Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrix0405

Esparina Ec

having just gotten a small nest not long ago, thought of being able to "sell at at a profit" was never a consideration.

Considering factors:

- price

- amenities

- floor level, got lift?

- west sun

- neighbours (got pets?)

- transportation network around

- COV

found one within budget and expectations, so bought it. Intention is to stay for long, not to re-sell and upgrade. No rat race for me, i believe in running a different race all together.

As long as the place and price is reasonable, it would not be hard to sell, unless u suay suay want to sell during a crisis la...

Intention will be changed over time, as like & taste switch. Sofa 3 yrs sian liao, cabinets/wardrobes 3 yr color change, lighting become dimmer, wall color fading away also.....I keep my "tokong" heavy dinning table/set - follow me wherever ever I stay. One painting with many signatures behind also keep.... :dunno:

You should keep that "palletise shoe rack" - if I remember correctly.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Intention will be changed over time, as like & taste switch. Sofa 3 yrs sian liao, cabinets/wardrobes 3 yr color change, lighting become dimmer, wall color fading away

a lot of us when buy car alway say wanna drive 10yr but backside start getting itchy after 3yr.

we'll change our plan/liking along the way. so better don't commit big ticket item base on impulse buying. must be with a clear mind...

Intention will be changed over time, as like & taste switch. Wife 3 yrs sian liao, hair 3 yr color white, face become dimmer, figure fading away also.....

a lot of us when find wife alway say wanna ride 10yr but backside start getting itchy after 3yr.

we'll change our plan/liking along the way. so better don't commit big ticket item (marriage) based on impulse buying. must be with a clear mind...

Disclaimer: Just for laugh :D

Edited by forgotten

Intention will be changed over time, as like & taste switch. Sofa 3 yrs sian liao, cabinets/wardrobes 3 yr color change, lighting become dimmer, wall color fading away also.....I keep my "tokong" heavy dinning table/set - follow me wherever ever I stay. One painting with many signatures behind also keep.... :dunno:

You should keep that "palletise shoe rack" - if I remember correctly.

maybe...perhaps...no one really knows..

tokong dining stuff cannot change la...too painful on pocket and psychologically to change.

but have not gotten to that stage of changing for the sake of changing. Maybe will change if i accidentally end up with more kids than i should...or when things start to fall apart. Always remind myself not to do something just becos everyone is doing it...if there is no good reason to do it, then why do it?

probably thats why during friends gathering, everyone whips out an iphone, but i take out my lousy phone.

tokong dining stuff cannot change la...too painful on pocket and psychologically to change.

but have not gotten to that stage of changing for the sake of changing. Maybe will change if i accidentally end up with more kids than i should...or when things start to fall apart. Always remind myself not to do something just becos everyone is doing it...if there is no good reason to do it, then why do it?

probably thats why during friends gathering, everyone whips out an iphone, but i take out my lousy phone.

Well said! :thumbs up: But I prefer to think of it as I like to be different from others. ;)

ha ha ha .. that's maybe because you havent seen those cool iphone applications that will could entertain your children. :P

the iphone was never meant for me. It's for the crazy time when my 2-yr-old toddler cries in the car.

Needs changes unpredictably. I dun think i seen anyone carrying pager now. And It was only 10 yrs ago when I thought that the last gadget I needed.

You are not the odd one, me too leh. Can call in/out, sms, can already liao.

Edited by bepgof

I dun think i seen anyone carrying pager now.

Employees in Tech Semi Conductoe pte ltd still carrying. Docs on duty too.

Edited by bepgof