Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Niah..... Still got... Will update if I have the time.... Just that the top 3 r eyesore and I super duper hate it!!

oh i see.... after few years, can re-do. :) anyway, you say will take into consideration my criteria of choosing flat the next time you buy. :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh i see.... after few years, can re-do. :) anyway, you say will take into consideration my criteria of choosing flat the next time you buy. :sport-smiley-018:

ya...this one i agree totally. Sometimes when we buy house, our eyes are pasted with stamps. After buying, then i start noticing uneven walls, toilets full of pipes etc. Sigh...moreover, paid a high COV for a original condition house n now have to pay high again for the renovation.

I didn't do plastering of walls as well...thinking just let it be bah....my mum keep asking me if i'm sure i wanna stay there forever...haha...i also dunno leh. I guess its an experience well learned. This moving house has definitely given me alot of white hairs...arghhhh... :bangwall:

I put into much considerations whether to do or not to do the laminate floorings. I am someone who like to mop and sweep the floor very hard because I am under the impression that if I wipe the floor very hard, the floor will be very clean. Though I like wood floorings, but when it comes to cleaning, I would rather stick to tiles than wood.

I wanted to save money for not plastering the walls, but as you said, this kind of money really cannot save.

ya...this one i agree totally. Sometimes when we buy house, our eyes are pasted with stamps. After buying, then i start noticing uneven walls, toilets full of pipes etc. Sigh...moreover, paid a high COV for a original condition house n now have to pay high again for the renovation.

I didn't do plastering of walls as well...thinking just let it be bah....my mum keep asking me if i'm sure i wanna stay there forever...haha...i also dunno leh. I guess its an experience well learned. This moving house has definitely given me alot of white hairs...arghhhh... :bangwall:

ya loh... sometimes never see properly then bought the flat. after that only realised so many things.... do you want to stay there forever? i would want to stay where i am if i can.... don't want to move already.

I put into much considerations whether to do or not to do the laminate floorings. I am someone who like to mop and sweep the floor very hard because I am under the impression that if I wipe the floor very hard, the floor will be very clean. Though I like wood floorings, but when it comes to cleaning, I would rather stick to tiles than wood.

I wanted to save money for not plastering the walls, but as you said, this kind of money really cannot save.

ya ya... same as you.... i prefer tiles than wood cos i like to walk on tiles and its more lasting when do mopping. i don't mop hard but i mop 3 rounds....

ya ya... same as you.... i prefer tiles than wood cos i like to walk on tiles and its more lasting when do mopping. i don't mop hard but i mop 3 rounds....

I agree with you with the mopping. I used magic wipes at times when I'm lazy to clean my room, but the sticky feeling is still there. When I used mop, the sticky feeling is gone. I don't like floors with sticky feel, so I give up the idea for wood floorings.

when i mop, i use floor detergent mixed with dettol.

Previously I used dettol to mop the floor, until one day, we used dettol soap (not mopping detergent) to wash our dog's muzzle, my dog slipped from the toilet bowl and fainted. We didn't know if it was dettol's fault, so we tried a few more times, and same thing happened again. From there onwards, we never used dettol again, even though he has left us 4 years ago.

I agree with you with the mopping. I used magic wipes at times when I'm lazy to clean my room, but the sticky feeling is still there. When I used mop, the sticky feeling is gone. I don't like floors with sticky feel, so I give up the idea for wood floorings.

i use magic wipes to clean hair off the floor.... if use broom, sometimes it doesn't work as well as magic clean. so mopping is still the best to remove the sticky feelings.

Previously I used dettol to mop the floor, until one day, we used dettol soap (not mopping detergent) to wash our dog's muzzle, my dog slipped from the toilet bowl and fainted. We didn't know if it was dettol's fault, so we tried a few more times, and same thing happened again. From there onwards, we never used dettol again, even though he has left us 4 years ago.

i use floor solution from malaysia.... it have a special ingredient in it that will prevent ants and cockroaches.... but i think its not working as well as its said.... but i like the smell and its really very smooth after mopping. i used some others before (normal brands) that i find its not as smooth.

8ft wardrobe! haha must be most gal's dream to have big big wardrobe!

i use this to mop floor.. very nice to use.. though i not sure if it does keep off crawlies

floorcleaner.jpg

8ft wardrobe! haha must be most gal's dream to have big big wardrobe!

that 8ft wardrobe is at the extra room, not in the MBR. friends78 have big place for big wardrobe... hahaha... :sport-smiley-004:

It doesn't help. Cockroaches fly in my bedroom window, into the house.

ya, it will still come... that is why cockroaches can survive from dinosaurs time

High five. I paid $55K COV for original condition as well and I knocked everything down. Reason of buying my hse is because I have only 3 particular blocks in mind cos I want to be near to my inlaws who are the main caregiver to my boy. I do hope to have a chance to move to Condo or landed... So I hope I did not stay in a 4room forever... But seeing the situation now and $$$ getting smaller, I need I might stay in this small flat forever... :sport-smiley-004: LOL

U r indeed wise! I have parquet flooring for my previous flat.. But it scratch easily so I decided again it... Come to think about it, I now can live with scratches than constantly worried about water getting into laminated flooring.... Too stressful... Resulted in a lot of unnecessary quarrels over a stupid floor... Anyway, tiles are still the best!!!!!

ya loh... sometimes never see properly then bought the flat. after that only realised so many things.... do you want to stay there forever? i would want to stay where i am if i can.... don't want to move already.

Wah...so hardworking... But you got part time maid to do house chores for u hor... I'm the maid... Mop one round can kill me liao....