Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitchen

Wardrobe Done By Amare La Casa

Amare La Casa give me big time. Yesterday came from 9am to 10pm still didn't get the wardrobe fixed up. The measurement incorrect. Drawer cannot open then need to bring the door back to cut again. Speechless...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For a going-to-be new owner like me, I am just wondering why do people choose getting their wardrobe done by outsourced companies rather than their own contractor? Is it because of the brand or contractor is not able to produce the same design or quality?

Pardon me, I really find their (outsourced companies) designs plain. So, why pay more?

Enlighten me if possible. I am just curious.

Edited by myimaginaryhome

hi Pani,

How's the wardrobe?

Hi all,

Is there any good feedback on Amare La Casa? I had paid for downpayment and now am a little skeptical and scared to even move forward to the next step after hearing what have been written here.

I have met Karen and the children; she seems helpful and the cabinet looks sturdy.

I have checked with a carpenter; the charge of 1 foot of ceiing to floor cabinet is at SGD220, excluding all the shelfing inside. So I am thinking the price charged by Amare La Casa is reasonable even though it is still more expensive.

I do not know what to do... sigh..

Would appreciate good feedbacks if there is any.

Thank you.

I just came back from s'pore expo, saw the AmareLC product. Products on exibition looked fantastic tbh but I cant afford as its too expensive for such design. Ikea got similar product and way cheaper. My 2 cents worth...

• Like 1

I guess If u have simple configuration for their 45cm carcass then go for it. However, pls note that the sales pitch of choosing any combination will not be honored if u hv too many drawers.

Hi all,

Is there any good feedback on Amare La Casa? I had paid for downpayment and now am a little skeptical and scared to even move forward to the next step after hearing what have been written here.

I have met Karen and the children; she seems helpful and the cabinet looks sturdy.

I have checked with a carpenter; the charge of 1 foot of ceiing to floor cabinet is at SGD220, excluding all the shelfing inside. So I am thinking the price charged by Amare La Casa is reasonable even though it is still more expensive.

I do not know what to do... sigh..

Would appreciate good feedbacks if there is any.

Thank you.

Seriously consumers, if there are so many negative feedback of this company, pls dun take the risk.... High chance is you are likely to be disappointed with their product... think twice b4 committing... Since we are spending money, dun make ourselves frustrated... Amare la casa is not the only waberobe company....

Do not sign if you have doubt... I have not try their product personally but i do believe negative feedback come by for a reason...

Rem dun risk your money... We want to spend our money wisely and end up happy with the product... The price they giving is seriously too gd to be truth for a australian product... It is likely product of China....

Dissatisfied customers post on forums with proves, pictures of defects and so on.

You've none.

And it seems like you're against me, rather than Sparico.

If you're not satisfied with their products, im sure you have legs to walk down to their company to fight for your rights.

Rather than to bomb here on the forum?

Im done with weirdo like you.

Good luck Branden.

Hope you get your replacement of defect wardrobe.

Hi cinead why are you so agitated?

You done something guilty?everyone has their rights to

Post what they want, especially unsatisfied consumers like us

Do have more to complain from our rights when we are deceived from our products.

If you were in the same situation, I am sure you would have

Reacted the same way like I do.so stop arguing like some kids.forums

Are for dissatisfied customers to post their negative experience

And satified customers to share their positive views.

What really customers need is the actual facts from whoever

Company staff explanation and assurrance in black and white but

not just some random keyboard warriors Behind the screen.

Hi Branden, do you have something against me?

What do you mean by "me again"?

Are you saying i cant post whatever i want and recommend people and companies to others here in this forum?

Btw, i did recommend other companies as well. So does that mean im working in their company as well?

You then wake up your idea. Why not you just say you're creating trouble here in this forum?

If you have ZERO prove, ZERO evidence, dont jump into conclusion.

And i realised your 3 posts are all replies to my post.

So can i say: Hmmm Branden, Its YOU again, replying me!"

Come on lar, dont be childish dude!

If you think one recommending a company/ person is a staff there, then i guess this forum may close down, as it defeats the purpose of it already.

Casue every positive recommendation is a staff, and every negative remark would be a competitor.

Am i right to say that?

Hmmm cinead,

you again in this post?

I realise this post you did not mention about the girl sophia eh?

Self promoting own company products and condemning other company......

Wake up dude?

There is this mouldy smell coming out of the wardrobe. That is when I dismantle the shelves and the drawers and find that the smells comes strongly from where the pics which I have taken. The smell is so overwhelm that whenever I slide the door to open, the smell almost choke me and worst it clings on the clothes. I had taken out all my clothes and washed it and let it 100% dry before putting it back inside (after I put wood filler and paint the affected parts). I even had to resort of using white vinegar to stop black mould appearing at the top of the cupboards and at one side of the cupboard (this has to be done every few weeks). The room has other 3 PAX wardrobe (50x60x236cm) and 1 aneboda drawers but none has black mould or smell mouldy. So how do you explain that Karen? I think it is pretty stupid for anyone to believe a sales person whose target is only to earn profits and making sales. I am here to share my dissapointment and I am telling the truth. There is nothing for me to hide and I do not gain anything by making efforts to reply and share my dissapointment again and again. I am not from any competitors, if I am I would have mentioned the competitors name. Why do I do this? To share with you so that you do not get cheated. I wished I had paid more for a local carpentry. My kitchen cabinet has been standing still for 7yrs, despite having exposed to heat everyday. And I expect a custom wardrobe would have a life longer than that since it is not exposed to moist or steam. 2 yrs and it is already this bad.