Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrix0405

Esparina Ec

Buyers flock to Esparina EC

05:55 AM Oct 06, 2010

The first executive condominium (EC) launched in more than five years has received strong response from prospective buyers.

The Esparina, located in Sengkang, has attracted 1,155 applications or more than double the 573 units available, according to its developer Frasers Centrepoint.

According to property experts, there is pent-up demand for such housing and its affordability is an attraction for buyers, especially those among the sandwiched income class. The units in Esparina, are priced at $730 to $750 per square foot on average.

The proximity to Buangkok MRT Station is another contributing factor towards the popularity of The Esparina among buyers, housing agents said.

The project is the first EC to be launched since the La Casa in 2005 in Woodlands.

And there are at least three more developments set for launch this year, which observers believe will help cater to demand for such developments. Ryan Huang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my colleague went for the viewing.

He told me that agent told him, just register, put your name. No need to pay now.

Once the developer receive all name, will do a ballot. Then you will had a chance to choose a unit. By then you will know what is the price.

never mind just register. It's FREE

;)

my colleague went for the viewing.

He told me that agent told him, just register, put your name. No need to pay now.

Once the developer receive all name, will do a ballot. Then you will had a chance to choose a unit. By then you will know what is the price.

never mind just register. It's FREE

;)

EC = Cheaper than L99 (Sure? think yishun also have some better smelly L99 ones)

EC = Stay for 5 yrs n sell later (pls wait at this juncture...pls wait n wait longlong cos no way u going to profit after 5 yrs)

EC = Location Location Location (sengkang...haizzz)

Is this 3 above REALLI what 1155 appliants think its worth it? Haizzz...do to chk out the vicinity to find out whats up in that area...whether they realli monkey go queue..monkey follow queue.

For a 3 BRm, it costs 700k. Worth it? Near buankok mrt, Ho Sei.? Song?.....BUT Sengkang? Oh no...Shake head...:(

Morale of story= If buy, of cos can buy lar but si bei hard to sell later...dun think of making good profit. Can stay 10 yrs at least. 1155 applicants? need ballot? dunno whats so great this project is about....

Sorry to offend those 1155 pple...maybe to each his own again...but really my 2cents n mb i simply dun like sengkang.

EC = Cheaper than L99 (Sure? think yishun also have some better smelly L99 ones)

EC = Stay for 5 yrs n sell later (pls wait at this juncture...pls wait n wait longlong cos no way u going to profit after 5 yrs)

EC = Location Location Location (sengkang...haizzz)

Is this 3 above REALLI what 1155 appliants think its worth it? Haizzz...do to chk out the vicinity to find out whats up in that area...whether they realli monkey go queue..monkey follow queue.

For a 3 BRm, it costs 700k. Worth it? Near buankok mrt, Ho Sei.? Song?.....BUT Sengkang? Oh no...Shake head...:(

Morale of story= If buy, of cos can buy lar but si bei hard to sell later...dun think of making good profit. Can stay 10 yrs at least. 1155 applicants? need ballot? dunno whats so great this project is about....

Sorry to offend those 1155 pple...maybe to each his own again...but really my 2cents n mb i simply dun like sengkang.

so what's your view on gd development? care to share which location & developments that might huat in future?

so what's your view on gd development? care to share which location & developments that might huat in future?

From posts, roughtly can read 38's mind: She likes "matured", "big & steady", near good schools, anytime can sell for good profit, not so near to ppls with "mental health" problems. Correct? :D

Edited by bepgof

From posts, roughtly can read 38's mind: She likes "matured", "big & steady", near good schools, anytime can sell for good profit, not so near to ppls with "mental health" problems. Correct? :D

bepgof, base on his profile, should be he not she

bepgof, base on his profile, should be he not she

Where got guy call himself "38"? I think she pretend pretend and put "m" in biodata field. Joe - can be M or F or some shortform leh, right?

Edited by bepgof

Where got guy call himself "38"? I think she pretend pretend and put "m" in biodata field. Joe - can be M or F or some shortform leh, right?

hehe.. i'm not a guy.

Didn't pay an attention on 38 until you mention it.

I study his writing pattern...... guess what ? like yours leh... got theory, got moral, maybe invisible hand coming :) haha

hehe.. i'm not a guy.

Didn't pay an attention on 38 until you mention it.

I know, no guy survive that long in forums more than 5 years.

Only girls are so stickyly, dedicated and faithful :)

hahahaha

I did stop for 2 yr, return when looking for my new home.

WAH...im a Young Father lah w 2 little monsters (not3)...nothing to Hide. n i m really 38 (cos i m a Rat 1972), in sales line, n i like MILFs.....haha..guess mr bepgof (wat a nic u have) n mr therat/warrior88...will koe wat i mean..haha..:)

Im in this forum cos shifting house...need some ideas (n so many ideas that realli saves me alot)...n guess this ec forum thing catches me...cos im like this pattern upgrading from my ec (the eden) to my current one in PAP WKS Toa Payoh. But the EC fire is burning like nobody business so must preamp the folks out there...BUY EC only to live not to HUAT...haha

Guess all of you must have known each other for longlong time...nice to mit u guys n keep all the sharing around... this is a fantastic site to share all the joys of living in a real home with the love ones..

As for coming ECs...think the one in TAMPINES IS WORTH at least some mention...others simply BUAI DART (not worth in hokkien) OR BU ZHI DE PAI DUI.. :bangwall:

Can catchup for KOPI XIU DAI if anyone around in toapayoh..ON ME...SWEE BO... :rolleyes:

having just gotten a small nest not long ago, thought of being able to "sell at at a profit" was never a consideration.

Considering factors:

- price

- amenities

- floor level, got lift?

- west sun

- neighbours (got pets?)

- transportation network around

- COV

found one within budget and expectations, so bought it. Intention is to stay for long, not to re-sell and upgrade. No rat race for me, i believe in running a different race all together.

As long as the place and price is reasonable, it would not be hard to sell, unless u suay suay want to sell during a crisis la...