Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icnt

Home Lighting

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Home lighting are one of the most essential part of house and gives very different look to the entire areas of house and today, there are different designs that well suites your interior and entire home decor. You can even look for Paper lanterns that are crafted and even gives very natural shades of different lighting.

I will suggest you to look for this and different home decor accessories at jadetime.com.

There is a one stop shop for all the stuffs you are looking for. go to the electrical and electronic section in this forum.

or PM's me for the contact.

Cheers.

thks for your info. :)

There is a one stop shop for all the stuffs you are looking for. go to the electrical and electronic section in this forum.

Cheers.

If good just share with everybody, why PM here and there? :bangwall:

Cheers.

Are you from lighting shop? can PM me? I know most of the lighting shop, may be we know each other.. :D

Just wanted to tell everyone not to go to Light+Form Concepts at Balestier Rd.

I bought 2 overpriced dining table lights for about $230 each. Realised that the same one was selling for $150 in the shop upstairs. When I told them, they said the lights cannot be refunded. I even offered to use my full payment to buy something else but they refused.

Just wanted to tell everyone not to go to Light+Form Concepts at Balestier Rd.

I bought 2 overpriced dining table lights for about $230 each. Realised that the same one was selling for $150 in the shop upstairs. When I told them, they said the lights cannot be refunded. I even offered to use my full payment to buy something else but they refused.

Buy LIGHTS must keep the eyes open la, Balestier Road and Geylang although got so many lighting shops, but try the area which only have 1 or 3 lighting shop, some time you can find that their price are good and service are better then Balestier Road and Geylang .

Area like Jurong west 2 shops/ Woodland 2 shops/ along Changi Road 3 shops/ Joo Chiat 3 shops, do some work and you can save some money.

For those looking for lights, Emphasis Lightings at Blk 1 Rochore Rd #03-602 has nice home lighting fixtures. I bought some from them.

I went to balestier and i cant find any lightings of my mind...

End up i went to upper serangoon an bought all in a shot...whole house 10 lighting points onli $437....very worth it...they got a package onli 298...so if u wana chhange for sumtin more fancyful just top up the difference will do...Just sharing my experience...

End up i went to upper serangoon an bought all in a shot...whole house 10 lighting points onli $437....very worth it...they got a package onli 298...so if u wana chhange for sumtin more fancyful just top up the difference will do...Just sharing my experience...

Thanks for sharing. For my view, Balestier is no more good place for Light shopping.

Can share with us the shop name? By the way, what is the package of 298 consists of?

Hihi...Will PM u individually coz i not sure if i can post here.... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the package i took: Package Lighting For 8pcs @ S$298.00 shown above

(Includes: 40w - 2pcs, 32w - 4pcs & 22w - 2pcs)

Then eventually i changed upgrade all to energy saving so extra $3 per light and added an IC for the 3 bulb lights and bought a hanging light for my dinning area so all come to a total of $437.. without GST...Picture speaks louder than words...Enjoy~~~

The Helicoptor light very cute n not ex...$98 only...highly recommend for those with kids...tink they will love it! :dribble::dribble:

19673010150154345894081.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

19712310150154346119081.th.jpg

19925010150154345779081.th.jpg

19958110150154345634081.th.jpg

20712110150154346329081.th.jpg

Anyone know where could I get nice crystal lamps for living? i did my own research and shortlisted Lucano from Beach road furniture mall & million lighting in park mall having unique designs..

any more recommandation?