Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zer061zer0

Bought A Resale Flat, And Still Receiving Ex-owners And Tenants Letters!

had been receiving my ex-owner outstanding SC bill even since we moved in till now(5yrs), this old couple sold their flat to me and moved in with his son.. so i guess town council got no record of their new add... everytime i received i just throw it away.. now i sold my flat liao... its the next owner headache when they received his letter... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

community centre still send letter to ex-owner, but i throw it away. next time if i saw credit card letter, i will throw the card too.

community centre still send letter to ex-owner, but i throw it away. next time if i saw credit card letter, i will throw the card too.

I receive CC pin number letter who name is not under the ex-owner. May be is ex-ex owner. This one I return. Then write BIG BIG

No SUCH person. Don't sent any more letter again and again.

Previous did receive a letter from the same bank, address to the same person. Say won simi prize during the Bank promotion.

Too bad.. need to show NRIC to take the gift.

If not, I will collect on his/her behalf.

:D :D

I receive CC pin number letter who name is not under the ex-owner. May be is ex-ex owner. This one I return. Then write BIG BIG

No SUCH person. Don't sent any more letter again and again.

Previous did receive a letter from the same bank, address to the same person. Say won simi prize during the Bank promotion.

Too bad.. need to show NRIC to take the gift.

If not, I will collect on his/her behalf.

:D :D

I no longer received Credit Card letter, i think Community Centre Letter is not important. I used to write NO SUCH PERSON BIG WORDING. Yellow Pages still under ex owner name.

I am faced with same same problem lah. I got the key & letterbox is already choked!!!!!! :(

i changed letterbox lock, i have 2 spared letter box lock with 2 keys for sale. usual price is $21 for 3 keys. The spare lock is REAL brand. I can let go at $5 and mail to u via register mail (u need to pay register mail)

Edited by dean

I keep received ex-owner letter since after 8months, i keep return back to sender.

But now I even recieved General Election poll card with his name on it.

What should I do? :bow:

Any advise?

I keep received ex-owner letter since after 8months, i keep return back to sender.

Any advise?

Oh..

this one.. u need to report police liao

GE poll card, u cannot thrown away like paper plane.

Any advise?

Same here. You can try to call GE hotline to seek for some advices.

Oh..

this one.. u need to report police liao

GE poll card, u cannot thrown away like paper plane.

i received my previous malay owner's son poll card as well. he didnt collect from me, so i bo chap.

worse still, i even had credit company representatives for his insurance and telco bills knocking my door looking for him for late /no payment. i have already told the father (owner) 3 times . he apologised but no actions taken. i dunno what to do also...

Edited by steelze