Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icnt

Home Lighting

Hi icnt,

Do you have any pictures of your purchase? Can you post it here? Thanks alot

Hi,

Can teach me how to attach pictures? I took from that lighting shop one Pendant & one Chandelier picture and don't know how to post its! I wish some one can help me to see before I buy? after been to so many lighting shop all these days, I think this 2 lights prices are cheap & nice, but my wife still try to look for the cheaper one. :(

Thanks alot !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Can teach me how to attach pictures? I took from that lighting shop one Pendant & one Chandelier picture and don't know how to post its! I wish some one can help me to see before I buy? after been to so many lighting shop all these days, I think this 2 lights prices are cheap & nice, but my wife still try to look for the cheaper one. :(

Thanks alot !

You've got a PM =)

You've got a PM =)

Hi payton,

Thanks for your teaching, but I tried till my account get locked still could not insert its here. :bangwall:

Here is the picture: http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/j...=Chandelier.jpg price after dis. 249.00 and http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/j...ent=Pendant.jpg price: 425.00. The sales agreed for free installation for these 2 lights, if I install myself and they will cut another $50 as discount.

Any comment? I hope that you say their price are ok, and then I can show to my wife just buy from them with the other small lights (Total below 1k) and stop all the lights shopping.

Regards

Hi all,

Every one talking about lighting, I have a question, if we buy a chandelier, is it come with the bulbs? I have been to Gaylang light's shop, some said yes & some said no and most of them said have to buy. Is it true?

Hi all,

Every one talking about lighting, I have a question, if we buy a chandelier, is it come with the bulbs? I have been to Gaylang light's shop, some said yes & some said no and most of them said have to buy. Is it true?

Hi,

I think it's depends on the lighting shop itself, I also asking around but answer given are various, some give, some have to buy. not definite answer.

So your lights with bulbs or without bulbs? Downlight $10 with what type of bulb?

Sorry! just see your web, no bulb again, fitting only! :( Then you should put here downlight fitting only for $10 and not downlight for $10, if not i go all the way there still tell me without bulbs, so fitting +2 PLC bulbs and anything else total how much?

Hi payton,

Thanks for your teaching, but I tried till my account get locked still could not insert its here. :bangwall:

Here is the picture: http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/j...=Chandelier.jpg price after dis. 249.00 and http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/j...ent=Pendant.jpg price: 425.00. The sales agreed for free installation for these 2 lights, if I install myself and they will cut another $50 as discount.

Any comment? I hope that you say their price are ok, and then I can show to my wife just buy from them with the other small lights (Total below 1k) and stop all the lights shopping.

Regards

Hi payton,

No comment? I think tomorrow my wife wii ask me go geylang with her for light's shopping again :bangwall: .. any way thanks alot!

have a nice week end! :D

After 3 days of searching in Geylang and Balestier lighting shop, compare the price and design, now my wife also agreed that J/C Place still the cheaper for what we want, we decided buy from there.

No the end yet, now looking for cheaper furniture. :rolleyes: any recommendation?

Thanks everyone!! :)

After 3 days of searching in Geylang and Balestier lighting shop, compare the price and design, now my wife also agreed that J/C Place still the cheaper for what we want, we decided buy from there.

No the end yet, now looking for cheaper furniture. :rolleyes: any recommendation?

Thanks everyone!! :)

Hi,

Anyone can share ? have you ever encounter your ID will bring you to his/her specify lighting shop to chose the lights ? For my case, I bring him to the lighting shop that I saw the design that I like, but he keep saying expensive, design not nice, high electricity consuming or so whatever.

He sound like I must chose from the lighting shop that he recommends me and I found that their selling price much more expensive than the shop that I want to but from and the design are quite similar.

Do you think they will get some benefit from the lighting shop if I buy from the shop that they recommend me ? I just don’t understand :unsure:

Hi,

Anyone can share ? have you ever encounter your ID will bring you to his/her specify lighting shop to chose the lights ? For my case, I bring him to the lighting shop that I saw the design that I like, but he keep saying expensive, design not nice, high electricity consuming or so whatever.

He sound like I must chose from the lighting shop that he recommends me and I found that their selling price much more expensive than the shop that I want to but from and the design are quite similar.

Do you think they will get some benefit from the lighting shop if I buy from the shop that they recommend me ? I just don’t understand :unsure:

Hi Arashi,

I think sure have some cover for them, if not why they so free to bring you here and there? :D

Hi Arashi,

I think sure have some cover for them, if not why they so free to bring you here and there? :D

hi jk1988,

ya... i agree also, hmm... ok, i will talk to them and will insist on my choice of lighting shop.

Thanks..

Hi,

insist on what u wanna u are paying for it btw and dont alway think that cuz they are the designer they have better taste , they are interior designer not interior decorator

Edited by rayfox

insist on what u wanna u are paying for it btw and dont alway think that cuz they are the designer they have better taste , they are interior designer not interior decorator

Hi Rayfox,

You are right! Why we have pay money and let them buy what they like and not what we like..

hehe..

thanks, i think i will insist on what i like, caused at first, we like sort of respect their point of view and design concept but after much discussion, I dont quite like their ideas and suggest mine. ok.. I will insist on what i really want.

Nice weekend.