Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
therat

Hdb Imposes 7-day Cooling-off Period For Flat Sale

Ya, downloaded and read all the relevant resales checklists (seller DIY, buyer DIY, Seller's, buyer's) & agent's SD. HDB now serious liao, should have done this earlier.

Got feedback to HDB on buyer's checklist to include the "check if buyer got private property"? Can get you an award ! :D

Also never ask buyer abt the 70% or 80% loan.

What criteria to grant a "ok" if seller wants to get a private property after sell away existing?. Another "re-enhanced resale checklist" need to be created for 2 parties hor , tio bo?

This checklist very pro HDB one, got 24,000 dual ownership (balck sheep), they also hope you dun know just sell. After all you got another home mah, so selfish right. Only think of themself :(

Buyer 70% loan, not possible to happen, if sell and can buy means only got 1 house only. Therefore no outstanding loan, so sure under 80%. Cannot have another HDB/PTE right, otherwise cannot buy.

HDB is very restricted, even this checklist create for awareness also quite restricted(Hiden rule) :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
MIT.. not me la..

I where got start the thread abt MIT

This cooling 7 days, you start and disappear ...

Then you go to other thread ask about MIT shares got kena, check ATM, money refund ... blah.

Collect juice for Christmas present...... :)

Agreed, agents' are not our financial consultant. But in term of mere housing financial advises, I'm just highlighting that these are some basic professional ethics that is currently lacking from some housing agents'. Its a brief but yet mandatory procedure which should be highlighted even without asking, isnt it?

Going back to the topic, can see that HDB is really coming hard to correct the market before the election.

True, this differentiate between the good and normal housing agent. Perhaps they had encounter cases when buyer scold them. "Why?you think I no money ah?"

Don't think any more new moves from HDB, maybe a little on the pte side.

Think they had bring the volume down (both yr/yr & qtr/qtr) and only slight drop in pricing.

Back in 1997, MBT implement some measure that cause big corrections. Think you know his lessons now. Now more big stunts :)

True, this differentiate between the good and normal housing agent. Perhaps they had encounter cases when buyer scold them. "Why?you think I no money ah?"

Don't think any more new moves from HDB, maybe a little on the pte side.

Think they had bring the volume down (both yr/yr & qtr/qtr) and only slight drop in pricing.

Back in 1997, MBT implement some measure that cause big corrections. Think you know his lessons now. Now more big stunts :)

Horse also admit busy brainstorming with his panel of scholars to reduce surplus of new HDB flats then. I wonder in his tmr TODAY's column would he comment abt going back to "5 or even 10" years.. what would he do to combat globalisation.. Hmm.. :deal:

hahahahaha

I didn't realize. :D

MIT only tio 1 lot.

bepgof say Started t $1.15, shoot up to 1.20 liao

:D

Wah... smile 2 time some more... Now I know why my colleages sometimes smile at the computer.

I look at them... :rolleyes: Anyway, glad you guys are making some. Now my turn to smile :)

Edited by Warrior88

Wah... smile 2 time some more... Now I know why my colleages sometimes smile at the computer.

I look at them... :rolleyes: Anyway, glad you guys are making some. Now my turn to smile :)

Got debt also jialat can not smile :( . No debt got money to invest also jialat - either duno where/how to invest and anyhow invest then "kena", or busy monitoring the investment, sigh, can not smile :( Why like that?

Edited by bepgof

good also need to smile

bad also need to smile

That's life.

Be happy.. don't worry so much.

Sky drop, the tall one will be the first one , receive it.

I'm not that tall.

:P

These measures are just plain absurdity! Who on earth is going to assess the financial plan? Who's paying for the person to assess the financial plan? Who is going to say whether the plan makes sense? And what if the plan is submitted but mistakes are realised only later on? Who will take the blame?

Create more things to do, allow more chances for errors / mistakes and then bigger S**T happens.

Will HE be there when the S**T hits the fan? That will be the legacy he leaves behind.

good also need to smile

bad also need to smile

That's life.

Be happy.. don't worry so much.

Sky drop, the tall one will be the first one , receive it.

I'm not that tall.

:P

I know, you still carry those chair around.

Disaster not neccessary from the sky.

You stay on ground = kena tsunami

Go up high building = kena earthquake

Go up higher up mountain = lightning strike

Go underground = flood and get drown

So better wear life jacket with parashoot and when you sleep :)

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...507-194530.html

津贴国人买屋翻新电梯 建屋局亏9亿

为津贴国人买屋和翻新电梯,建屋局在上个财政年亏9亿700万元,但与前一年的21亿元亏损相比,大幅度下降。

建屋局去年共推出1万6000间新的预购组屋(BTO)、3000间私人组屋(DBSS)及4000间执行共管公寓(EC),创下过去10年的新高。

新出炉的常年报告显示,政府在2009/2010财政年,共发放5亿200万元的公积金购屋津贴(CPF Housing Grants),同比前个财年的3亿310万元,增幅达52%。

在加上各类翻新工程和租赁组屋计划的支出后,建屋局在上个财政年亏9亿700万元。其中,“居者有其屋计划”的亏损,比前个财年减了近10亿元。

建屋局局长蔡君炫指出,居者有其屋计划是由公积金购屋津贴、各类组屋的建筑费与售价以及发出的建筑合同三部分构成,尽管公积金购屋津贴与组屋建筑费和售价都亏损,不过多数建筑合同是在去年下半年发出,已被划入下一个财年,使得“可预见的亏损”大幅度减少,居者有其屋计划的整体亏损也从前个财年的15 亿530万元降至5亿620万元。

===============

Got hidden agenda

Bo tai, Bo zi.

Come out this news.

Sth wrong....

sth wrong...

I know, you still carry those chair around.

Disaster not neccessary from the sky.

You stay on ground = kena tsunami

Go up high building = kena earthquake

Go up higher up mountain = lightning strike

Go underground = flood and get drown

So better wear life jacket with parashoot and when you sleep :)

:jawdrop:

8|

:bleah:

For the allowance to buy houses and renovation of the elevator people, the HDB in the last financial year 0.97 billion loss, but loss of 2.1 billion the previous year compared to fall significantly.

Last year, HDB launched a total of 16,000 pre-order the new HDB flat (BTO), 3000 private HDB (DBSS) and the 4000 executive condominium (EC), a record high over the past 10 years.

The newly established annual report, the Government in the 2009/2010 financial year, a total of 0.52billion housing allowance for provident fund (CPF Housing Grants), up previous fiscal year, 0.331billion, an increase of 52%.

In addition various types of renovation projects and a rental flat for planned expenditure, the HDB loss in the last financial year 0.97 billion. Among them, the "Home Ownership Scheme," the loss of the previous fiscal year by nearly 10 million.

HDB Secretary Cai Jun-hyun pointed out that the Home Ownership Scheme housing allowance by the Provident Fund, various HDB construction costs and selling prices and construction contracts issued in three parts, although the fund housing construction costs and allowances and HDB Price is a loss, but most of the construction contract was issued late last year, has been included in the next fiscal year, the "foreseeable loss" significantly reduce, the Home Ownership Scheme, the overall loss of the past fiscal year also fell to 1.553 billion to 0.562billion.

Just to show how much govt subsidized to all HDB dwellers.