Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Lol, so near yet so far....

U didn't invite ur colleague to your house warming ?

No lah, my house warming only for friends. Never invite colleagues.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Don't go telling my boss. Just now went for interview lah but not for renovation related. Still in banking.

Hi ^ 5

Still in banking too.. Arggh

i don't think i did post the brand of toilet bowl. but if you want, i can go home to check... or take a pic

Hi May,

Do you mind posting the brand of your toilet bowl ? I'm looking for that right now... :sport-smiley-004:

thx v much !

Hi May,

Do you mind posting the brand of your toilet bowl ? I'm looking for that right now... :sport-smiley-004:

thx v much !

The brand of my toilet bowl is FRIVEN. I have seen it around some shopping centres toilets as well.... but not so famous among forummers here.

hope you will find the right one for your place. :sport-smiley-018:

The brand of my toilet bowl is FRIVEN. I have seen it around some shopping centres toilets as well.... but not so famous among forummers here.

hope you will find the right one for your place. :sport-smiley-018:

ehh...i google cannot find leh ? do u have a website/showroom i can go look at them ? i see that roz by hoe kee seems to be quite pocket friendly as well ... :notti:

i hope so i can find one soon siah... :dunno: i've been trying out some of them, and the butt test is really interesting - some of them make me feel as if my butt is going 2 fall in ! :rofl:

ehh...i google cannot find leh ? do u have a website/showroom i can go look at them ? i see that roz by hoe kee seems to be quite pocket friendly as well ... :notti:

i hope so i can find one soon siah... :dunno: i've been trying out some of them, and the butt test is really interesting - some of them make me feel as if my butt is going 2 fall in ! :rofl:

i must have seen wrongly then? i also cannot find.... never mind, tonight i go home have a look again.

i bought it at homeplus 2000 at changi road.

i must have seen wrongly then? i also cannot find.... never mind, tonight i go home have a look again.

i bought it at homeplus 2000 at changi road.

thx very much ! i think friven is one of the brands for bedsheets ... :D

thx very much ! i think friven is one of the brands for bedsheets ... :D

ok, i found out its FRIWEN. hahahaha..... not many places sell them.

WALK IN WARDROBE (WIW)

I see a lot of questions regarding WIW. Whether it would it dusty or moldy? whether its difficult to maintain or its ok. This is my personal experience after using my WIW for 1.5 years.

Why i choose WIW without door?

I think most women have the same dream, to have a big WIW and able to display all their wonderful clothings. That was my dream too so i decided to use a whole wall on my MBR as WIW.

As there is a partition between my WIW and my bed, i do not find a need for a door. And its easier to look at my clothings without door since i can see all at one go.

What about mold and dust?

That was my worry initially too. a WIW without door means it will be dusty. so the solution is not to open the windows. But that would make it stuffy so i have my window open partially. And i get my cleaner to wipe the WIW once a month.

For mold, i don't know whether i am fortunate or the quality is good. My WIW was done by my contractor and the quality is really good. Drawers are stable, not shaky even though its quite big. The laminate are done well, cannot see any unevenness or scratches. So, till now, there are no mold at all even though its link to the toilet. And my toilet do not have fan extractor and yet no problem with mold.