Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Went to Citilights to purchase all the lights we wld need... Downlights - Normal and LED, Bedrooms, Kitchen, bathroom, service balcony...and of cse my Dining lights... Shall not disclose the dining light we have selected... Keep guessing... ;)

never go lighting.com.sg? i thought that's your bro's favourite ;)

aiya, actually nothing is really free one lah. I always think that when contractor says free, the cost for the item is actually distributed somewhere else ? unless those package type - I still fail to see how a full reno of, say, a 4room new flat can be done at 20k? and that includes all wet works, carpentry, electical, plumbing etc? really scratch head

can... i know someone from another forum that did her new 4-room flat at 15k with I**** H****. Got everything that you've mentioned above.

actually a lot of ppl can do it below 20k for new flat... but of course they don't have things like marble like you.... :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can... i know someone from another forum that did her new 4-room flat at 15k with I**** H****. Got everything that you've mentioned above.

actually a lot of ppl can do it below 20k for new flat... but of course they don't have things like marble like you.... :P

My friend did hers for less than 20k for 5room new flat!! Incl all the above too.... Of course no feature wall to tv console or to cover the bomb shelter neither is the kitchen cabinet nor wardrobe was big. Tiles also chesper type, not marble lah. But overall it's still quite ok.

never go lighting.com.sg? i thought that's your bro's favourite ;)

Initially wan to buy from Lighting.com. Went there twice but inside feeling unable to commit. Cos the ones we like all start to appear in T-blog… So common leh… So hop to other shops to see see look look. Actually nowadays other lighting shops do offer competitive prices similar to Lighting.com. But u must do homework lah… Lighting.com got price list mah…so u just print and compare with others… When u show/tell others that how much it will cost in another shop, they normally will try to match wan… and u get to buy designs that are not found in the popular stores. I’m not looking for something special lah but I don’t want people come my hse and upon seeing my lights and straight away know that everything from lighting.com leh… I don’t want my house to be lighting.com showroom… Ha.. Ha.. I think too much lah…

In any case, my bro is very cool with all the choices we made. I’m the one paying leh… So even thou I initially only wan Han Yong to reno my hse, he also okie wan. He just told me to get more quotes to compare so that I won’t be chopped by contractors. Henry gave us a better deal and also the promise of giving us 3Ds. That won us over.

And also, we will not buy anything that my bro has too… Sibling rivalry perhaps… But my bro really helps u a lot along the way.. Royal Fanco thot he is my contractor when we made my purchases there cos my bro wld be able to tell us the pros and cons on the spot about selecting certain stuff… Some designs are just not practical to him. I kept telling them ‘no..he is my didi..’ Then they will add on, ‘your didi a contractor huh?’ Fainted!

My friend did hers for less than 20k for 5room new flat!! Incl all the above too.... Of course no feature wall to tv console or to cover the bomb shelter neither is the kitchen cabinet nor wardrobe was big. Tiles also chesper type, not marble lah. But overall it's still quite ok.

mine even without marble is more than 20k. Anyway, the flyer I received back then has tv feature wall, tv console also, and at below 20k! The only thing I don't like is they give very standard look - so every house will look the same - only difference is the colour scheme.

Initially wan to buy from Lighting.com. Went there twice but inside feeling unable to commit. Cos the ones we like all start to appear in T-blog… So common leh… So hop to other shops to see see look look. Actually nowadays other lighting shops do offer competitive prices similar to Lighting.com. But u must do homework lah… Lighting.com got price list mah…so u just print and compare with others… When u show/tell others that how much it will cost in another shop, they normally will try to match wan… and u get to buy designs that are not found in the popular stores. I’m not looking for something special lah but I don’t want people come my hse and upon seeing my lights and straight away know that everything from lighting.com leh… I don’t want my house to be lighting.com showroom… Ha.. Ha.. I think too much lah…

In any case, my bro is very cool with all the choices we made. I’m the one paying leh… So even thou I initially only wan Han Yong to reno my hse, he also okie wan. He just told me to get more quotes to compare so that I won’t be chopped by contractors. Henry gave us a better deal and also the promise of giving us 3Ds. That won us over.

And also, we will not buy anything that my bro has too… Sibling rivalry perhaps… But my bro really helps u a lot along the way.. Royal Fanco thot he is my contractor when we made my purchases there cos my bro wld be able to tell us the pros and cons on the spot about selecting certain stuff… Some designs are just not practical to him. I kept telling them ‘no..he is my didi..’ Then they will add on, ‘your didi a contractor huh?’ Fainted!

hahahaha i understand how you feel... it's something like why i dun feel like getting iphone anymore~ :lol: actually i thought lighting.com.sg got very popular on RT partly due to your bro's strong recommendation :P

well your bro is graduated with PhD from School of RT... with flying colours~ :lol:

mine even without marble is more than 20k. Anyway, the flyer I received back then has tv feature wall, tv console also, and at below 20k! The only thing I don't like is they give very standard look - so every house will look the same - only difference is the colour scheme.

yea actually many are just cookie-cutter design.... :unsure:

hahahaha i understand how you feel... it's something like why i dun feel like getting iphone anymore~ :lol: actually i thought lighting.com.sg got very popular on RT partly due to your bro's strong recommendation :P

well your bro is graduated with PhD from School of RT... with flying colours~ :lol:

yea actually many are just cookie-cutter design.... :unsure:

wah, got me very curious and kaypoh - who is yr brother?

