Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pixie

Any Blacklist Hdb Flats

Is there any list or forums that you all can recommend, where I can blacklist a HDB flat that could be on sale?

Super pissed off with the mental torture they gave.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

what happened? i tot you got a really good seller that is willing to give you the same price even when there is a highervaluation?

i know someone did compile a list of hunted HDB unit. Now blacklisted list.

I think sooner or later, will have ah long list

I have alot of versions of the stories, from the seller, to the agent (her fren)

But my gut feel is seller is lying.

Firstly, she tells the agent that she doesnt want to sell the flat becos of the new ruling that she needs a HDB back home as she is now residing in overseas. Fair claim. So i spoke to HDB and they suggested for an appeal since our OTP was way before August and she really needs both places. Sent to seller, emaled ignored.

1 week later, agent says, seller wants to delay first appt. I asked agent why and she said seller cant fly back in time. Suspected foul play so insisted to speak to seller. Now, seller says alot of excuses and all i haer in the end was, top up $20K more, else deal is called off. Said that the POA was actually not authorised and her best fren actually went thru an illegal proceeding. Honestly, i feel so disgusted by her actions not to me, but to her so-called best fren. when i said, i can take legal actions, the reply was, go ahead and take it on her fren cos it was her who signed!

She claim ignorance all of a sudden on the sale of flat, until the very last minute, ie 1 week before the appt. (appt is this week)

but, yet, when demand to collect back my deposit and all other cost, she can cough it out, despite saying, "oh! i did not receive any money and documents!"

Seller has conflicting statements throughout the conversation, and seriously, give me the house, i also dun wan. So **** suay liaoz.

Touch my heart, i din cheat, nor attempt to cheat. But i really think, she suddenly wake up and realised that she sold below value, which for heaven sake, i paid COV lor.

To me and hubby, since there were so many hurdles to get the place, probably, it was really not maent to be ours.

Yes, it is a BIG house (EA), and yes ,it is super near to my in-law (next block)

but if i had to buy that hse in such unhappiness, i worry my marriage will end up like the seller! Divorced!

*choy!choy!* she suay can liao. hahahahaha

So yeah, we moved on, but the mental torture was crazy!!! not mentioning all the efforts, time and cost!

By yeah finger cross, we got a better flat, just 1 week later, higher than that 3rd floor, with dropping ceiling and lower cov.further from in-law, but nearer to the mall! =)

So yeap! i wanna blacklist so she cant sell! wahahahahaha

*evil!*

Said that the POA was actually not authorised and her best fren actually went thru an illegal proceeding.

For this, you can

1. file a police report,

2. complain to the agent company

3. complain to (what is that org that represent property agent?)

I thought POA must be witness by lawyer?

Frankly, she is not in singapore.. there is nothing you can do to her. Maybe her friend and her agent will kena.

Aniway, most ppl assumed that the new rulings will lower the price of the hdb in singapore. If she really want to cash out, she probably will sell this unit to you "quickly". Think she wants to keep the unit because she sell already , she cant buy anymore. Maybe she has a property oversea.

She already told you she dun want to sell liao.. but you want her to appeal. Appeal to do what? allow her to buy when she come back? but that may be years later, what if hdb dun allow later, ask you to cough back the house to her ?

So to "block" the sale, she say 20k more lor.. knowing that you will walk away.

Aniway, she is not to cheat lah.. else she wont pass you back the deposit. Just let her go lor.. she dun want sell liao..

So dun think unit will be back into the sale mkt soon,but it will appear in the rental mkt probably.

Aniway, that place bad fengshui.. got divorce case, maybe your "good luck" is preventing you from getting the house! :)

Forget abt it and move on.

*congrates*

aniway.. when it involves $$$ , especially it's half-million, alot of ppl will turn selfish.

Putting their welfare above others.

There was another guy who post to ask if he could stop the purchase because he thinks he paid too much for his flat. Also never thought about how the seller feels ...

Edited by Jgal

For this, you can

1. file a police report,

2. complain to the agent company

3. complain to (what is that org that represent property agent?)

I thought POA must be witness by lawyer?

2nd that, it is just right to file a police report, let them do the investigation. TS may or may not get back the deposit from seller but if agent/agent co convicted, can always file for claim from agent and co.

If not, save the trouble and just move on and enjoy your new place.

Edited by chronograph

when demand to collect back my deposit and all other cost, she can cough it out, despite saying, "oh! i did not receive any money and documents!"

base on what TS has written. Don't think the seller return TS the deposit

Kpo uncle here, if seller dares to "eat" my money...3 days prior written notice, I'll remove away his gate & door!

Edited by bepgof

Oh... i thought TS got back the money, hence saying that the seller contradicted herself since the seller also claimed that she didn't receive any deposit..........