Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitchen

Wardrobe Done By Amare La Casa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Seriously, if you were to ask me, i wont believe Amare La Casa's from Australia! If they are indeed from Australia, they will definitely not be selling their wardrobe at only $300 per foot run. $300 per foot run is the retail price you can find anywhere outside like OPSH, Excel, Sparico and many more. Doesnt that makes them look dumb? I think they all can just close shop if that's really the case. One coming from Australia and the rest from China selling at the same price? Come on common Singaporean, ask yourself, which businessman wouldnt set up their factory in China for cheaper labour? Whole cheapest labour leh! Their "Australia" labour + rental + Singapore rental + labour. You think by $300 per foot run ENOUGH TO COVER UP their hugh expenses? Even if enough, i think the boss only earn a $1000 revenue monthly. Lame.

We all know nothing is NOT from China now. Just to be honest, accept it.

However, China has its pros as well. If you pay just a little more, the quality will be much better.

Thats why when 2 apples come from China, people can catagorise one Sweet, another Rotten.

Think about it Singaporeans :)

Hi, yesterday my australia wardrobe was installed in my son' room.Even though the cost is slightly abit more expensive than the local wardrobe in the guestroom, we are fully satisfied with the system and materials that they provide.

Firstly, the rollers that they provide are different from the local wardrobe. They are not built inside the door hence enable me easy cleaning.

Secondly, the bottom tracks of the sliding doors does not drill directly to my house compared to the local wardrobe. They are using solid melamine as a bottom base and it drills to their wood thus I would not have to worry about my house having holes in future when I sell my house.

Thirdly, for the side panel door trimmings, I can get to choose higher quality in which I only get plain silver for local wardrobe.

Finally for the side wall.i am displeased with the local wardrobe that they did with a false wall partion and it is hollow compare to amare la casa wardrobe which they did with solid melamine.

In summary, I am also one of the satisfied customers with amare la casa wardrobe and I hope people do voice out their comments here!!

Hi recently I was looking for a walk-in wardrobe closet for my new 5room HDB house and my relatives recommended me to Amare La Casa.I searched for their website and went through some of their photos gallery.

In fact,today I went down to Singapore Expo and saw their exhibition showroom under classic living 2013.I went through different showrooms and the local carpentry wardrobe was plainly common and the materials being used were simply different from Amare La Casa.

I read through a previous post by rinairfan and I verify some questions and problems by the consumer. I was being served by a lady named Karen and she clearly rectify about the mouldy part of the material used by them is not mould but a chemical used which is water resistance, anti-fungus and anti-bacteria.so naturally, I told her how I got to know about the green chemical from the negative post here and Karen humourously told me to not buy the wardrobe if I ever believed a single or two negative reviews from other consumers.

Afterwards, she explained her product details clearly in full and I was astonished by the 10years guarantee provided for the door in which local carpentry wardrobe do not have.I was also interested by the choices of door panel in which I could choose without paying additional charges compared to local carpentry wardrobe which saved me few hundred bucks.

In the end, I decided to buy a wardrobe in my son's room and a local carpentry wardrobe for the guestroom to compare the differences in my upcoming new house in may.Hope I will personally have a positive comment about Amare La Casa in may!!

If I rem correctly, it's $300 pfr with doors, $200 pfr without doors.

As highlighted by some forummers, we looked at their L-shaped wardrobe display near their main entrance and TV display. We were very impressed by their exterior looks but if you look closely, the shelves are of different heights across cabinets. Even within the same cabinets, the shelvings are of different width (some jutted in and not aligned).

I have visted Amare, Closet Design and Flexi Closet. I like Amare Australian track system and Flexi Closet's cos their tracks is very smooth but Flexi closet is more ex.

Hi All

Would like to check if there are any recent reviews for Amare La Casa wardrobes. I've mixed feelings after reading through all the postings. I'm considering to engage them.

Thanks.

how much are they charging per foot

sam0355k.jpg

The greenish part is the mould.

sam0351z.jpg

sam0350.JPG

This is the top of the cupboard. I have no idea how and where the stain comes from. It suddenly appears and only at one side. On top of it are boxes of clothes which I have checked the bottom... no such stain.

Less than 3yrs and see the condition of my wardrobe from Amare La Casa. The bottom of the drawers are all MOULDY! The greenish colour in the grain of the wood are the moulds. You can smell it. I had to use wood filler and paint it. There are also 2 other ikea cupboards in the same room. Both Ikea cupboards are near the window which is more prone to mildew... however none of the cupboards (which I bought at the same time as Amare La Casa) is mouldy.

For those buyers who gave such good reviews... I hope u will come out and tell the truth. It will be really surprising if ur cupboard doesn't end up like mine. Extremely dissapointed. It just gives me headache to think that I might need to remove this wardrobe and get a new one done.

I was one of the customer posted in the 1st page of this thread and that was abt 1yr ago. I cannot believe after all the complaints from plp... they are still providing poor workmanship and customer service. Tsk tsk tsk. It was just too bad u did not see this thread before getting from them. During my time, they did not even have a website and this thread did not exist... sadly they still have supporters and think plp like me who kena from them is in conspiracy with their competitors... anyway someone did went to case and file the report against them and won... she also did the 6ft if I am not wrong. Sometimes... it is not abt the money... u usually keep furniture (especially build in) as long as u live in the same house... so understand ur disspointment. Haizzzz....

Hi All

Would like to check if there are any recent reviews for Amare La Casa wardrobes. I've mixed feelings after reading through all the postings. I'm considering to engage them.

Thanks.

I have been to Living Showcase @ Singapore Expo over the weekend and saw that Defu Furniture having sales on their customizable wardrobe, seems cheaper than the pole systems. Anyone install their wardrobe before and any comment? Thanks.

I'm the one who started the thread. We engaged Amara la Casa to make wardrobes for 2 bedrooms in the end. One year on, we are still happy with what we get. But again, the law of probability applies. Exercise your caution, and watch over when the wardrobes are installed.

Dun go to Amare La Casa if not u will regret.... lousy workmanship and lousy customer service...

I LL cos stupid pay full liao..... ****...

Beware all buyer...

I was one of the customer posted in the 1st page of this thread and that was abt 1yr ago. I cannot believe after all the complaints from plp... they are still providing poor workmanship and customer service. Tsk tsk tsk. It was just too bad u did not see this thread before getting from them. During my time, they did not even have a website and this thread did not exist... sadly they still have supporters and think plp like me who kena from them is in conspiracy with their competitors... anyway someone did went to case and file the report against them and won... she also did the 6ft if I am not wrong. Sometimes... it is not abt the money... u usually keep furniture (especially build in) as long as u live in the same house... so understand ur disspointment. Haizzzz....

Dun go to Amare La Casa if not u will regret.... lousy workmanship and lousy customer service...

I LL cos stupid pay full liao..... ****...

Beware all buyer...

I have been to Living Showcase @ Singapore Expo over the weekend and saw that Defu Furniture having sales on their customizable wardrobe, seems cheaper than the pole systems. Anyone install their wardrobe before and any comment? Thanks.

Hi Mrs Kay,

I am a newbie here, i saw u posted a photos for the Amare La Casa wardrobe.. can i know so far the quality still good?

because i intend to order from them also.