Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
booties

Vasthu Satha?

Hi bepgof,

Care to make it plain & simple instead of telling looooooooooong stories?

I'm "brain-dead" already from clearing a mailbox full of messages - so need u to enlighten me on the message told in ur story about donkey & his owners... zz

But what will you do if you're in booties' shoes - i.e. pertaining to those nails found embedded in all ur door frames?

Moral of the fable:

- Owner is the one who has to "face the music" at end of the day after decision made.

- Giving advises/opinions is as easy as ABC.

- Buying advises without "processing through brain" is indifference from taking stone throwing towards own's feet.

- Advises/opinions influent decision.

I'll get the nails removed by my own hand without hesitation ! Side track: after get the resale, I (ID)replaced 3 wooden door frames(rooms), main door frame remain unchanged, and I(me) removed some nails, screws, latch & lock, putty and polish the wooden frame swee swee,...the rest by ID.

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Moral of the fable:

- Owner is the one who has to "face the music" at end of the day after decision made.

- Buying advises without "processing through brain" is indifference from taking stone throwing towards own's feet.

I'll get the nails removed by my own hand without hesitation ! Side track: after get the resale, I (ID)replaced 3 wooden door frames(rooms), main door frame remain unchanged, and I(me) removed some nails, screws, latch & lock, putty and polish the wooden frame swee swee,...the rest by ID.

Wow u got alot of $$ leh... to change all doors & frames. I never change all these stuff so long as they r still in good condition & can be used when I buy resale flat - save $ unless the place I bought is freehold, otherwise the reno cost is considered as a sunk cost (can't get back the $)...

Moral of the fable:

Haha, nice one. I wish I have the story telling talent like you. So telling off smart people will be a good technique while telling off 'a block of wood' will amuse myself, all at the same time addressing the topic.