Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitchen

Wardrobe Done By Amare La Casa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice...at least we can now ascertain Mrs Kay is a genuine member and a satisfied customer of the concerned company.... congratz :D ... so wat bout other ardent supporters ??

u can upload picture at www.tinypic.com and post here, curious to see.
Edited by Mrs Kay

Let buyers beware indeed! hahaha..... =)

Smart / keen buyers are welcomed to ask Karen from Amare La Casa to call us and make appointment to take a look at our cabinets and wardrobes. This will show u we are authentic and satisfied customers, who are really happy we made that decision to sign up to make ALL 45 feet worth of and more of our wardrobes and cabinets with them. =)

I am dying to post my pictures here, except I don't know how to.... can anyone show me how to post them?

thanks! =)

u can upload picture at www.tinypic.com and post here, curious to see.

Let buyers beware indeed! hahaha..... =)

Smart / keen buyers are welcomed to ask Karen from Amare La Casa to call us and make appointment to take a look at our cabinets and wardrobes. This will show u we are authentic and satisfied customers, who are really happy we made that decision to sign up to make ALL 45 feet worth of and more of our wardrobes and cabinets with them. =)

I am dying to post my pictures here, except I don't know how to.... can anyone show me how to post them?

thanks! =)

Hi Nico, maybe my england not powerful enuff....Ive checked my post 4 times over but I'm sure i did not mentioned im a customer of Amare. Wat ive posted is simply from a 3rd party point of view using a layman commonsensical approach. You dont welcome that or did I just managed to hit the nail in the dark ??

Judging from your posting, mean to say u feel its totally reasonable and normal for a bunch of newbies to post their virgin post to strongly recommend a product and services of a company ?? Interesting isn't it ?? Since ur such a ardent fan, why dont you prove start the ball rolling by posting some pics ?? Do humour me by posting a series of ur reno pics follow by ur veri satisified cabinet pics. We must be transparent so we can be above board mah.... ;)

I am dying to post my pictures here, except I don't know how to.... can u show me how to post them? thanks! =)

This must be a really special thread to have attracted so many newbies to post something to chip in their opinion.

Let the buyers beware.

Hahaha! Yes, buyers beware indeed!!

Smart and keen buyers are all welcomed to ask Karen from Amare La Casa to call us and make appointment to take a look at our cabinets and wardrobes. This will show u we are authentic and satisfied customers, who are really happy we made that decision to sign up to make ALL 45 feet worth of and more of our wardrobes and cabinets with them. =)

hi het!

maybe I can explain the 'never try, never know' concept on behalf. I am a live example. If I had never bought the wardrobe from AMARE LA CASA, I would never get to find out that their workmanship, service and professionalism are really beyond reasonable thresholds.

Just to share, AMARE LA CASA threw a 'no-show' stunt for the removal of their wardrobe just yesterday when arrangements had been made to facilitate the process. Without any notification and explanation (apologies not expected as it would be unrealistic on my part), this is the kind of professionalism and after-sales (not before) service/treatment that I can only get to know after trying. An established and responsible company would not have resorted to such extent even with any tinge of unwillingness to enforce the work order as sentenced by court.

Tks for the explaination bro......tickle me quite abit.... :P:P:P

Hi there, everyone out there. If you're one of Amare la casa's satisfied customers. Please feel free to post your wardrode systems here to prove this two/three person wrong. And by the way, HET, do post your unsatisfied wardrode here since you've so much unhappiness. (it seems to me) no offence!

Hi Nico, maybe my england not powerful enuff....Ive checked my post 4 times over but I'm sure i did not mentioned im a customer of Amare. Wat ive posted is simply from a 3rd party point of view using a layman commonsensical approach. You dont welcome such objective judgement or did I just managed to hit the nail in the dark ??

Judging from your posting, mean to say u feel its totally reasonable and normal for a bunch of newbies to post their virgin post to strongly recommend a product and services of a company ?? Interesting isn't it ?? Since ur such a ardent fan, why dont you prove start the ball rolling by posting some pics ?? Do humour me by posting a series of ur reno pics follow by ur veri satisified cabinet pics. We must be transparent so we can be above board mah.... ;)

Edited by het

This must be a really special thread to have attracted so many newbies to post something to chip in their opinion.

Let the buyers beware.

Pls avoid the contractor I used as he is unprofessional and unreliable. 2 years have past and my wardrobe door have drop for 4 times.. and the 1st time that drop is just when the contractor step out of the room, and we heard a slam down sound.. OMG.. door drop.. aiyo.. will it drop again.. The bosses say no.. and I am not saying on 1 wardrobe.. I have 3 set and all drop.. Now.. who gtg to help:( .. so piss off

And one of the wardrobe is custom made in wrong configuration. After fixed up and refer to my drawing then I found out..

SUCK! Carpenter

hi het!

maybe I can explain the 'never try, never know' concept on behalf. I am a live example. If I had never bought the wardrobe from AMARE LA CASA, I would never get to find out that their workmanship, service and professionalism are really beyond reasonable thresholds.

Just to share, AMARE LA CASA threw a 'no-show' stunt for the removal of their wardrobe just yesterday when arrangements had been made to facilitate the process. Without any notification and explanation (apologies not expected as it would be unrealistic on my part), this is the kind of professionalism and after-sales (not before) service/treatment that I can only get to know after trying. An established and responsible company would not have resorted to such extent even with any tinge of unwillingness to enforce the work order as sentenced by court.

I really cant comprehen the 'never try, never know' concept here. We are talking about fixtures that runs easily into the thousands!! Do you seriously tink tis is some wet market selling some meat, veggie etc......buy oredi, cook and try, dun taste good, throw away ?!

Showroom are never a good indication cos u and I know they will put in 110% just to impress....the only recourse for consumers are thru these forums commented by genuine end users / word of mouth by friends / best still, options to view recently completed project by the company.

I share my concern with rinairfan, its just so bizzare for the sudden influx of newly registered members coming into this particular thread and 'strongly recommend' (quoted from one fo the post in this thread) a particular company. So is this more than just coincidental or is ther a darker motive ??

Oh...and to prevent from being mistaken as a phantom, can i recommend these ''newbies'' to share their area of stay, and ofcourse, pics of their reno and importantly, their 'very satisfied' wardrobe....if a phantom can take the effort to post all these images up convincingly, i'm sure they will earn our trust......