Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Clever ger! Come to think about it, yah... the savings might not be enough to compensate the time/$$ spent in exchanging... Imagine u need to travel from your place to Balestier just to change a bulb, I think I wld throw it away... Heng I'm so near both Jalan B and Balestier:) Yah.. need to order from Hommage this week liao... if not cannot make it on time for end March delivery...

ya, to let ID/contractor earn, then they will make sure its swee swee and any problem, they will come to check/repair. sometimes some extra is like guarantee loh... just like buying extended warranty from harvey norman...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sat - 19 Feb 2011

Met up with the Electrician at about 2.30pm to talk about rewiring... Gosh...didn't know that the process can be so confusing... Seem like I got to instantly think of the placing on my standing fan & lamp so that the power point can be at the extact spot and realised that my masterbedroom is indeed small... I can't even place a King size bed! Sigh...

After talking to the Electrician and Henry for about 1.5 hrs... we finally decided on the respective points... Headache.. Henry showed me the place where my vanity top will be... The corner is d.a.m.n small loh...(anyway my toilet is super small).. The vanity top will only be 11" (breadth) which is less that 1ft... which means I got to go to Royal Fanco to change my top mount basin to semi recess basin cos there is no way that the top can accomodate my bowl basin... Sob! Sob! So small and I think I can only put 6 toilet rolls, 1 bottle of contact lens solution plus two toothpaste in the cabinet! Worth to built the vanity top? Also, HDB informed us that my main door shd be 1/2hr fire rated type... Wah lau... The previous owner's door not fire rated door leh... How come I kenan this kind of bomb again... Fire rated cost another $500 extra... Henry did appeal again but HDB said no... Too bad the door throw away liao..if not I will carry it to HDB to bang table and chairs...

Mood super bad after the meetup cos everything is $$$$ so hubby drove to Cellini Loyang to look at beautiful furniture to cool our mood... Boy...The showroom is indeed big and beautiful.... and we feel like buying up everything.... too bad we r not one of the TOTO winners... Sigh...

Edited by friends78

My hubby was captivated by the Cellini flow series... so we went to neg with a pretty salegirl about the package price... The rest is history... We bought the following:

1) Flow Series sofa (3 + 1 recliner chair + footrest)

2) Flow side table

3) Flow bedframe

4) Manhatten Dining Set (inclusive of 4 chairs)

5) Amphibios Coffee Table

6) Bean Bag

Here are the photos:

1)Sofa and side table (We selected full black for sofa):

5460218578_f0e90c201f.jpg

2)Bedframe(Q)

5459610685_da3366b1e5.jpg

3) Dining Set

5460218342_34702d599b.jpg

4) Coffee Table

5459611735_c65d62a8a6.jpg

5) Bean Bag (Colour unknown cos it's at promo price of $69.90, so no selection of colours)

5460658586_8a1d1fc164.jpg

Edited by friends78

Wow!!! The sofa does look very good. How much was it? Can customize to any colour?

I got it as a package... The invoice stated that the sofa including the recliner chair is almost $3k... I think it's marketing strategy... Don't think it will cost that much if u were to buy it alone.. The usual colours that can be customised..I saw red, white, brown and black... We opted black... Got nightmare maintaining white sofa for my previous flat... So no more white or cream sofa this time round... Quite surprise that hubby changed his mind to Cellini so fast... Before going there...he was still talking about Hommage; to get marble dining table and bed frame from there... So now is bye bye Hommage... For me, I'm more than happy to buy everything from one place... Less coordination and easier to match...

I am thinking of red... Haha... 3k? Got to think abt it... My reno costing too much at the moment.

Same same... everything is $$$... no way we can cut the reno cost unless we cut items.... Sigh...

Same same... everything is $$$... no way we can cut the reno cost unless we cut items.... Sigh...

My bro scolding me for spending so much on reno. :(

hey hey, me too bought the sand bag and is surprised when we can't choose the material and colour :o

unless buy display, which of cos is out. Even make trip to loyang, hoping to peek the batch they sending then, but cannot be seen at all

i got the sandbag just before cny and is beige with flower print. the material is not bad, just the flower print not really matching with our house, but still acceptable hehe

hey hey, me too bought the sand bag and is surprised when we can't choose the material and colour :o

unless buy display, which of cos is out. Even make trip to loyang, hoping to peek the batch they sending then, but cannot be seen at all

i got the sandbag just before cny and is beige with flower print. the material is not bad, just the flower print not really matching with our house, but still acceptable hehe

High five! The price is too cheap to resist right? I like the current display pc which is brownish green in colour.... At first we don't believe that they are so strict about the selection of colour but the sale person die die won't let us choose yesterday.. So now I can only pray hard for a plain colour one... I also will have a headache on matching it to my theme if there's print.... Which Cellini products u bought? Their things quite ex hor...but my bro just smsed me that I got a good deal and he likes my sofa...That makes my night! I start to like the sofa liao....

High five! The price is too cheap to resist right? I like the current display pc which is brownish green in colour.... At first we don't believe that they are so strict about the selection of colour but the sale person die die won't let us choose yesterday.. So now I can only pray hard for a plain colour one... I also will have a headache on matching it to my theme if there's print.... Which Cellini products u bought? Their things quite ex hor...but my bro just smsed me that I got a good deal and he likes my sofa...That makes my night! I start to like the sofa liao....

ya rite! i add the purchase of bean bag last after recee other places and all bean bags do not come cheap

we keep pestering the sales person to reveal the colour also haha. Although there is flower print but it is still quite nice. The previous batch in dec is greenish colour and the fabric is not very good. Satisfied with what we get. Heart bumping when opening the packaging!

Their stuff are ex if buy a lar carte. With package 50% off, is not too bad. Only our bed is flow series and we change the dining table to upgrade to k size bed and full leather sofa :P

It's very nice sofa. Haiz... I better don't go there now or else I will buy too. Hehe...

we wanted to get the package too back then but cos haven't got keys, unsure if sofa is too long not so hold back...but now go back don't have the feel to buy le... :P

we wanted to get the package too back then but cos haven't got keys, unsure if sofa is too long not so hold back...but now go back don't have the feel to buy le... :P

Your feel now is for the 4k sofa set??