Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Your kitchen looks so huge!!! :wub:

All looks so beautiful!!

That's the problem... My kitchen is about 30ft...In any case, i don't cook so I also don't know the big kitchen is for what... When I said I don't want island, both Henry and my bro said no.. Must do cos my kitchen big enough to do...or else very empty.. My bro said my flat layout very funny cos big kitchen, big living room.. 10ft high ceiling yet rooms small small... Carpentry and wall tiles all very ex cos of my 10 ft high ceiling...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
That's the problem... My kitchen is about 30ft...In any case, i don't cook so I also don't know the big kitchen is for what... When I said I don't want island, both Henry and my bro said no.. Must do cos my kitchen big enough to do...or else very empty.. My bro said my flat layout very funny cos big kitchen, big living room.. 10ft high ceiling yet rooms small small... Carpentry and wall tiles all very ex cos of my 10 ft high ceiling...

Wah!!! I like big big kitchen leh and yr ceiling so high.

Your floor plan on 1st post cannot view leh. Want to see your floor plan again. Hehe... See how big your kitchen is.

I am not doing top cabinets cos save money and makes kitchen looks bigger.

Dear friends

We need your help to vote for your fav on the below selection of dining lights cos me and hubby cldn't make our decision for the past two days...Any views appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Nest:

5480753695_ea46c73fe6.jpg

Big Bulbs:

5481354072_d6cd4bc2fb.jpg

Big Flowers:

5480753553_28ec03ce7f.jpg

Big Apple:

5481353828_7a5658892a.jpg

Molecules:

5481353670_f49c421bae.jpg

do you have a 3D for your dining area? that might help us 'visualize' hee..

just looking at the pics you post alone, i like nest! the rest esp molecules looked too futuristic...

do you have a 3D for your dining area? that might help us 'visualize' hee..

just looking at the pics you post alone, i like nest! the rest esp molecules looked too futuristic...

Dining area, never do anything. Just put a long black tempered glass dining table and 4 chairs...so no 3D... BTW, nest is the cheapest:) Nest is our initial first choice too!

Dear friends

We need your help to vote for your fav on the below selection of dining lights cos me and hubby cldn't make our decision for the past two days...Any views appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Nest:

5480753695_ea46c73fe6.jpg

Big Bulbs:

5481354072_d6cd4bc2fb.jpg

Big Flowers:

5480753553_28ec03ce7f.jpg

Big Apple:

5481353828_7a5658892a.jpg

Molecules:

5481353670_f49c421bae.jpg

I prefer low hanging lights for dining area. I will vote either big bulbs or big flowers.

Excluding bed, yes.... everything less than $4k. Include bed, less than $4.5k... I can't remember the exact amt. My hubby in finance line mah...so he got excel spreadsheet on the amt to spread on each room wan hor.. He quite strict and discipline when it comes to $$$.... Lighting cannot exceed $1.5k for whole house... Sanitary ware including the instant heater for both toilet cannot exceed $2k, Masterbedroom another $$, bedroom 2 & 3 another $.... Anything above budget cannot buy immediately...must go home discuss and deduct/ adjust from somewhere before committing... So we usually look at price first then talk about design...

Hi friends78,

Came to check out ur blog cos of ur bro.. I like what i see so far!

like ur common toilet wall and floor tiles too! How much are they?

And why do u want the ballast bulb? what gd does it have? Any photos of the downlights??

Really interested to know your total damage so far cos I also want to plan my budget and control it tightly. Would u be able to share with me your detailed quotation and the spreadsheet please?? Thanks...

As for your dining lights, after seeing your Cellini package, the 1st one that jumps to my mind is big bulb.. but it does look a bit plain as compared to some others.. but somehow i tot it kinda match ur theme.. also its white colour.. dining lights usually orangy nicer?? Should be able to change ya? Of cos depending on ur preference...

Oh ya... so ur Cellini package is 4K altogether? what was the promo like?

Hi friends78,

Came to check out ur blog cos of ur bro.. I like what i see so far!

like ur common toilet wall and floor tiles too! How much are they?

And why do u want the ballast bulb? what gd does it have? Any photos of the downlights??

Really interested to know your total damage so far cos I also want to plan my budget and control it tightly. Would u be able to share with me your detailed quotation and the spreadsheet please?? Thanks...

As for your dining lights, after seeing your Cellini package, the 1st one that jumps to my mind is big bulb.. but it does look a bit plain as compared to some others.. but somehow i tot it kinda match ur theme.. also its white colour.. dining lights usually orangy nicer?? Should be able to change ya? Of cos depending on ur preference...

Oh ya... so ur Cellini package is 4K altogether? what was the promo like?

My bro aka supersimon also like Big Bulb but my hubby finds it too plain & boring...Yes, there r warm orange light bulbs available..If we were to buy it, we will change it to orange...Sorry, I don't remember the price of my common toilet and floor tiles cos top up not required... When top up is not required, we can't be bothered to check the price anyway... But I think shd be less than $2.8 range lah... Don't think Henry so good, will let us have above $3 range.. Kekeke... We wanted non-balast downlights cos for our previous hse, we had a tough time changing balast and it spoilt quite frequently... As for the quotation, I think I can only pm u once my reno is complete perhaps?! The first quote is more than $50k cos we requested for everything, including changing of windows... But reality is harsh when we received the respective quotes... Like is one thing, $$ and whether we can afford is another issue liao...We need to cut items by items... Anyway, even if I forward to u also no use cos our layout, area and measurements are different.. I also didn't compare my quote with my bro.. I compared by requesting for 3 different contractors' quote on the exact dimensions and items for my reno.. Then like that more easy and fair also... As for spreadsheet, sorry hor.. My hubby got don't know what 'Macro enabled' thingy inside which also has our savings $$ details so he can also has 'real time' update on our bank balance and credit cards bills info.. Quite confidential, can't share.. Sorry Sorry....

My Cellini Package shd be $4400..Items as listed in my post.. I think they have the standard TV console, Sofa and Bed in a lump sum promotion..I don't need Console so I requested for coffee table and Dining set..Then I top up a bit for side table...The sales person will take note of the items u like and work up a lump sum amt for u..Something like that lah...

i like nest...

Big bulb more modern type... Big flower more romantic... Nest are very classy... My choice?? Big flower!! Romantic at heart... Hehe...

Thanks thanks... May, Big flower also my hubby's fave... But he is NOT romantic at all.... Now I regret asking for votes cos everyone's fav is different...Ha! Ha! Still deciding.. Maybe next week I also ask Henry to choose..

Thanks thanks... May, Big flower also my hubby's fave... But he is NOT romantic at all.... Now I regret asking for votes cos everyone's fav is different...Ha! Ha! Still deciding.. Maybe next week I also ask Henry to choose..

Haha... I asked my friends for vote on my tiles, also very confusing. So I also don't know how to decide now. Well, buy one that both you and your hubby likes. Cos it's your house mah....

wah... big kitchen that can put island, high ceiling are all the things i love to have... can we exchange house? :lol:

my house also same... everything is quite big except the rooms! my MBR can barely accomodate a queen size bed and a wardrobe :bleah:

i'll cast my vote (and add to your confusion) hahaha... i also like the big bulb! :lol: but yea lor i think it's easier to make decision if we know how the dining set and the surrounding looks like haha ;P