Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Comments about the stores I have made my purchases:-

1)Sanitary stuff - Royal Fanco

Excellent customer service! I went there many times to cancel and change items and never once they show any black face hor... They were very attentive and accomodating.

2) Fujioh Hood & Hob - Goh Ah Bee

After calling/checking the prices for the desired models, GAB offers the lowest price. So we drove there to make our purchase. They just gave us a piece of paper to write our name, add, tel no and delivery date. Then that's it. No deposit required! I offered to pay a deposit to secure the order but was politely turned down by the salesperson. He told us that full payment is to be made only upon delivery. Cash or cheque. Yesterday, both items arrived and we issued a cheque. Good hor... don't need to worry about the store closing down or not fulfilling the order after deposit is made. Peace of mind!

3) Fridge and KDK ceiling fan - Everjoint

Called them to confirm the delivery date of my items. They immediately asked us to make full payment via fund transfer. Offered quite competitive prices for most of the items but I'm the type who's uncomfortable to make full payment before delivery leh. Items less that 1-2k still okie to take the risk... if all my stuff adds up to $3K and above, don't think I will get from them. But my mummy told me that Everjoint is very reputable and long standing company... Brother said no need to worry... Ha! Ha! It just me lah... Kiasee mentality lah...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Realised that I have been very active in other people's threads except for mine... Aiyoh...My tiling has been completed to 95%. Y I say 95% leh? Cos the tilers forgot to tile the flooring of the storeroom! Ha! Ha! I retained the door for the storeroom...the door was closed so they happily tiled everything except the storeroom floor... Henry said that it will be completed by Tues... since it's only a small area...

Just received the 3D for my Masterbedroom... Look very cramped hor... but I want to squeeze in two wardrobes leh... One 7ft and another 4ft... Here's the photo:-

5502606780_f89ce86053.jpg

haha same for me... i always neglect my own thread leh hahaha

wah can squeeze in so many wardrobe! my mbr is so small that i wanna squeeze also cannot :bangwall:

haha same for me... i always neglect my own thread leh hahaha

wah can squeeze in so many wardrobe! my mbr is so small that i wanna squeeze also cannot :bangwall:

Actually cannot lah... Henry don't encourage.. My masterbedroom practically got no walking space liao... What to do... I got a super vain hubby who has as much clothes as I have... More shoes than mine... Now we are fighting over the 7ft wardrobe... Verdict not out yet...

1)Sanitary stuff - Royal Fanco

Excellent customer service! I went there many times to cancel and change items and never once they show any black face hor... They were very attentive and accomodating.

where is Royal Fanco??? i'm looking for a Multipurpose Rack w/Towel Rail like in the picture...Song Cho guarantee resistance against rust but the prices also very nice...

9310sbig.jpg

Lazybum, we also wanted Song Cho but the price really very scary.. One rack can cost about $200 plus! Royal Fanco is at 135 Jalan Besar S208853. But I don't know whether they got sell the one u want or not...

yeah my wife also has this thing about rust. song cho got guarantee but the price hmmm.

so i compromised with her - we buy cheap one first. when it rusts then we'll replace it with something from song cho bit by bit. :)

where is Royal Fanco??? i'm looking for a Multipurpose Rack w/Towel Rail like in the picture...Song Cho guarantee resistance against rust but the prices also very nice...

9310sbig.jpg

i got something like this, but just a cheap one from Hoe Kee :P

i must say, we have the same taste. I was thinking of red and white for my kitchen too.... and it was way before i know about renotalk or seen the pic of your house. hehehehe.... and now i am going to have photos you taken in my house too.... oohh... :jawdrop:

if jaden get the chance to come my house, i think he will feel real at home. hahaaah....

Jaden is that type of boy that feel at home anywhere .... lol

Be it my friends' place , my sister's in-law place , my neighbour, my mum place .... my in law place .... he just run around like his house ... lol

3) Fridge and KDK ceiling fan - Everjoint

But my mummy told me that Everjoint is very reputable and long standing company... Brother said no need to worry... Ha! Ha! It just me lah... Kiasee mentality lah...

That time when I told mum abt Everjoint , she say " oh everjoint ar . Very reputable one .... last time at AMK we bought a few stuff ffrom them"

I quickly say " Mum u also renotalk ar .... yr nick pls " .... lol

anyone have those racks in drawers from song cho? or anywhere else can get it cheaper but of course stainless steel lah....

http://www.songcho.com.sg/UploadedImg/7252s2_2_big.jpg

Actually Ikea has a lot of these kitchen organisers, you can read their kitchen catalogue for inspiration~

hahaha looks like i m a great fan of ikea leh... haha :lol:

Actually Ikea has a lot of these kitchen organisers, you can read their kitchen catalogue for inspiration~

hahaha looks like i m a great fan of ikea leh... haha :lol:

i did went to ikea to have a look but theirs is more customised to their cabinets. might not fit well into normal cabinets?

Today was a very busy day for us. Imagine I had 4 groups of people coming in at the same time; plumber, electrician, tilers and air-con. Total madness. Plumber, electrician and aircon all queuing up to do a final confirmation on the placement of the respective points/trucking/piping. Very stressful…Lucky we have Henry following thru with us. Everything was in order and nicely coordinated ;)

I would like to specially thank Sam from Imperial Distributors who we engaged to install the aircon. He was indeed meticulous, patient and professional. The stainless steel rack was short of about 3-4 and if we were to install it, our window will not be able to open fully due to the big compressor. Sam insisted of rushing back to the factory to customize another new stainless steel rack immediately even thou we are okie with it as we don’t intend to open the windows to the maximum. They stayed back till about 8.30pm to work on the trunking. Awesome! Another guy I will like to thank is Aron who is handling my sale. I called on last Monday to confirm my order and he mentioned that the earliest delivery date was 17 March. I told him to try to arrange for today to install the trucking so that I need not waste another day of leave since I'm already taking leave for Electrician and plumbing works for today. He said he will try but we better confirm first and book the earliest date which is 17 March for installation. We initially thought that he was just eager to close the sale and entertaining us when he said he will try to get his men to install on the date (7 March) we wanted. But to our surprise, he actually called 2 days later confirming that he will be able to slot us in for installation on 7 March! He actually took our request seriously! We were so impressed! The service provided by Imperial was indeed commendable! There will be a 2nd installation later on after painting has been completed and we are very sure that Imperial will handle it very well too. :)

Edited by friends78