Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Citi light along Jalan B... not cheap.. around $1k for LED I think.. Molecules caught our attention while walking to Royal Fanco... And that's where I discover Big Bulb & Big Apple too... I think I will be getting my kitchen, bedroom lights from them too..

Ya I like this molecules! Anyway LEDs are more expensive and they save electricity in long term. Anyway, thanks for the information.

Btw, saw your house pictures and they are nice

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Citi light along Jalan B... not cheap.. around $1k for LED I think.. Molecules caught our attention while walking to Royal Fanco... And that's where I discover Big Bulb & Big Apple too... I think I will be getting my kitchen, bedroom lights from them too..

i passed by citi light yesterday while walking PA HQ. wah.... that molecule will cost you ard $1k? that is a bit ex leh....

Ya I like this molecules! Anyway LEDs are more expensive and they save electricity in long term. Anyway, thanks for the information.

Btw, saw your house pictures and they are nice

Thanks! Hope the pics can be turn into reality... We may cut a few carpentry work... The effect might not be so nice liao..

i passed by citi light yesterday while walking PA HQ. wah.... that molecule will cost you ard $1k? that is a bit ex leh....

Yah.. ex considering that it's not crystal only glass balls... Not buying yet... still thinking.. Still can't find one below $500 which has the punch .. Still thinking of Nest if really die die stick to budget... Nest only $200 plus niah....

Yah.. ex considering that it's not crystal only glass balls... Not buying yet... still thinking.. Still can't find one below $500 which has the punch .. Still thinking of Nest if really die die stick to budget... Nest only $200 plus niah....

Mine is crystals and 762 of them for $1.4k with GST. so $1k with GST will be nearly $1.1k leh... wah!! really not worth it leh..... i think the Nest is better in that sense..... at least next time got better budget, throw away the Nest for birds to use as nest also wont' be so heartache. hehehee.... :sport-smiley-004:

Went to meet Henry last nite to confirm on the laminates to use for carpentry work... Today, I machiam like Panda liao... even with the 3D designs, we can spend a good 3hr without drink/food there... U guys can imagine how tired and thirsty we are... He is super 'long-winded'... In any case, we dropped the carpentry work for the study room as I may have plans to shift the cabinets around later on due to fengshui and also budget.... So I will have two rooms untouched... There are a few add-ons required if we were to follow the 3Ds strictly. Notice that there is a mirror on top of the TV feature wall? That black mirror will cost almost $500 hor... Still thinking whether to do it or not.. Also the top cabinets and the plaster board for the kitchen cabinets that were on top of the fridge, there is also top up required...Figure still unknown...If I end my top & bottom kitchen cabinets at the fridge, meaning no cabinets on top of the fridge, will it look funny? Sigh.. it $$$ again..Only to see the figure going up...

Edited by friends78

Went to meet Henry last nite to confirm on the laminates to use for carpentry work... Today, I machiam like Panda liao... even with the 3D designs, we can spend a good 3hr without drink/food there... U guys can imagine how tired and thirsty we are... He is super 'long-winded'... In any case, we dropped the carpentry work for the study room as I may have plans to shift the cabinets around later on due to fengshui and also budget.... So I will have two rooms untouched... There are a few add-ons required if we were to follow the 3Ds strictly. Notice that there is a mirror on top of the TV feature wall? That black mirror will cost almost $500 hor... Still thinking whether to do it or not.. Also the top cabinets and the plaster board for the kitchen cabinets that were on top of the fridge, there is also top up required...Figure still unknown...If I end my top & bottom kitchen cabinets at the fridge, meaning no cabinets on top of the fridge, will it look funny? Sigh.. it $$$ again..Only to see the figure going up...

Sis , rem my fridge ? The space on top also hollow de.

I find it no point to do since can't access that area much also .... I think no one will notice it one ... See even u forget how my kitchen look like

i spent about 3 hours in Henry's office just to choose kitchen cabinet laminates~ i think he gave up on us so just leave us alone to browse and discuss while he did his own things... hahahaha~

Sis , rem my fridge ? The space on top also hollow de.

I find it no point to do since can't access that area much also .... I think no one will notice it one ... See even u forget how my kitchen look like

agree... i also dun have any cabinets above my fridge, that space is useless anyway cos in many HDB flats, half of the top kitchen cabinet is occupied by the stupid main pipe~ :bleah:

i specifically told Henry i didn't want cabinets above fridge... easier to clean fridge top also :lol:

agree... i also dun have any cabinets above my fridge, that space is useless anyway cos in many HDB flats, half of the top kitchen cabinet is occupied by the stupid main pipe~ :bleah:

i specifically told Henry i didn't want cabinets above fridge... easier to clean fridge top also :lol:

i also agree with Simon and marshmallow..... there is no need for cabinet on top of fridge. Firstly you will not put much things there. Secondly, what if next time you want to get taller fridge? I also specifically tell my contractor not to have cabinet on the top of my fridge and also one side of my fridge is also empty so that i can buy bigger fridge next time (although mine at the moment already considered one of the biggest to go through my main door :bangwall: )

But for you, i don't know about your fridge size so i don't know whether that is the biggest you can get to fit through your main door. Anyhow, its always good not to limit the size of fridge by having a "box-in" just nicely for the fridge. :)

Attached photo for yr ref

3650035021_59c86b1441.jpg

i must say, we have the same taste. I was thinking of red and white for my kitchen too.... and it was way before i know about renotalk or seen the pic of your house. hehehehe.... and now i am going to have photos you taken in my house too.... oohh... :jawdrop:

if jaden get the chance to come my house, i think he will feel real at home. hahaaah....

i also agree with Simon and marshmallow..... there is no need for cabinet on top of fridge. Firstly you will not put much things there. Secondly, what if next time you want to get taller fridge? I also specifically tell my contractor not to have cabinet on the top of my fridge and also one side of my fridge is also empty so that i can buy bigger fridge next time (although mine at the moment already considered one of the biggest to go through my main door :bangwall: )

But for you, i don't know about your fridge size so i don't know whether that is the biggest you can get to fit through your main door. Anyhow, its always good not to limit the size of fridge by having a "box-in" just nicely for the fridge. :)

you know what, i catered extra 200mm width in case i want to upgrade my fridge next time, but in the end, the extra 200mm is just nice for current fridge only becos of the clearance space required.... :bangwall:

you know what, i catered extra 200mm width in case i want to upgrade my fridge next time, but in the end, the extra 200mm is just nice for current fridge only becos of the clearance space required.... :bangwall:

200mm is only 10cm on the left and 10 cm on the right. its not that much cos the door when its open will extend another 4-5cm too. quite tight space though....

200mm is only 10cm on the left and 10 cm on the right. its not that much cos the door when its open will extend another 4-5cm too. quite tight space though....

no i mean... 200mm extra is after the clearance for fridge door etc. but after the fridge sits in i feel that space is just right hahaha~

Realised that I have been very active in other people's threads except for mine... Aiyoh...My tiling has been completed to 95%. Y I say 95% leh? Cos the tilers forgot to tile the flooring of the storeroom! Ha! Ha! I retained the door for the storeroom...the door was closed so they happily tiled everything except the storeroom floor... Henry said that it will be completed by Tues... since it's only a small area...

Just received the 3D for my Masterbedroom... Look very cramped hor... but I want to squeeze in two wardrobes leh... One 7ft and another 4ft... Here's the photo:-

5502606780_f89ce86053.jpg