Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hao Ren nang zuo ah! "To advise or not to advise, that is the question!" :wacko:

Ya loh, it's from passion that I like renovation stuff. But always get misunderstood. Hopefully I get a new job soon then no time to come here.

Ya loh, it's from passion that I like renovation stuff. But always get misunderstood. Hopefully I get a new job soon then no time to come here.

U looking for new job :dancingqueen: or changing job :jawdrop: ?

Renovation consultant? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

U looking for new job :dancingqueen: or changing job :jawdrop: ?

Renovation consultant? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Don't go telling my boss. Just now went for interview lah but not for renovation related. Still in banking.

Don't go telling my boss. Just now went for interview lah but not for renovation related. Still in banking.

Hahahaha.. Any of ur colleagues know abt this t-blog? Lol.. Wait spill e beans..

LOL.. I may wanna self invite myself to ur place one of these days if tml we really confirm on a resale unit.. LOL!!!!!!

Hahahaha.. Any of ur colleagues know abt this t-blog? Lol.. Wait spill e beans..

LOL.. I may wanna self invite myself to ur place one of these days if tml we really confirm on a resale unit.. LOL!!!!!!

got coll here loh... i didn't know until we started talking about reno and he sent to me his floor plan. and he sent from office email to my personal so i knew we work in same place. hahahaha....

you so nearby, come lah..... blurrykid also nearby.... both of you can choose a day to come by

Edited by May_dream1

you so nearby, come lah..... blurrykid also nearby.... both of you can choose a day to come by

I'll let ya know again.. Haa.. Went viewin once for a unit but e kitchen is super small n I can't do my dream bar counter or open concept so hesitating abit ;P if I cfm e unit, I'll haf stressful Reno.. Muz move in bef cny bef I pop.. Owner can handover keys after 1st appt.. Dunno enuff time anot.. So scary~~~~~~~

Edited by jo'en

I'll let ya know again.. Haa.. Went viewin once for a unit but e kitchen is super small n I can't do my dream bar counter or open concept so hesitating abit ;P if I cfm e unit, I'll haf stressful Reno.. Muz move in bef cny bef I pop.. Owner can handover keys after 1st appt.. Dunno enuff time anot.. So scary~~~~~~~

that is why must find contractor soon and talk abt design soon. hahahaha.... then once get keys can quickly reno, especially near to CNY when everyone are rushing.

Edited by May_dream1

IPHONE 5

first time i have to queue for 11 hours plus to get my hands on the latest iphone 5.

pros :

1) faster and faster... everything seem to be faster for the phone itself and the network (4G). opening a hdb page is faster on my iphone than on my office IE.

2) Maintain the width so that my fingers still can touch all over the screen without any problem (bigger screen then its not possible to do hold in 1 hand and touch all over the screen)

3) Easy to clone iphone 5 based on my iphone 4S. took less than 30 mins to get exact same thing from my 4S to my iphone 5.

4) lighter and sleek - the weight is definitely much lighter now and it looks so sleek\

5) based on "android authority" drop test (can search youtube on these), iphone 5 can survive dropping even from 6ft.

cons:

1) battery power is better but not as good as i wished. wanted it to last 10 hours, but can only last abt 6-7 hours.

2) Apple map is not as accurate as google map but the 3D view is much better

3) the linked to facebook is giving me problems, creating too many duplicated names in my contact list which i do not want. so in the end i didn't link to facebook.

so forummers out that interested in iphone 5, definitely a good buy!

got coll here loh... i didn't know until we started talking about reno and he sent to me his floor plan. and he sent from office email to my personal so i knew we work in same place. hahahaha....

Lol, so near yet so far....

U didn't invite ur colleague to your house warming ?