Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icnt

Home Lighting

i went with my ID for the lighting/bathroom/kitchen items..quoted 3.5k for everything.

I went searching myself, with lots more choices and design, got it all at $2.4k only.

:D

Hi AH, in the frist place did you tell ID about your budget? If you tell the ID you only have $2.4K, then ID will know what to do, no need to waste everybody time right? :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi AH, in the frist place did you tell ID about your budget? If you tell the ID you only have $2.4K, then ID will know what to do, no need to waste everybody time right? :(

well i think paying 3.5 instead of 2.4 for lighting is not about budget is that he is upset that the id and the light shop together trying to chop carrrot him

Edited by rayfox

well i think paying 3.5 instead of 2.4 for lighting is not about budget is that he is upset that the id and the light shop together trying to chop carrrot him

Hi, you can't said we together trying to chop carrot of home owner, this call referral fee! Like the housing agent, they won't bring you here and there to see the house free of charge right? :drunk:

Hi, you can't said we together trying to chop carrot of home owner, this call referral fee! Like the housing agent, they won't bring you here and there to see the house free of charge right? :drunk:

well the house agent let u know they will charge u a fee , the ID dont let u know , they earn the fee secretly and make the house owner think that the iD is helping them and the place they bring them is a good deal so please dont compare id with house agent u are insulting the house agent and making the id look BAD now

Edited by rayfox

Some time when house owner go for light's or other shopping, they feel lost because of so many shop so many types and so many design, dont know what to buy? where to buy? dont know who to trust? So may depend on ID to help them, and most of the ID use the chance together with their friend friend shop to chop carrot... :D

En, we trusted ID, but really upset what they are doing! Is there any ID never together with light shop chop home owner carrot one say something? ID88, we know you chop already, dont say anything before I get more upset on you! :(

En, we trusted ID, but really upset what they are doing! Is there any ID never together with light shop chop home owner carrot one say something? ID88, we know you chop already, dont say anything before I get more upset on you! :(

:( we are not choping the owner, they want to buy, shop want to sell, we get abit referral fee from shop, bring them there, what's wrong?

:( we are not choping the owner, they want to buy, shop want to sell, we get abit referral fee from shop, bring them there, what's wrong?

Hi ID,

a little bit, a bit or alot? referral fee come from where? from Shop or from owner? you know, we know la! :D

you sound like contactor more then ID, or ID cum contactor or contactor cum ID ? you are BAD ID! 8|

yeah good info about home lighting which is necessary for every body..

thanks!!

I think some time have to fair to customer or home owner, we pay to ID/Contactor to help us for the renovation, end up never think that they together with shop to make extra money from us. :furious:

I think some time have to fair to customer or home owner, we pay to ID/Contactor to help us for the renovation, end up never think that they together with shop to make extra money from us. :furious:

ya, same goes to those carpentary works, ID vs Carpenter, their price are so much different but the end result are quite similar and cost is about 30% lesser. This is what I encounter when we refurbish my parent's house kitchen cabinet.

Hi, now I understand why? When my ID brought me the to JOO Chiat Place Lighting shop to show to me what light have to buy, he insist on buy from the shop beside lucky koon, I told him there have another lighting shop near by but he said that are new shop their lights all from China, waste electricity(???), their lights can not coordinate with his design and so on , If buy from there he will not guarantee my house design look good. So we listen to him and buy all the lights there, spent so much money, now I felt get cheated by the ID and the lighting shop. :(

Our ID brought us to the same shop you bought your lighting! The initial assurance that they will give us huge discount. The salesgirl even said "Dun worry, we will sure give you good discount since you bought a lot from us." We are 'lucky' that they only gave us S$26.00 discount because we just walked away. We went to buy our lighting today at the shops near chinese garden. Total savings S$500.00. The ballast and bulb (Osram) are of good quality.

Our ID brought us to the same shop you bought your lighting! The initial assurance that they will give us huge discount. The salesgirl even said "Dun worry, we will sure give you good discount since you bought a lot from us." We are 'lucky' that they only gave us S$26.00 discount because we just walked away. We went to buy our lighting today at the shops near chinese garden. Total savings S$500.00. The ballast and bulb (Osram) are of good quality.

really 'lucky' you never buy from them! When we bought our lightings from them, the shop salesguy only want to talk to my ID, my small "DISCOUNT" was gave it to me because he said I was 'lucky' because my ID bought me there. :(

really 'lucky' you never buy from them! When we bought our lightings from them, the shop salesguy only want to talk to my ID, my small "DISCOUNT" was gave it to me because he said I was 'lucky' because my ID bought me there. :(

Hi, All the shop have their price list, you think without ID, you will get a "BIG BIG" discount from them?

Hi, All the shop have their price list, you think without ID, you will get a "BIG BIG" discount from them?

I think the big big discount the id get for them is not as good as them buying it themselves somewhere else cuz other place dont hv to give id the tea money

I think the big big discount the id get for them is not as good as them buying it themselves somewhere else cuz other place dont hv to give id the tea money

Totally agree with you.