Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pastore23

Bad Experience With Beds.sg - Delivery Delayed For 2 Days

WAH LAU. I go everywhere also see you complaining.

Im v curious leh. You can afford to buy such an expensive bed n mattress but u gt no sofa at hme meh? Cannot sleep on sofa for 2 nights?

Walao what kind of mental trauma from slping on flr sia? u r **** spoilt.

i tink ure either **** dumb or exaggerating the situation n blowing it out of proportion. either way, all these posts r just u pumping bullets in2 ur foot. bangbangbang LOL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Pastore23,

It has been 1 week since you have received your furniture and you are still actively attacking Beds.sg on this thread and another thread in Beds forum. You even went to the extend of making up stories about our operations. It seems that you are determined to get further compensation.

You see, as what madwarrior72 mentioned, we could not give you the 25% you wanted because it would result in a loss for us. So, from a business standpoint, we can't sell you the furniture.

I believe the frustration and anger you are experiencing now is not due to the fact that your change of delivery date wasn't processed properly. It is because most people responding to your thread here and at Beds forum did not agree with you.

We pride ourselves as being the company that always puts customers first, but nobody or organization is perfect. We make mistakes and we are learning along the way.

From the opinions gathered from this thread and at Beds forum, maximum amount of compensation you should receive is 10%, which is another $130 more. But I know that even if I give you another $130, you would not be happy.

So, this is what I have done for you.

637338.jpg

The man in the picture is Carlos, the lady beside him is his mother. Carlos lives in El Salvador with his mother, cousins and his son. He helps his mother sell clothes in the store you see in the picture.

Carlos' dream is to make enough money from their small business to cover his family's daily needs. His plan is to buy more clothes in more popular colours so that they can have more opportunities to increase their sales.

$400 is standing between Carlos and his dream. Carlos managed to raise $270 through kiva.org and is still short of $130. I have just pledged the $130 that I wanted to give you, to help him.

Carlos and his family is very grateful for the money and the chance to provide basic needs for his family.

I hope that you will feel much better knowing that you have given an entire family an opportunity to lead a better life and renewed the hopes and dreams of Carlos.

You could follow up on the progress of Carlos through this link http://www.kiva.org/lend/246649

I am a believer of Karma and wish that many good things will befall on you soon. :)

(For anyone who are interested to help other people in setting up their own small business and help them out of poverty, please visit www.kiva.org )

yes, to the TS, get a life and move on, 2k3 is not a big sum of money. if that delivered teelum constantly reminds u of the bad service u got from beds.sg, i would like to to buy over from u at $23, so u can go shop for another brand and spare yourself of the agony & stop badmouthing that company. :D

Edited by neubie

yes, to the TS, get a life and move on, 2k3 is not a big sum of money. if that delivered teelum constantly reminds u of the bad service u got from beds.sg, i would like to to buy over from u at $23, so u can go shop for another brand and spare yourself of the agony & stop badmouthing that company. :D

pastore23

remind me of the two sister that like to complaint and get banned from entering NTUC LOL

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...complaints.html

Edited by rayfox

I ordered a King Mattress and a Bed Room Set from Beds.sg, which costed me around S$2300 after full member discount.

I requested the delivery date to be on 6 Nov(Sat), 10am-2pm, I trusted the good feedback from this forum and I thought Beds.sg is really as reliable as what most of you say here. Therefore, I removed my old furniture and mattress just before 10am on 6 Nov.

However, around 11.30am, I received a call from Beds.sg's delivery man, he told me that my delivery will be on 8 Nov (monday), which is 2 days later. I wondered and I told him that my delivery supposed to be today and my printed email copy also showed that the delivery date is today. The delivery man told me that he cannot help me, there is no way he could deliver today.

Therefore, I called the sales rep, and the sales rep admitted that they have make a mistake on the delivery date and there is no way that they can deliver the furnitures to me today.

That means I am going to have nowhere to sleep for 2 nites, my preparation for the furniture to come in and all rushing effort wasted, I got frustratred with the way I am treated, as I buy 2 expensive items from Beds.sg during my first time purchase with them, my trust to them ended up with frustration.

I wanted to cancel the order, however, in my case, I needed the mattress and bed room set urgently and I could not affort to cancel the order. Therefore, I requested for a compensation, I have calculated and the only way they can make me feel happy again is to give me a 25% discount.

The sales rep told me that she will call me back (prehaps after discussion with her boss). After more than 4 hours of wait, the sales rep called again and told me that she can only give me a $30 discount, which is just 1.5% discount more after the 5% full member discount. The $30 is not even enough for me to sleep in hotel 81 for 3 hours.

I felt like being insulted.

I will not buy anything from Beds.sg again as they do not take responsibility with their own mistake.

A 2-day delay is actually very reasonable, perhaps they made a mistake and they have apologised, that should be compensation enough. If all companies start giving out 25% discounts because of a late delivery, consumers will suffer in the long run. Companies will have to build in an additional 25% margin to take into account that they have to cough up

the money in case of a minor error.

I am not saying that it is alright to miss delivery dates, but if it is a matter of principle the consumer should just cancel the order and not try to take advantage of a company that probably made an honest mistake.

If the delay was 2 weeks that would have been unreasonable. If the consumer does not want to reward a company for missing delivery dates they are entitled to a cancellation and refund. That means the company loses the order and the profit that they would have earned for the order. Asking for compensation for late deliveries is just poor behaviour.

bed.com.sg is responsible for delivery the bed late for 2 days that why they give u a discount

but they are not responsible for you sleeping on the floor for 2 days to give u more discount

a lot of furniture shop dont even bother to give any discount or anything for late delivery

I totally agree with you.

I dont understand what you trying to get our of it?

People make mistakes and more importantly is they are remorse and apologetic over the entire ordeal.

Just move on!

Thats the problem when a company allows you to change your delivery date and bringing it forward. At that moment i am sure you did appreciate their gesture.

Whatsmore they gave you a discount somemore. They could have simply replied that you requested the change of date and can they charge you for that?

However, when things go wrong you turn all things around.

Edited by shamgar

I bought a bed frame + matress from beds.sg and no issue.Even i recommnended them to my colleaugues as well and no compains from any of them. It might be a honest Mistake. move on...

$400 is standing between Carlos and his dream. Carlos managed to raise $270 through kiva.org and is still short of $130. I have just pledged the $130 that I wanted to give you, to help him.

Carlos and his family is very grateful for the money and the chance to provide basic needs for his family.

I hope that you will feel much better knowing that you have given an entire family an opportunity to lead a better life and renewed the hopes and dreams of Carlos.

Love this. Best move! :D

Edited by paddie

Thumbs up!

for that, I am looking @ beds.sg finding my 3 new beds.

me too, I will get from them the new bads for my girls next year. :)

Dear Pastore23,

I think Beds.sg would now need to send you a Thank you card because of their positve action to rectify problems they have now gain more new customers.

To the management of Beds.sg,

As a consumer I would strongly urge you to bear in mind customers are the one that make you, but if negelect your service deliverable the customer can also break you.