the deposit to TS.

that's why despite, TS is angry because owner claim didnt receive when she tries to call off the deal but still can cough out when ask to return.

My interpretation is:

Seller is very rich, has the $$ to return the buyer's deposit but choose not to cough out the $$ and came out with an excuse:

"oh! i did not receive any money and documents!"

Just go and remove the gate and door and take the money seller owed. In case police comes, just tell police uncle that someone keeps your money inside there and you're just in the act of getting your rightful money back!

This is exactly how to keep SPF busy... :lol:

wow..

getting more and more version liao

:D

Believed $$$ must have been received liao! Forum is like that mah, more stories, more versions, how can let alone SPF busy...forumers more busy than the seller & buyer. :P

why need to dirty your own hand.

remove other ppl door and main door, will not get urself into trouble mah?

I love hand-on so much, and always get hands dirty, so no chance to get mind dirty. wife always said I "itchy hand", luckily no "dirty mind".

I have alot of versions of the stories, from the seller, to the agent (her fren)

Even TS got different version. Story get distorted from one to the next :)

Once upon a time there was a powerful King who summoned the court jesters to come before him. When they appeared he said to foolish Simon, "Go and bring me back the best thing in the world." Then he addressed silly John and said, "Go and find me the worst thing in the world." Those two clowns were back in short order, each carrying a package. Then foolish Simon bowed before the King and said, "Sire, I have found the best thing in the world." When they opened his package there was a human tongue. Silly John laughed and said, "Sire, I have brought you the worst thing in the world." When his package was opened, there was also found a human tongue.

The moral of this story is that the tongue can be both the best and worst thing in the world. With the tongue we can praise God and bless man. But with the same tongue we can curse God and revile man. So we use the tongue to bless and curse. And that makes the tongue either the best thing or the worst thing in the world.

HAHA ^^ u all made my day!

While my drama still continue becos someone claim to send email to HDB and did not, to cancel the appt, and i had to dirty my hands to do it. grrr...

Yes I got back my money =) We poor souls, genuine buyer, must take back money. Angry part is, say never receive my money but yet can return me money. Either think i got short term memory or wat. But still got other money never claim back but those are like time, effort, off-days etc... will think how. cos if sue also take time.

But yeap! we are quite lucky to found a better place, higher floor, nearer amentities, shorter distance to the mall and everyting else!

I just got to know that she starts to get abit panicky now! WHEE~~~

Besides police report, any other areas or shld i email to other agencies to watch out for this case? Cant totally say she is a fraud, but someone who belittle the lawful contract and changes mind every single time.

Even TS got different version. Story get distorted from one to the next :)

Once upon a time there was a powerful King who summoned the court jesters to come before him. When they appeared he said to foolish Simon, "Go and bring me back the best thing in the world." Then he addressed silly John and said, "Go and find me the worst thing in the world." Those two clowns were back in short order, each carrying a package. Then foolish Simon bowed before the King and said, "Sire, I have found the best thing in the world." When they opened his package there was a human tongue. Silly John laughed and said, "Sire, I have brought you the worst thing in the world." When his package was opened, there was also found a human tongue.

The moral of this story is that the tongue can be both the best and worst thing in the world. With the tongue we can praise God and bless man. But with the same tongue we can curse God and revile man. So we use the tongue to bless and curse. And that makes the tongue either the best thing or the worst thing in the world.

One more here abt tongue: "A woman with 6 inch tongue can kill a man of 6 feet tall" :dribble:

Edited by bepgof