U still don't know huh... Wah...how can? It's Supersimon :) Real bro... same set of parents...

U still don't know huh... Wah...how can? It's Supersimon :) Real bro... same set of parents...

oic - so small world ah? looks like i must go read yr blog from page 1 ... :D

hahahaah.... i agreed with marshmallow, your bro can pass PhD with flying colours. heheheeh....

actually i never step into lightings.com leh. i only went to a few places which i cannot remember the name then when my sis was here, we went to the one the contractor brought us and got everything there. heeheehhe... so i don't know how good are their lights or how cheap.

so i guess when people come my house, they won't know where it is from. :)

hahahaha yea lor i was thinking.... how can we talk for so long liao and you still dunno who he is :lol: yea must read from Page 1~

that's why he made so many "star appearance" in this thread mah~ :P

okie dun talk about him liao, else later he says we always talk about him behind his back.... hahahahaha :lol:

Went to IT fair last nite to buy my LED/LCD TVs. KNS… not much discount leh… Can’t even compare prices as the big stores now concentrate on selling individual brands; Audio House – LG, Toshiba and Philips. Best Denki- Samsung. Gain City – Sony. In the end, only bought two 40”LED @ $999 each – Samsung and Philips. Have arranged for it to be delivered on 25 & 26 respectively. Still need to find a bigger TV for my Living room....

Henry called while we were shopping in IT fair. Bad news… The laminate that I have selected for my wardrobe is out of stock. Need to fall back on my second choice. Sob…. Sob… Also, tried to ask for free gifts again (yes, I can’t get over it) and attempts failed. Sigh… was hoping that he can throw in free blum system for the kitchen cabinets or the black mirror. But I know it’s my wishful thinking lah. Can’t help but feeling disappointed…

On a happier note, my 8 mths old baby stood up for a good 10 sec on the bed using the headboard as support last night. I’m a proud mummy now 

But U still chose Cellini …. Lol …. I tot I finally can see homeage furniture liao ….

Tell Royal Fanco that I’m the “contractor” of a very famous company call “renotalk” @ renotalk … we got thousand of contractor here . lol ….

actually i thought lighting.com.sg got very popular on RT partly due to your bro's strong recommendation :P

I think that’s the reason Y cliff rem me too when I visit lighting.com after close to 2yrs since last visit …. Me and my discoco light … lol

hahahaah.... i agreed with marshmallow, your bro can pass PhD with flying colours. heheheeh....

LOL …. PhD … phahhaaa ….

Yeah , and now I pursuing my PhD of photography …..

But this course not easy ….. Got so many module to cover … landscape / macro / street / still life …. Etc etc …. I think I will take yrs to complete ….

On a happier note, my 8 mths old baby stood up for a good 10 sec on the bed using the headboard as support last night. I’m a proud mummy now 

Thumb up for Dylan ! U might be happy now ….. but few month down the road, when he start to run …. U will just miss the old time that he’s willing to sit at the stroller …. Lol

Went to IT fair last nite to buy my LED/LCD TVs. KNS… not much discount leh… Can’t even compare prices as the big stores now concentrate on selling individual brands; Audio House – LG, Toshiba and Philips. Best Denki- Samsung. Gain City – Sony. In the end, only bought two 40”LED @ $999 each – Samsung and Philips. Have arranged for it to be delivered on 25 & 26 respectively. Still need to find a bigger TV for my Living room....

40" LED $999 only? LED or LCD?

Henry called while we were shopping in IT fair. Bad news… The laminate that I have selected for my wardrobe is out of stock. Need to fall back on my second choice. Sob…. Sob… Also, tried to ask for free gifts again (yes, I can’t get over it) and attempts failed. Sigh… was hoping that he can throw in free blum system for the kitchen cabinets or the black mirror. But I know it’s my wishful thinking lah. Can’t help but feeling disappointed…

aiyah don't feel disappointed la... if you don't use the kitchen i dun see why you need the Blum system hahaha... even i use kitchen daily i also dun feel the need to have... i'm not trying to console you but i just find it really unnecessary to feel disappointed about things you don't use~ haha :P

yay good boy! :thumbs up:

LOL …. PhD … phahhaaa ….

Yeah , and now I pursuing my PhD of photography …..

But this course not easy ….. Got so many module to cover … landscape / macro / street / still life …. Etc etc …. I think I will take yrs to complete ….

LOL PhD in Photography not only have more modules to cover, also more costly $$$$$ :lol:

Think if wan get blum system, my ID recommend should get for the drawers (esp drawers used to contain heavy stuffs)

Esp Blum provided lifetime warranty.

For those hinges, he say no need, as normal one are good enough. hee. :)

Think if wan get blum system, my ID recommend should get for the drawers (esp drawers used to contain heavy stuffs)

Esp Blum provided lifetime warranty.

For those hinges, he say no need, as normal one are good enough. hee. :)

Blum for drawers is the most expensive ..... Doors are cheap tot ....

I feel it's more to the user . If u don't have the habit of slamming door , I think without is still ok .

My case , kitchen without but wardrobe have .

End up I never slamming my kitchen drawer (cos i really don'y have this habits) but slam my warbrobe drawing , cos I know got blum , so slam for the seek of slam ... lol