Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geniecatcher

Fengshui Books To Recommend

today is my 48 yr old birthday. The earth has carried me rotate around the sun 48 times liao.

Ahem.....I'm practising for american idol liaozzzzzz........happypypy birthday to youzzzzz !!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
today is my 48 yr old birthday. The earth has carried me rotate around the sun 48 times liao.

Happy belated birthday.

More more good years to come. ;)

It is a fact & common sense that sharp corners everywhere and these pose bodily danger when get in touch with high impact of force, esp toddlers start learning walking tend to knock here & there unintended, so...doesn't mean "round" is good too.

Talking of that, my No. 3 (1.5 years old) banged her head onto the glass edge of the coffee table.

There was a 1cm gash just under her right eyebrow.

Was rushed to Hospital's A&E for open cut treatment and stop the bleeding.

Final Bill = $214, for putting gel and tape over the wound. I was like :jawdrop:

Lesson learnt: Better buy Personal Accident plan!

bk888, sorry to hear that. As parents myself, i understood your pain.

I thought all parents "automatic" buy hosptial and accident insurance immediately after child born ?

Personal accident plan - get from Safra will do. No need fanciful policy.

Talking of that, my No. 3 (1.5 years old) banged her head onto the glass edge of the coffee table.

Final Bill = $214, for putting gel and tape over the wound. I was like :jawdrop:

I have no coffee table till now since 老大 learn to walk.

Alway have to 化钱消灾 right? If money can settle, just let it does the job. See thread "is money everything".

Edited by bepgof

bk888, sorry to hear that. As parents myself, i understood your pain.

I thought all parents "automatic" buy hosptial and accident insurance immediately after child born ?

Personal accident plan - get from Safra will do. No need fanciful policy.

Supposed to be 'automatic'. But my no. 3 had a hole in her heart [VSD].

No insurer wants her. Thus the delay.

Now that the hole has patched back, I bought her the hospitalisation plan but missed out on her PA.

Hence the regret.

I was by some furniture shops that very few customers, especially those staying in flats would want coffee tables.

Space constraint since new flats are getting smaller nowadays.

Goodness.....you call that lesson learnt.....poor baby....the 'father' wants to save moneyzzzz

You should spend some money to change coffee table and ALL the sharp corner objects at her level. Or at least buy from DIY triangular corner plastic protector. One more thing, time to see FS master hehe.......

One more thing, time to see FS master hehe.......

Sick in most part of Dec and Jan, complaints at work and now this.. I fully agree.

coffee table - i don't get fanciful ones or if possible, remove it. I feel it is an extra item in the living room taking up space.

What i did was to put a platic ikea table for children to do things. I can remove the ikea platic table immediately anytime or throw away if i deem fit.

Sick in most part of Dec and Jan, complaints at work and now this.. I fully agree.

Ah Hia & Ah Jie,

Mankind's biobody resistance to dieseases attacks the lowestst during 7/11/10 to 4/2/11, highest "natural death" rate during this period(check Tue or Wed?'s Shin Ming Daily News). This associates with Sun/Earth/season. After 立春, be prepared to chiong, after Sept Equinox, be preapred to slow down and 养精蓄锐 for next round. Hope I need not to mention this again. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2568/24jieqi2010.jpg

When resistance low, mental will be distracted & lose focus therefore complaints follow.

Follow Mother Nature, understand the cause/s. Take good rest, be prepare to chiong after cny.

Edited by bepgof

Goodness.....you call that lesson learnt.....poor baby....the 'father' wants to save moneyzzzz

You should spend some money to change coffee table and ALL the sharp corner objects at her level. Or at least buy from DIY triangular corner plastic protector. One more thing, time to see FS master hehe.......

An encounter is an experience, whether learnt and no repetition is another issue. No one can ensure no repetition of the same accident but can be minimise by HUMAN, need not FSM.

Coffee table is sort of "out-dated" - can't fit into today's need. Anyway can share why still maintain a coffee table?

An encounter is an experience, whether learnt and no repetition is another issue. No one can ensure no repetition of the same accident but can be minimise by HUMAN, need not FSM.

Coffee table is sort of "out-dated" - can't fit into today's need. Anyway can share why still maintain a coffee table?

While watching tv, i want to put coffee/tea on the table to drink?

While watching tv, i want to put coffee/tea on the table to drink?

Cup follows me everywhere - most time at my customised long study bench, sometime at dinning table, sometime on top of shoe cabinet (2 feet tall only) while reading newspaper on floor. Sometime read newspaper at dinning table too.

Once I had a coffee table-my legs always put on top, couldn't help, very naturally. :D

Edited by bepgof

Cup follows me everywhere - most time at my customised long study bench, sometime at dinning table, sometime on top of shoe cabinet (2 feet tall only) while reading newspaper on floor. Sometime read newspaper at dinning table too.

Once I had a coffee table-my legs always put on top, couldn't help, very naturally. :D

Exactly so when watching tv, need place to put the cup mah :D

leg on coffee table? that's the other reason to have coffee table ;)