Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

finally my hub drilled this up for me!

blessedhome_20110523011.jpg

lovely and neat!

Accessories displayed, from my dad.

cute holders.

blessedhome_20110523007.jpg

ohhh.. my pink beauty is out!

Together with the steamer from my collgs. :)

blessedhome_20110523008.jpg

household shelter rack done up by yee-sin too.

blessedhome_20110523005.jpg

Finally can decorate my coffee table

(They came to replace the tempered glass on sat)

blessedhome_20110523016.jpg

Congrats, footprint! So happy for you that your reno is finally completed and you have settled in with your first meal even! :sport-smiley-004: It seems only yesterday that I started reading your blog and wah-lah, it's completed le! :thumbs up::rolleyes::yamseng:

I have MIA from reading the T-blogs for awhile cos busy sourcing for IDs/contractors and stuff for my reno. Thanks for the recommendation of Rick. Hubby & I like him but alas, his quote (as an ID firm) is too dear for our tight budget thus signed with May's contractor instead. But I must say, Rick is really very sincere & kind lor...even tho we didnt sign with him, he asked us to feel free to approach him for reno advice if we need..so touched...

Congrats, footprint! So happy for you that your reno is finally completed and you have settled in with your first meal even! :sport-smiley-004: It seems only yesterday that I started reading your blog and wah-lah, it's completed le! :thumbs up::rolleyes::yamseng:

I have MIA from reading the T-blogs for awhile cos busy sourcing for IDs/contractors and stuff for my reno. Thanks for the recommendation of Rick. Hubby & I like him but alas, his quote (as an ID firm) is too dear for our tight budget thus signed with May's contractor instead. But I must say, Rick is really very sincere & kind lor...even tho we didnt sign with him, he asked us to feel free to approach him for reno advice if we need..so touched...

ya, finally done-ed. :)

May's contractor should be real good! u are in good hands de.

Ya, rick quite nice even if not signing up with him... :)

wah i like the table! interesting ritual - i've never seen that before (swaku). it's boiling water in the house for luck?

I spied brownies there too.... *hungry* i should have taken my breakfast first..

wah i like the table! interesting ritual - i've never seen that before (swaku). it's boiling water in the house for luck?

I spied brownies there too.... *hungry* i should have taken my breakfast first..

think its for luck ba.

seems a standard, all my friends have that! :P

hee..

go go have breakfast!

Your moving in meal have so much warmth and looks delicions :dribble: congrats on moving in settling down and all the best for your new chapter of your life in your new home.... :yamseng: do still continue to hang around in RT :D

Your moving in meal have so much warmth and looks delicions :dribble: congrats on moving in settling down and all the best for your new chapter of your life in your new home.... :yamseng: do still continue to hang around in RT :D

Thanks! :)

Will hang ard here de, coz still waiting to see a few more renovation as not completed yet.

like urs, csingeu , ely, abby etc ... haa..

Congrats on the official move in! Huat Ah! Huat ah! I also boiled water..but I do it in the kitchen... Your first meal look delicious! Yummy! My first meal is a pathetic bowl of maggie mee with an egg... (till now my fridge only have 3 main items; can drinks, eggs and butter. Not kidding..the gang who visited my place can verify.. Hee.. hee...) Maybe that cld be the reason that we have yet to strike 4D till now? Ha! Ha! I like your coffee table decor!